The coming Eugenics War

>4 years ago

nextbigfuture.com/2013/03/china-is-gungho-for-embryo-genetic.html.

>At BGI Shenzhen, scientists have collected DNA samples from 2,000 of the world’s smartest people and are sequencing their entire genomes in an attempt to identify the alleles which determine human intelligence. Apparently they’re not far from finding them, and when they do, embryo screening will allow parents to pick their brightest zygote and potentially bump up every generation’s intelligence by five to 15 IQ points.

>Today

nextbigfuture.com/2017/08/china-embraces-embryo-selection-and-state-health-could-cover-it-within-ten-years.html#solidopinion

The truth is, you shouldn't fear the Jews, who are currently breeding themselves into extinction as a result of mixing with low IQ snow monkeys, but the mighty Han Chinese, who are willing to destroy what's left of their humanity to be better than you and I. We are about a generation away from a full on eugenics war, and I don't think the west is prepared

Other urls found in this thread:

ninchanese.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Better Chinks rule the world than Jews or a brown tide of subhumans.

>We are about a generation away from a full on eugenics war, and I don't think the west is prepared

you are right bight the west will win

Allowing the rich to bump up their brains a few percentage points or increase their muscle density a tad will lead to wide scale social unrest. And the naturally born ubermench will hold the synthetics in contempt. Its not the right move and will lead china to civil war

It's a good thing. The eugenics wars result in a literal utopia after they are over. Every single person on star trek was a descendant of the eugenics wars winners.

Found the chink

Chinks are Industrialized Muslims

The chinks are atheistic cold hearted moral nihilist fascists bent on actual world domination. And they are willing to play the long game. Muslim's are the exact opposite. It's a pretty stupid comparison, and shows the intellect of the average burger poster. The average Muslim has more in common with bleeding heart evangelical patriots than a Chink.

>embryo screening
I'll pass on the human sacrifice, thanks

Ive wasted 10 years of my life studying English. Why didn't my parents send me to Chinese lessons instead!

is this what peak eugenics looked like in the star trek world?

t. zhang

ninchanese.com/

pretty fun so far. they're working on a traditional version as well

>be higher IQ than the rest of the world
>it's all wasted because you still live in a shithole barely kept together by string, crumbling roads and rampant suicidal slaves

Sounds like the state of Victorian Britain, before they became a global power. Do not doubt the Chinks. Even if today, China may not be perfect, they have the time, will and most importantly the talent to become a hegemony.

>the talent
zhang pls, all you subhumans do is steal. You have very little actual talent there.

have fun becoming literal retards compared to everyone else. there will be no work for you as you won't really be able to comprehend anything around you.

>He still believes this meme

Take a look at your biggest companies and tell me Chinks don't contribute to anything

And I'm not even a Chink. It's stupid to dismiss your opponents because of outdated memes. The west needs to realise the Chinks are a greater threat than the uttermensch USSR.

The west is cucked and most countries have banned it, china will save the white race.

I actually do blame the Jews here because the Jews were at the forefront of the war on eugenics and any sort of scientific study of human genetics after WW2

t. worried low-IQ troglodyte

15 IQ points is nothing

Someone with 95 IQ isn't much dumber than one with 110.

You can literally jump 20 IQ points by better lifestyle (sleepmand eat well) and training your brain with maths a bit

The idea that a one time test determines your intelligence is pure bred bullcrap.
You need at least take it 3 times in slabs of tests to account for lifestyle influenced .

Yeah, and soon the average Chinese person is going to be born with 7 arms, 3 heads and an asshole where their nose should be.

But 15 IQ is totally worth it.

>moved to US
>went to US uni
>US based company
>b-but GREAT AND POWERFUL CHINA!
???

You're stupid.

Trust me. This is going to bite them in the ass.

Note how genetically modified crops are nutritionally inferior to natural ones? The same will happen to chinks. These neo-chinks will be even more soulless than regular chinks.

pure chink delusion
> how do they measure "intelligence"
> is such a trait even inheritable?
> inb4 more mongolid children and side effects

>The IQ test is a meme
T. Tyrone
I hope Chinks pass this onto Australia. Then Asians and whites can genocide all the browns

>the mighty Han Chinese
you have never been to china nor do you know any chinese, kid.

This. Besides chinks are stupid as fuck. They high IQ polls are a fake just like everything else they put on official stats.
TIME TO RUIN CHINA? We CAN! Take the note of following:
>China
>owned by foreign companies
>at mercy of the West when it comes to trade - blockade or sanction them, see mass starvation.
>multiracial society
>pollution and mass cancer
>most people CAN'T AFFORD TEA (in China!)

>China
>any power
If you think china is a superpower when it comes to military, you are sorely mistaken. The most famous landmark which they have is a wall to prevent mongolians, and they still got invaded by mongolians in the 1500's.

China has had 3 wars with Western countries in the last 200 years, in which they quickly signed surrender deals. When it comes to war, the chinese are clueless.

Nothing changed ever since

we have plenty of tools to create a series of blow ups within China

You're an idiot. The difference between ultrakikes(Ashkenazim's) and whites is just 15 points. So China would potentially be capable of increasing its 100-105 IQ avg amongst middleclass chinks to 115 - 120. That's hundreds of millions of enhanced Chinks. And they'll keep selecting embryos every generation until they reach the human limit. We have a problem with 15 million Jews who possess above average aptitude. Just wait till 200 million Huang's and Lee's are at the level of our Jewish overlords. We are waiting for a mass slaughter

>pushing IQ
Youre just another breed of kike, desu.

I hope you are all saving money to go to China for your genetic engineered babies. I know I am.

Have you seen Singapore? Singaporeans are mostly Han and they are probably the most technologically advanced society, next to Tel Aviv

That's what's China is capable of.

>capable of.
And india's capable of not being a L I T E R A L shit-hole, doesnt mean its gonna happen in our lifetime or our non-existent future grand-children's lifetimes.

stop shilling on Sup Forums and go fix your country first xin

>fearmongering the chinks who hasn't conquered anything since the mongols were in charge
i wonder who's behind this post

YOU.FUCKING.RETARD

15 IQ isnt much if you look at individuals, but it is fucking huge for the entire population.
American niggers are 15 points below whites, and whites are 15 points below Jews.

>people still push the IQ meme
>no clear cut standard on how points are actually determined
>just randomly selected questions from (((scholars)))
>who also just happen to be the top in their own creation

This coming from the nation that can't grasp the concept of innovation and laps up the scraps of the West?

Britain was at the technological, cultural, and psychological forefront when they came to power. Chinks are soulless husks that exist to build ghost cities to inflate China's GDP.

Massive difference.

You're only as smart as the people that made the test

>The chinks are atheistic cold hearted moral nihilist fascists bent on actual world domination.

If they win, that proves them superior. What wins is superior or it would not win. If it's evil and wins. it's superior. If it treats individual humans as expendable ants and wins, it's superior, just as the ant is superior to dead or less successful species.

Race is not for your benefit, you are for its benefit. Race is an evolutionary result. When man directly controls his own evolution, that is an evolutionary result.

It's called abortion

I'm okay with this

>A standard IQ deviation doesn't change anything
Found the nigger

I can't fucking wait. Let them take the risk of being amoral early adopters and when they work out the kinks I am totally going to get my wife pregnant by coincidence while on vacation in china

You are a literal retard if you don't understand how controlled human experiments work.

>yfw multiple generations and billions of dollars down the line, they figure out that all the breeding stock cheated on their tests and they've just been breeding average people

So what? Life exists for the species and inducing deliberate evolutionary selection by embryo death is efficient. The life does not matter, the species does. Worker bees die after they sting, but their purpose is served.

Nothing you said is true IQ is heritable and stabilizes to your inherent potential after 20 years of age

>Jew weakens the entire west, to make it a good host for their survival
>"Don't fear the jew, fear the Chinese man"

Okay.

wait, i though khan and his people lost?

This isn't the 1940s. They can look at each embryo and pick the ones with the best genes. CRISPR can edit the genes themselves.

This excites me more than anything. The potential ramifications are huge, and in most cases only positive. A successful non-violent eugenics campaign could kill leftism.

Seriously CRSPR and massive computing power to quickly sequence is going to change everything and this is only the technology we currently have. Give the Han another 20 years

>tfw humans have been around for a million years and here we are, only a couple hundred years away from biological immortality

Chinese deserve victory. They march on, without faggotry, without multiculturalist idiocy. They march on with pride, they do whatever it takes, and they do it ruthlessly.

They took their nation from an Africa tier space, and made it into the behemoth of the 21 century. They are just getting started. While Europeans and Americans drown in decadence, Chinese will rule the economy of the world.

If China starts a mass eugenics programs that becomes proven to work it will mass redpill the whole world.

No one has any idea how primary sequence is related to behavioural traits in a way that would allow for rational modification or selection of 1' sequence to produce desired behavioural outcomes.

We have full 3d diachronic wiring diagrams of drosophila brains for mutants of every single neurologically significant allele in the drosophila genome. Nobody has any idea how to make a smarter fruit fly. BGI Shenzhen is a sequence mill, they have no special insight into human neurological development. This is Progress Ideology hokum.

Superchinks will genocide Africa

>china finds alleles for intelligence and expression frequencies that equate to higher levels of it.
>china then uses this information to test different ethnicities.
>china finds that there are stark differences in frequency of these alleles between some races and ethnicities
>Chinese math gives us a spectrum of 1.0 to 0.0 for intelligence allele frequencies/expression and intelligence level
>Racists are right
What happens in America?

COLONEL CAMPBELL TOLD US ABOUT THIS!

In fact the most significant development to come out of widespread laboratory adoption of CRISPR is the recognition that finescale control of primary sequence is not anywhere near as useful as previously believed for producing even simple traits (eg. CRISPR knockouts/downs are easy to make but notoriously unreliable because gene regulatory networks tend to be able to compensate in unpredictable ways for the defect).

Mass hatred against the Chinese and claims that their studies are baseless lies.

Regular chinks are making a good start on it as we speak.

>What happens in America?

Cognitive dissonance, new speak, new think, whatever it takes to sell the narrative in the face of empirical evidence to the contrary.

I hate white people so much. Why did I have to be born in the current year into the most cuckolded race of all time? Whites should have been on this a decade ago, but instead they are welcoming their own replacement by niggers.

>being this christcucked

*decolonizes ur science behind u*

I hope the chinks win, west is just a cesspool of filth and disgrace now. They export cancer tier culture and destroy everything sacred in the world.

For now. Remember that China was just a shithole on the 70's. They will rise too. And you will just become cucked like the brits.

Whyd you change your flag to the UN?

It's better than the LGBT and the BLM

I can see it now, the left will call it Chinese propaganda and interference in science to cause disruption in America. It may become the Great American Race War to end race wars.

Khan was part of a bad batch that went megalomaniacal cuckoo. Dr. Bashir was born a downie but got enhanced later.

I hope it helps them drive better. I always see retarded shit on the road and its always a Chinaman

I'm surprised no one has mentioned cybernetic technology.

A single S.D. increase in IQ would produce wonders, yes - if you can imagine a country purely consistent of Upper-Class whites, then you can picture such a thing. However, I would imagine that incorporating the capacity of a computer to the human brain, even a small one, would provide exponentially greater intelligence.

I've definitely wondered about this. How does the left ideology respond? Denial, implosion? If they don't somehow accept it, their successors will just fall further behind. Man, if you thought the left's ideology was dumb now...

You should read (((Yuval Hararis))) Homo Deus. He talks about this. It turns out a lot of technologies that are being developed today are going to destroy liberal Humanism.

This is a slide thread. The jews are behind everything. Sage

The Eugenics war began at the birth of humanity but people didn't realize it until the 19th century, unfortunately the 20th century saw the west completely betray all of its gains in this war for no reason other than some retarded overthought sense of guilt and self-hate.
If no one else jumps in, and within the next decade, China will actually dominate the world in 50 years.
The frustrating part is we'll have no one to blame but ourselves.
Honestly fuck the Left, fuck the Right, fuck anyone that isn't a full blown NatSoc Eugenicist at this point because they don't recognize how quickly this will reshape the world.