Social Justice Warrior newsletter spread all over the University of Colorado-Colorado Springs calls for the banning of...

Social Justice Warrior newsletter spread all over the University of Colorado-Colorado Springs calls for the banning of all veteran students from campus in an effort to create a "safe space" and advance social justice.

kktv.com/content/news/Controversial-newsletter-compares-veterans-to-white-supremacists-441704493.html

Other urls found in this thread:

kktv.com/content/news/Controversial-newsletter-compares-veterans-to-white-supremacists-441704493.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Vets are the ultimate shabbos goy fags. "Buy me a beer and I'll tell you how many people I killed in Afganiganistan."

I'm getting so sick of my state.

I bet that's all because some vet dropped some red pills during class

Same

This is 100% a joke article. It's another Godfrey Elfwick

UCCS told 11 News the author is not a current student and couldn't confirm if they were previously enrolled. We emailed the address on the newsletter, but haven't heard back as of Friday morning. The author is listed in the article as Terry (((Steinawitz))).

Of course they want to ban these "problematic" students.

hmmm safe space means, I don't want to feel inferior to other people because I'm a loser.

I finely cracked the code.

One part of that newsletter was true however. I'm a veteran using my GI Bill at a four year university and yes, we openly laugh at people who want safe spaces and shit.

We also tell crass jokes in the open when most people would be afraid of ridicule. We'll say something is "gay" and disregard people who are openly Bernie bros, or commie faggots.

So yeah, that part is true. We laugh at safe spaces and criticize people out loud who want them.

>Steinawitz
-Wonder how much they got paid?
-Or, maybe they're just being an asshat and trying to stir up shit.

Also, I really wish the media would stop lumping nationalists in with supremacists. If you're pro-America; I don't care what your ancestry is.

I want to use my GI bill but I don't think I can survive in a college setting. I've heard horror stories from my friend who goes to an art school. I wouldn't be able to put up with it

Vets already make a literal safe space. Its called America

These are professors that have never left college in their life. They did bachelor's, masters, and PhD and then immediately got a job teaching....so they've never actually LEFT college.

The infuriating thing is that they often like to tell people how hard it is for "real Americans" when they've never experienced what it's like without a steady tax-payer funded paycheck.

Tell us all about your adventures actually putting metal to bone, you SJW faggot

good luck to the faggots trying to do this. the springs has 3 military bases in close proximity to each other. the air force academy is here also. what a waste of time to try that shit here.

this can't be real.... fuck man, my freshman year I felt like the only one paying attention, everyone else was sneaking facebook time on their phones even when the teacher was trying to lecture. disrespectful little shits.

If you guys were smart you would smear this on every conceivable media outlet, website and telephone pole in America

You'll never win average americans with swastikas, but you'll push the overton window through "poor veterans"

Make the next protest one against "SJW who want to ban veterans from university". That'll be like cville for the left

Sometimes I'm the only person in my class that's actually paying attention. It's so bad that sometimes the professor just looks at me when he's talking.

It's like having a one-on-one lecture.

what gives me solace is knowing my schooling is already 100% paid for and these SJW shits will be in debt for the next 20 years.

>steinawitz
Every time

Yeah those are the goodest goys. Spend all life never growing up and teaching how the "real world" is.

I blacked your mom when you were overseas, coward. Thanks for your service.

wow

Depending on what kind of school it is, the teachers are either so incompetent they couldnt find a job outside so they used their knowledge to go teaching, or like my old maritime school it was all retired captains and sailors with decades of experience.

""Veterans usually have an overwhelming presence in the classroom, which can distract other students. This is usually true for vulnerable individual such as LGBTQQI2SAA, who have been known to be the butt of insensitive jokes made by veterans."

>LGBTQQI2SAA

Literally wtf

No shit. When I was applying to schools it was such a relief to know that tuition wasn't even a factor.

I could LITERALLY go anywhere I got accepted and would be fine. Rent would be paid for too...

1330 a month, how much they giving you if you don't mind me asking

See? That's literally the shit we laugh at....openly...

Most people just keep to themselves, but if you get a bunch of veterans in a classroom together we'll start talking about stuff is "gay" and having loud conversations on how we want to bash Bernie supporters.

We literally have the "presence" that they were talking about. We make sure it's known that we're there....

Fuck safe spaces.

ding dingding. we have a winner

I'm down south at the University of Alabama. I get about $1300 a month.

good. as you should. its america.

w-what's the civilian life like?

are the rumors of freedom and only being responsible for your own person true?

another smart user. many this thread has

>mfw Americlaps don't have proper tables in school

very finely done

nice, guessing Sergeant maybe? I'm here in PA, had a former ranger sit next to me in English class and we were always the first to raise our hands and make some smartass comment about kids being to sensitive nowadays, hopefully I triggered someone kek. usually talking in the corner to each other a using ""naughty"" language that i'm sure they hated. BUT considering we actually showed the teacher respect we were often the first called upon to explain shit and try to give advice

>Keeps his mouth shut
Conservative wet dream, silence the opposition

College is where people express themselves, not where they're herded like cows by elderly white people

$2300 northern virginia and pay my parents $500 for two rooms B)

this site is an anti-semitic safespace tho

You fucked a rotting corpse?
Just like a nigger.

Petty Officer Second Class actually, but yes...E-5

One thing I've found is that veterans always seem to find each other on campuses. We gravitate towards our own.

Or, as I like to call it, "you're not entitled to an opinion because I disagree with it"

I found the college administration's response pretty funny. They were so concerned with stating that the author of the pamphlet's opinion might be unpopular, but is protected free speech. Who would deny that?

Isn't the real issue that the pamphlet writer is an idiot and his idea is moronic? Not offensive, or tasteless, yada yada, but just completely stupid. But the administration focused on "it's free speech." What's the point of focusing on the free speech part when that should go without saying? Are they really so tone deaf, or is there some cultural marxist chess I'm missing here.

Oh, so you're a dumb nigger who never left the ghetto. I can understand why you'd be jealous of real men.

Weber State in Ogden Utah. Getting about $1145 here.

Goddamn that's a lot of BAH. I'm not complaining though, $1300 down south will take you a long way.

I've got a two bedroom apartment in a nice part of town in a "gated complex". It's nice living in Tuscaloosa.

This is RU intel service work

IS2 here, it's usually easy to identify us visually. Beat to fuck boots, hajji beards, some form of command hat or powmia somewhere. physically fit, constantly angry all the fucking time... constantly seen going into the VA office for bullshitting with other vets.

>kktv.com/content/news/Controversial-newsletter-compares-veterans-to-white-supremacists-441704493.html

Try being a veteran turned teacher in 2017. I'm surrounded by butthurt people who've never been in the real world

Honest question, why don't you try studying in Europe?
You can join one of our international programs that is dirt cheap, we have no debt based schooling here, my university for instance, one school year costs me like 600 euros, not so bad.

>keeps his mouth shut and does the work
kek no
Anyone who has attended college in a military town or anywhere where there is a lot of veterans knows this is not true. They always have to voice their opinion, argue with the professor or bring up their military service even if it is irrelevant to the disscussion. I am a veteran myself before you faggots start crying. Veterans are fucking insufferable, shave that beard, leave the camo backpack at home, take your fucking rangerup or gruntstyle shirt off and put on some slacks, get a nice haircut instead of that high and tide bullshit and act like a professional and stop making the rest of us look bad you dumb piece of shit. You are not SF so stop giving that off that image with your infidel tattoos and dirty beards, no one gives a shit what you did in Iraq and stop looking down on civilians. I support banning you insufferable faggots from campuses as well, fuck it

You're right.

I walked into class and immediately realized that the veterans were all sitting together in one corner so I migrated over there.

A sailor (me), two marines, a soldier, and an airman. We constantly fuck with the Air Force guy.

We're also the only people that actually pay attention in class. Everyone else is on their phones checking Facebook during the whole class.

I was LS2 (SS) by the way.

Oh shit. That's gotta suck. I couldn't imagine trying to coddle and teach some of these lazy fucks.

You must be from the Air Force.

I feel you dude, but not all of us are that way right? You seem to be an example of that yourself. Leftists want to ban YOU as well. They don't give a shit if you're cool about shit or not.

Chair force, we left them at the golf course. Cuckfag. don't believe for a second your military

I like when the sniper of Bagdad killed you.

>being respectable and understanding authority is the same as paving the way for 1984

you americans can be quite the silly people.

I guess in 10 years you will believe that the age of ronald reagan was evil, with oppressed minorities while the glorious soviet was a beacon of progress

funny shit

Honestly, the letter reads like a false flag from some Sup Forumslack.
>Veterans should be allowed to attend trade schools, or maybe even community college. But, in order to protect our academic institutions we must ban veterans from four-year universities.
I just can't imagine someone writing that with a straight face, but it definitely sounds like someone here that's memeing.

seaslee

That's because you had to be a mercenary to get your college education and be a welfare queen. You had to put at least some kind of effort to earn it
The kids not giving a fuck probably took loans that will fuck then royally later in life and were sent to college by their parents.

>Double A batteries are a gender

top kek

lmao lmao

Gee, how could they ever lose another election?

he understands

>BLM will defend this

Wanna know how I can tell you're grossly overweight?

I think slavery on Niger were happening up to after 1950. I approach myself closer and closer to the 'bring the civilization' argument of old.

Join military to earn money for college or serve 20 years and use GI Bill to go to college. Some coward who never served feels threatened. What has become of our America.

Colorado Springs home of the Air Force Academy. Just how far are these cowards going to take things.

The author of this newsletter just needs to take some motrin, change his socks, and drink a lot of water.

There was no sniper of Baghdad you stupid fuck. Multiple people attempting to create a "hero" by claiming it was all done by one person. It was literally propaganda. It's no different than that "American Sniper" bullshit. If you're gonna troll, at least be halfway intelligent.

this is awesome

Yes.

Pic related.

based Canadian

>University of Colorado-Colorado Springs

who else is there at that uni? its a fucking military base for shits sake.

We should encourage this.

I imagine you're scared every time you leave your apartment because of the Bagdad sniper.

I'm talking about my coworkers not the students. I can't blame the kids for being assholes as I was one/am one too

>Colorado Springs

You mean the place that is surrounded on all sides with military facilities?

I'm sure that well go over well.

It's spelled "B A G H D A D"

I have all the sympathy in the world for vets and 22+ yr olds going to college classes.

It's like Billy Madison being surrounded by children. I'm so glad I'm done with that shit.

fucking corpsman.... horrible back spasms from falling down a ladder well? MOTRIN!!!! PTSD? MOTRIN! Got food poisoning from the grade D beef we were served on ships? MOTRIN!!!

>kktv.com/content/news/Controversial-newsletter-compares-veterans-to-white-supremacists-441704493.html

you sound like a POG

This is sadly true for me. I found a girl with near the same power level as me though so not alone. Same with my brother

Every damn day.

Yeah, why wouldn't you?

>race war now!
>veterans are such fags

I know right? I basically treat school as my job since i don't work while taking classes, just during summer/winter interim. How much your class disappears after mid-terms is astounding.
>get asked in algebra by someone next to me if i know what the prof is talking about
>dude i haven't been in high school for 15 years, didn't you just grad lol
>doesn't sit next to me anymore
>some qt Latina does and she actually knows the math
>not sure if should deport

When all is said and done and you're back in civilian life at college, do veterans who served on the front lines see POGs as being just as much veterans as them?

Also, what's it like discussing combat with other veterans? Do other veterans ever make you feel uncomfortable or like they're idiots by the way they relay stories or is a vet a vet?

can confirm, im using my gi bill right now and im surrounded by mostly vets.

Yeah, blue and green niggers are a problem population. They're the bottom feeders that carry out the Jews' laws domestically and abroad.

>>not sure if should deport
MY SIDES

Short of breaking the rules you can say and do whatever the fuck you want here.

How can this be a safespace when anyone can shitpost wildly? It would be the opposite of a safespace, practically a battleground.

Faggot lefties can't handle the bantz and leave, then ban right-wing "neo-Nazis" for racism, sexism, hurting feelings etc on other sites.

>>Double A batteries are a gender
Also known as dildokin

I live in Broomfield. Boulder is a fucking cancer

Its only going to get worse and worse as the middle and lower class die of rabbit starvation in the shit economy. Zimbabwe 2.0