NBC: Donald Trump Likely To End Obama’s DACA Amnesty

If he does this, it was all worth it.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/62rlZ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deferred_Action_for_Childhood_Arrivals
youtube.com/watch?v=xv5ZxBSNjYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DREAMERS BTFO. KENYAN NIGGER NEXT

Like putting a band aid on a severed limb at this point.

This thread will get slid hard

I hope the beaners chimp out over this

Then we can turn them into refried beans

What happens when it ends? is it hunting season for ICE?

I do think Trump tried to use DACA as a leverage for the wall. The dems won't comply, though.
So this is their punishment.

one of the few things i actually like about him. i hope he doesnt pussy out. they all must go back.

AMERICA NO!

Good. I don't know what the fuck he was thinking when he said he might keep DACA.

Yeah pretty much but they will probably go after the ones who commit crimes.

AMERICA! FUCK YA!

Pretty much yes. These are all people under the age of 30, mainly students and recent graduates. Basically, demand for college will decrease so tuition prices would fall, and a lot of the jobs that these recent graduates took would open up, allowing employment opportunities for millenial cucks, enabling them to pay taxes and redpill themselves slowly but surely.

TLDR we win again

This is my president.

They're innocent kids tho how can Sup Forums support this?

Your mom will get slid hard

Fuck yes. I was getting worried with the rumors of "Aides pushing Donald trump to compromise on amnesty for dreamers in exchange for wall funding"

Relax, none of this means shit until it's done.

Still waiting on half his shit to be completed

Yea, but just imagine if someone else won the election.

I live in East LA. I was born here. I call myself American. Get these illegals fucking out of here.

>beaners
>innocent

interesting how gorka "resigns" just a couple days after another anti-nationalist story leaked

then it turns out the exact opposite of the story was true. almost as if nationalists were sabotaging trump by leaking any small thing they didn't like to the media

leaf gtfo. this isnt any of your business.

This presidency is absolutely insane, he just pardoned Arpaio after saying he wouldn't a few days ago.
I hope to God he ends DACA and sends the bean spawn back, but even so....
He truly is the Chaos President. God be praised

>send back those several thousand foreign-born kids who would have time to assimilate into our culture
>but we need to allow for 15,000 more Mexican adults to get visas so they can put downwards pressure on US wages before they exit the workforce, disappear off the INS radar, and never assimilate
>on top of the 66,000 he's already approved
You impressionable, low-info tweens are our political system's wet dream, and I don't just mean Podesta's
archive.is/62rlZ

They can go back and make Mexico great, else Mexico will forever be 3rd world.

Like this: *presses like button*

It is actually you fucking kike

Those immigrant fucks are all in Quebec now, google it you fucking pathetic inbred dog

How can I help support this now?

>going after spics
>meanwhile kikes fuck you evrey step of the way

I'll take every little bit fuckwad

trucuck invited them. you have no say in american politics. you are the definition of a larper. we have nothing to offer you, just like all these other invasive species. now kindly, gtfo.

If you're not 90% white you still have to go back though Pedro. Leave your qt3.14 castizas for us though pls

You might think you're playing Just the Tip lad, but that shlong ride might go longer than you have the stomach for

Hopefully your leader's open door policy will make Canadians have buyer's remorse in DUDE.

CIA already Sandy Hook posting
kek

Ok, guess I'll shill for BLM and open borders for the States then.

Prepare for his approval rating to jump 20% overnight

ever hear of brain drain?
its the reason mexico is so shitty right now
these illegal kids should be back in their countries, trying to find ways to fix their shitty situation, not running from it

They're already fucking dad your dad as well.

dont get your panties in a bunch ya fucking leaf. its nothing personal, kid

At this point, both the dem and gop establishment seem hellbent on fucking with him at every turn. He might as well start scorch-earthing their support bases and collapsing them from the bottom up. End daca, audit and fine companies that hire illegals, block federal funds to sanctuary cities, have the doj prosecute state officials who block or interfere with ICE arrests, and while on that note, expand the ICE operating budget with a mandate to enforce the fucking immigration laws to the letter.

>They're already fucking dad your dad as well.
>i am dad
what

They are welcome to apply for citizenship just like everyone else. Being smuggled into the country by your parents is no better than being smuggled in by a coyote.

Like I earlier, this presidency is insane, I've given up trying to decipher it a while ago.
Things like the Arpaio Pardon and the tranny ban are nice little treats to me.
At the end of the day I realize Trump's presidency is nothing but bought time, but I'll take It nonetheless

There is no political will for any kind of amnesty. Trump cannot do anything because his administration is being sued. He probably asked for the AG's in taxes and other states to initiate the lawsuit so it doesn't look like he ended DACA himself.

With DACA and TPS ending, you'll have about 1.5 million people not eligible for deportation.

I guarantee you at least 1/3 will head north to Canada.

correction they will go back and remove the white mexicans who sent them to the USA

They are illegal. FAGGOT. OUT OUT OUT!

What!!! Who's going to pick my fruit???

>As of June 2016, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) had received 844,931 initial applications for DACA status, of which 741,546 (88%) were approved, 60,269 (7%) were denied, and 43,121 (5%) were pending.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deferred_Action_for_Childhood_Arrivals

Might just be me, but I think 15,000 new workers is an acceptable tradeoff for kicking out 740,000 spics

He just floating this as part of his strategy to get wall funding and other shit. its now a bargaining chip
>/pol still not getting how Trump does things

Won't happen. Conservashits are secretly okay with illegal immigration as long as cheap labor exists for their corporate donors.

A thought:
The treaty of Higaldo Guadalupe stipulates that no Mexicans can make settlement north of the Rio grande

So, if we were ever able to get /our/guys in govt. we COULD in theory, twist the interpretation to mean no bean people allowed in US. Ever

Yeah, this just means that Obama's DACA bullshit is gonna get BTFO in court, and Trump wants to take some credit before the decision comes down.

Smart politics.

They are deporting themselves because of fear, they think is Hitler, they are too dumb 800,000 means 2 million or more, plus the ones who don’t want to cross the border anymore because of “racism” and “white supremacy”

leaf

HAHAHAHHAHAA. Thank god you exist, America's Dumpster.

The Guac dahnald

>innocent
Law breakers for entering this nation illegally. They should be classified as fellons and permanently denied entry into the usa.

Yeah. I want to end DACA, deport illegals, and pass the RAISE Act.

Everything else is secondary, really.

College tuition won't fall in any measurable way until the government stops guaranteeing student loans.

im about this close to picking my own damn fruit. they must go back they are ruining our country

I feel this, I think Trump is great. However we are all well aware of the battle against the deep state he is fighting. Something proposed compared to something carried out are two very different things. Only the latter should be celebrated.

>they think is Hitler
did you know obama put illegals into fenced off areas in the south west and forced them to make license plates and then they all go missing when people start asking questions. they didnt get deported to mexico. werent sent to fight a war america wont admit its involved in in the philipines and didnt go to jail and were not released. its like that nigger put them right into the ground

It was well worth it after he ended the TPP first day in

He pardoned Arpaio after saying he didn't want to kick up a controversy

Someone leaked all the paperwork was completed, and practically only required Trump's signature

Someone must have told him 100%, just sign it

Then it happened.

tacos > kebab
you will learn soon my syrupy amigo

very happy with my vote

> deep state

of course a r*ssian speaks tinfoil hat-isms

>TPP
>bad
do they have schools in rural areas? serious question

I jumped off the trump train when he started fighting with hours own congress for literally no reason at all. I wanted to overlook all the lying and intellectual laziness, but I don't think we're going to get any real progress from this guy and his coterie of bankers, only shiny little trinkets he can dangle in front of people he considers too dumb to see who he's really looking out for. I think the only real legislation we'll see pass this year is tax reform, which is mainly about lowering the corporate tax rate to 15% because the GOP needs to deliver for its donor class in time for the 2018 election. President trump is an embarrassment, exactly why the republican party treats him like he's toxic despite the majorly of republican voters still supporting him. Our country deserves a better advocate, wise up and stop chugging his snake oil guys. But hey, I hear Kid Rock is going to run for Senate, maybe times are changing and nothing matters for politicians except celebrity and manufactured machismo now

one thing at a time moshe

Trump is undoing every Obama policy he can no matter the complications.

>I jumped off the trump train when h

Shut the fuck up you absolute fucking retard.

you plebbit retards hated the TPP until Trump ended it, go fuck yourself

The copypasta has a ring to it.
I jumped off the trump train when he started fighting with hours own congress for literally no reason at all. I wanted to overlook all the lying and intellectual laziness, but I don't think we're going to get any real progress from this guy and his coterie of bankers, only shiny little trinkets he can dangle in front of people he considers too dumb to see who he's really looking out for. I think the only real legislation we'll see pass this year is tax reform, which is mainly about lowering the corporate tax rate to 15% because the GOP needs to deliver for its donor class in time for the 2018 election. President trump is an embarrassment, exactly why the republican party treats him like he's toxic despite the majorly of republican voters still supporting him. Our country deserves a better advocate, wise up and stop chugging his snake oil guys. But hey, I hear Kid Rock is going to run for Senate, maybe times are changing and nothing matters for politicians except celebrity and manufactured machismo now

Even if that figure is for a 4 1/2 year span, that's a fuckton more than I expected. What the fuck

You don't qualify for DACA if you commit a crime

>Inb4 being illegal alien is a crime.

If dits you have to this song and be really chipper about the whole thing

youtube.com/watch?v=xv5ZxBSNjYU

DO IT FAGGOT

Are you delusional? No way these people have that big of an impact

AMERICA

THE WHITE

this.

Are you just fucking dumb?

I realized Trump wasn't /our/guy when he bombed Syria, thank god he has t gone much further than that since. What Trump is to us is bought time, a promise that we won't get fucked over in terms of gun legislation or faggotry promotion from the govt.

That aside, does anyone else feel as though the (((media))) is pushing for war or some kind of intervention in Venezuela? Do you think we'd ever go in militarily speaking under this admin?

BREITBART: NBC: MSNBC: FOX NEWS: CNN: TRUMP DOES SOMETHING WE DON'T LIKE

America was founded by non-White people.

lol

Good God that's a beautiful song

WE

Noice memes dimwit, I'm sure everyone's impressed that your half-baked tweenage daddy worship is impervious to factual introspection, fuck off

I'm an Anglo, even Normies know that Trump has massive resistance from the Dems and Republicans for the things he wants to do.

you have two options, poc:

1) assimilate and worship whites
2) get the FUCK out of our country

>1 post by this ID
Did you sneak downstairs to samefag from the family computer sport?

TRUMP DID THING!

>no matter the complications.

One word, Obamacare

> im an anglo

of course you are. and your mothers 5th son of her 3rd husband was as well. COMMIE FUCK

No this is bad and makes it both worth it

illegal immigrants must have entered the United States before their 16th birthday and prior to June 2007, be currently in school, a high school graduate or be honorably discharged from the military, be under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012, and not have been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor or three other misdemeanors, or otherwise pose a threat to national security.

Up to 36 years old so long as they were under 16 prior to 2007 when entering. They aren't kids.

Posts like this are why I'm glad I stay up til 4:30am on Sup Forums after a hard Friday's work.

God bless

>They aren't kids.

It's all semantics. Trump jr was called a kid by Trump and that was because it's a new York thing to call someone much younger than you a kid.