You are in a store when suddenly these two LARPing Jewish thots block your path and say "you, goy...

You are in a store when suddenly these two LARPing Jewish thots block your path and say "you, goy, give me your shekels and I will tell you what you want to hear".

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138618011
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shoot them.

Faith is a racist cunt but i just can hate her

tell them that I don't trust their BS narrative about (((leaving))) rabbimedia. Ezra was just a clever jew who knew that he needed to disperse his cointelpro agents into new venues of dissent

Stop you fucking autist

Try to seduce them.

>you are in Sup Forums when this faggot op blocks your catalog and say 'here's a useless thread'
>what do

Be polite and ask them to get out of my way? Or maybe not care that they're "lite" because as long as people notice them they might look further? Are you the real kike?

I don't know, are they going to let me fuck them in the car and call me a good goy while I nut inside of them? Because I'll be honest, that's the extent of the draw that I'd have to have in order to even speak to these two.

If I'm not making it clear enough for you, I would keep walking.

kek

Have a civilized talk with both of them about their opinions and ideologies.

Faith works for Canadian IC. I can't believe no one has been able to figure that out after Charlottesville

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138618011

you fucking crypto commie crypto kike cunts i swear to god i will fucking cut you down where you stand

I never BREAK FRAME

(((Gorilla mentality)))

answer to Jews with a shot gun.

Um no sweetie. The one posting the same 3 diaper pics for at least 5 hours is.

ask her why she changed her name from (((Simonsen)))

Hopefully you are cured one day.

Kiss the one with the lips

Rape them

isnt that dumb bitch like 20 years old profiting off mongrel virgin subhumans.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get on Sup Forums and tell OP he's a faggot.

>tfw Lauren stopped being thick
Should it be illegal for women to go on diets?

Offer them a ham sandwich. Oy vey!

Take them to my rape shed.

Sage.

>IC
What?

She has some pretty great DSLs

Ask Lauren where her sister is

I'm gonna cum in your mouth so much you'll be shittin' cum. You're gonna DRINK the cum. And before I cum, imma squeeze ya nose and you're gonna take it all. Cum all over your face and rub my cock all over your face and then im gonna do it again im gonna force you to suck it again. think you can handle that? 8 inches nice and fat... got it in my hand right now and its gettin haad. i wanna good cock sucker that sucks the cum right out of the cock. balls rubbin up against ya chin. do you just let it go in your mouth or do you suck it out?

>giving attention whores money
No thanks. I'm not into financial domination.