AdNauseam -

AdNauseam - adnauseam.io/
Causes Google to defraud their customers that paid for advertising, causing Google to pay out refunds and harming how their business model is perceived by companies.

TrackMeNot - cs.nyu.edu/trackmenot/
Periodically searches for something random on a search engine in order to disrupt profile builders.

Google forced to pay untold millions in refunds to their defrauded customers, thanks to things like AdNauseam.
wsj.com/articles/google-issuing-refunds-to-advertisers-over-fake-traffic-plans-new-safeguard-1503675395
>Google Issuing Refunds to Advertisers Over Fake Traffic, Plans New Safeguard
>Some advertisers question level of refunds, want more details about fraudulent traffic
>In the past few weeks, Google has informed hundreds of marketers and ad agency partners about the issue with invalid traffic, known in the industry as “ad fraud.” The ads were bought using the company’s DoubleClick Bid Manager over the course of a few months this year, primarily in the second quarter.

Book on privacy and obfuscation by the people behind both AdNauseam and TrackMeNot.
>docdroid.net/Rbujq6c/obfuscation-a-users-guide-for-privacy-and-protest.pdf

Kill Jewgle Sup Forums, it deserves it after all.

Other urls found in this thread:

raw.githubusercontent.com/StevenBlack/hosts/master/hosts
grepwords.com/1000000-top-high-paying-cpc-adwords-adsense-keywords-2015/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(In Chromium you must allow the extension to run in Incognito)

Why don't you just make your own alternative service instead of screaming like idiots and demanding that hardworking americans give you whatever you want from their own labor?

Idiot mooches.

scam

This is epic. If we can get enough fake clicks in their system that advertisers actually have to pay for (meaning google wont refund them) advertisers will see their return on ad spend drop like a fucking rock and google will shit itself when nobody gives them shekels.

Because we aren't libertarians, retard.

Why are you so entitled?

That's right faggots. You can cost Google tens of thousands in a matter of hours.

REMINDER: Ad revenue is over 60% of Google's revenue. IMAGINE THEIR STOCK PLUMMETING IF WE KILL ADS ON GOOGLE

I don't even know what that word means. I just think it'd be fun to fuck with Google. I don't care about the ethics of it.

I been using this for a while. It works. It also screws up the targeted ads. They lose their grip on the shit you actually look at.

So how do I collect ads? I currently have 6 after like a week.

eat shit and die. google is part of ((((them))) and their plan to destroy whites and institute global marxism.

>They lose their grip on the shit you actually look at.

they wouldn't have a grip on it in the first place if you used ublock instead. this will make your browsing habits more obvious, not less.

>waaa waaa why don't you bend over and take it???

Do you have a single source to a study that confirms that AdNauseam is the responsible of this(the developers shilling their software doesn't counts) or are you just another shill.

For all we know it could have been an Indian using botnets in cybercafes.

Be sure to google search

>best mesothelioma lawyer

and

>best truck/car accident lawyer in (your) area

as these clicked ads earn google hundreds of dollars.

If "whites" can be brought down by some noodlearm programmers then then what good are whites? If you're seriously so weak you idiots can't take a keyboard warrior in a fight then you're not much good for the species.

Put your back into it and go take it, yeah. Thanks for reposting what I posted.

>For all we know it could have been an Indian using botnets in cybercafes.

or a google employee for that matter.

>I currently have 6 after like a week.
Are you using any other blockers?

uBlock blocks ads, it doesn't stop you being tracked through searches and other APIs.

It could well be Indians using botnets, maybe it is, but the major issue Google is facing is falsified clicks. AdNauseam falsifies clicks, thus adding to Google's problems even if not the primary cause.

>enable popups
lmao yea right

>uBlock blocks ads, it doesn't stop you being tracked through searches and other APIs.

it can be configured to block any host through the advanced options.

otoh, this extension is a tracking beacon

TRY SEARCHING THESE TERMS AND FIGURE OUT FOR YOURSELF GOOGLE IS PART OF THE (((PROBLEM)))

NON-WESTERN GOOGLE SEARCH DOMAINS ARE NOT AS KEKED ITS ONLY WHITE WESTERN SEARCHERS WHO GET THEIR CULTURAL HISTORY ERASED AND MANIPULATED BY JEWS

>if you can't win by not fighting back then you aren't good at fighting back
you do know we all came here because we started seeing through obvious manipulation tactics right?

>If you're
nigger detected. back to Africa or into an oven, boy

Why can not one person who opposes this provide a technical response explaining why it is useless?

Don't use it then, simple as that. If you don't like it, fair enough, you don't have to use it. Use whatever tools your prefer to maintain your privacy, standard uBlock is very good. I's also suggest HTTPS Everywhere.

>replying to yourself

I'm white and don't care much about being white. Mostly because everyone who does keeps being a jackass.

gas yourself faggot

installed adnauseum it seems pretty nice

>Why can not one person who opposes this provide a technical response explaining why it is useless?

see my previous post.

>Don't use it then, simple as that. If you don't like it, fair enough, you don't have to use it.

yeah, piss off.

you seem mad

>see my previous post.
You posted no technical reason as to why this is useless, you just posted an opinion. Which is fine, but it's not technical.

keep bumping the thread. more people will get on board with killing google ads.

why should anyone switch from ublock, which does the job just fine?

adnauseam is the gas that kills the google kikes

More people will get on board with watching you fucking reply to yourself like an idiot.

I've provided enough details in the OP to explain why I think people should use AdNauseam, you've yet to provide any substantial reason as to why people shouldn't use it.

once again, it makes your browsing habits more obvious than would using ublock origin.

thanks for another bump dumbfuck

Need extensions for Safari plz.

reminder that google is pushing judeo-satanic culture

No it doesn't. Clicking on random adverts is not our browsing habits, therefore it doesn't highlight our browsing habits. I've also included TrackMeNot which obfuscates your browsing habits by periodically searching for random stuff. Please provide a technical reason, with proof of your claims.

Does uBlock support Safari?

>the pareidolia meme

You need to fool the "tracking pixel" that google uses to parse you local browser and system data in thier Adwords and analytics systems. Look up the "tracking pixel" used in those systems. Many advertisers have adwords and google analytics synced. IT MUST BE FOOLED.

I do pay per click ads for a living. While my livelihood may be at stake now, i don't give a fuck. Google needs to die now.

>implying the elites don't use satanic rituals as blackmail each other [at the very least] (while some of them enjoy the rituals and diddling children)

I don't think there's much we can really do about Google's own tracker beacons, I think we just need to migrate away from web reliance upon their damn APIs. Nearly every site worth a damn uses their APIs and without their APIs the sites often simply don't work.

god dammit i think you might be right. BRAINSTORM YOU FAGGOTS

EMBRACE THE GLORY THAT IS YOUR BIRTHRIGHT

Previous posts for those interested, some useful info there:
Some ideas that could be suggested to the AdNauseum developers and other highlights:

>If someone wants to dig into this deeper, search "most expensive cpc keywords." CPC means cost per click, btw. The medical, legal, and insurance fields are generally the most expensive keywords. For a lot of local services, $20-40 per click in my area is normal.

>What is the most organic, natural looking way to click these links without looking fake/botty/spammy?
>Manual databases. You (Adnauseum user) can choose to manually click on ADs, these clicks are stored in Adnauseum databases and are used as template to automatic clicks with random noise on top of it. Basically user can participate in training of Adnauseum
inb4 advertising companies will be inflating their presence in Adnauseum database with fake clicks of their bots through Adnauseum - it is even fucking better, effectively semi legitimized self-shilling, what can crush AD market faster?)

Make an alternative that provides the same functionality as their APIs.

I like that idea with the manual database, very sneaky.

Not that smart m8, I'm fairly certain I'm eating undercooked chicken so I'm sure as fuck not the man to make a web API.

don't think it will make a difference, the JS that web developers paste into their website header links to further scripts hosted on google servers. we have to fool their networks or google will detect the fraud and simply refund advertisers, surmounting to our efforts being a slight annoyance rather than a devastating blow.

>Basically user can participate in training of Adnauseum
THIS MIGHT BE THE ACHILLES HEEL, DIG DEEPER, TEST THESE METHODS.

It's easy to learn how to do these things using the internet. And if the people who hate google are really so numerous, it'll be easy to amass capital. So there's nothing at all that can stop you if you actually try.

If you can't get site owners to switch to your superior alternative then google isn't doing anything bad enough to warrant it. The market has spoken.

Blacklist for hosts file. You can add any url to this.
raw.githubusercontent.com/StevenBlack/hosts/master/hosts

>switch to your superior alternative
google has 90% of search market share in western nations. what you speak of does not exist, and that is not the goal here. GOOGLE MUST DIE.

the last thread has been archived. i suspect mod/janitor fuckery.

WE ARE WATCHING YOU YOU SHADY FUCKING MODS. DON'T TEST MY PATIENCE WITH THIS REEEEEEEEE

>So there's nothing at all that can stop you if you actually try.
Well I'm shit at web development and don't have the patience to spend forever mastering it to the point where I could build something to harm Google. Best thing I made for the web was a GreaseMonkey userscript that changed Sup Forumss catalog.

Going far beyond our scope, I think what's really needed is a new web standard to replace the ancient HTML/JavaScript/PHP dogshite arena flooded with 5 year olds and their """"""scripts"""""". A new web protocol with privacy at its very core, an open source development model that can't be co-opted by influential powers.

Google will not die without a superior competitor. It's a free market. Make something better and take the share back, or they'll just regrow the lost tail like a lizard.

Of course the last thread was archived, it reached bump limit and died...

you might as well be "le firm handshake" meming at this point. crony capitalists wont allow a competitor and average normie western niggers are too stupid to use anything but google, bing, and yahoo.

install the script or gtfo

It really is a nice idea as every database will be different. Combining that with a selective amount of clicks you may have a though statistical problem for the Google developers to tackle. I would also suggest the idea of being able to randomly shuffle through different databases the user may create. It would be a monster.

If you can't out-compete the people you think are inferior then you're not worthwhile. If you can't use your superiority to control the masses then you're not superior.

I'm not installing shit.

we are onto something lads

Is it worth going back to chrome with AdNauseum running on it to possibly cause even more disruption? Or should I run firefox with it?

>out competing a crony capitalist monopoly
it almost like the only solution to this disaster is to start burning and keep burning until the kikes are char-broiled
you sir might just be retarded

>No it doesn't. Clicking on random adverts is not our browsing habits, therefore it doesn't highlight our browsing habits. I've also included TrackMeNot which obfuscates your browsing habits by periodically searching for random stuff. Please provide a technical reason, with proof of your claims.

it clicks the ads on the pages you visit, right?

Avoid Chrome if you can, avoid Firefox too. Get Brave, or even Vivaldi.

Yes. You know what else is on the page you visit that tracks you even without clicking ads? Google APIs. Shieeeeeeeeeeet, looks like you're getting tracked anyway so you might as well muddy the waters.

You're not superior just because you think you're entitled to it. You're superior because you earn it. Unless you're out there earning, you're not superior. Stop being entitled.

but dont google earn more money from adnauseum unless the customer figure out he has been scammed by google?

google is a cia operation they havent earned anything

>Yes. You know what else is on the page you visit that tracks you even without clicking ads? Google APIs. Shieeeeeeeeeeet, looks like you're getting tracked anyway so you might as well muddy the waters.

negative. in addition to whatever ublock origin blocks, i also have these rules in umatrix:

* fonts.googleapis.com * block
* fonts.gstatic.com * block
* google.com * block
* gstatic.com * block
* www.google.com * block
* www.gstatic.com * block

If the CIA has power then the CIA earned power. Power doesn't come from nothing. You build it. Earn more or stop complaining.

what part of "crony capitalist" don't you get? legitimate competition is dead in 2017. every market has been exploited or will be exploited by already established parties through government-sponsored monopolies. neck yourself. (yet another company owned by jews)
for fucks sake man.

How likely is it that using this extension is going to get my google account banned?

communists stole tax payer money and cia built google with it

"ILL JUST MAKE MYSELF A MASTER" (said the slave before he was thrown into a mass grave)

But when the customers find out, and they will because they know how many sales should come from each N clicks, they'll be demanding money back from Google otherwise they'll sue. This destroys their faith in the Google platform and they go elsewhere, bolstering competition. Think of it like weighing a Jew down in the ocean by sticking gold in his pockets. Not your gold mind you, someone else's gold.

Fair point, you can block them and get a lot more privacy. This still misses one of the main reasons behind AN; to disrupt the ad market by falsifying information and creating distrust among customers.

Don't know. Is your Google account that important? I use throwaway accounts essentially.

You misunderstand my question, would preferring Chrome with AdNauseum be more impactful than using it with another browser?

I would assume since they have a fucking botnet, they can monitor if you're using it with Chrome or not, but still

Top 1 million most expensive keywords

grepwords.com/1000000-top-high-paying-cpc-adwords-adsense-keywords-2015/

The script uses the top 2000, minus the cancer ones.

I doubt Chrome would make it any less or more effective.

>Fair point, you can block them and get a lot more privacy. This still misses one of the main reasons behind AN; to disrupt the ad market by falsifying information and creating distrust among customers.

i have no desire to falsify anything. blocking their horseshit at the door is sufficient, and arguably much safer.

when we nail down a system that actually works to fuck them, make a guide for other anons, and update the guide as needed if google catches on.
may i recommend pastebin?

Exploit them harder. Exploitation isn't a limited quantity that existed and now it's all used up. If you aren't willing to out-compete the top dogs then you don't deserve to be top dog.

Literally slave-tier.

That's fine, we want different things. You want your privacy (as do I), but I also want to disrupt Google as much as I can. I think handing over some falsified information in return for hurting Google is a worthy trade.

Pretty important, I give them shekels to host my business email.

A lot of us have been using the script + AdNauseum for more than 2 weeks without issues.

go away shill.

there are some things only falsified ad data (and truck bombs) can solve, user. you didn't learn that by now?

>Pretty important, I give them shekels to host my business email.
Shiiiiiiiet. I'm not sure how it may or may not affect you then, and I don't want to convince you to do one thing or another if it might jeopardise your business.

but most anons will need a guide. even if google starts reading the supposed guide we create in an attempt to counter our tactics, we can still create a statistical nightmare for the developers at google to sort out. use your noggin user.

>but I also want to disrupt Google as much as I can. I think handing over some falsified information in return for hurting Google is a worthy trade.

you cannot fool me. go away shills

don't use shady extensions kids.

Martial action and data manipulation are markets. You're not out-competing google on data manipulation by a long-shot here or it'd be in even the conservative news, and redneck militias prove you're no good for martial action. Get better or get quiet.

I doubt it would matter.
I've been using it with Chromium

I don't get you. One minute you talk fine, the next you throw out accusation of shilling like fucking penny sweets. I'm shilling, if we're shilling, why keep bumping the thread?

no matter how hard you suck your crony superior's ass, gold wont start flowing. you only ever get shit. get with the program nigger.

as always, your tone is a dead give-away.

>tone
We're talking in text you tit, there is no tone. What the fuck is your problem? If a group of people wish to use a browser extension why must you take such exception with it that you spend hours across multiple threads whining about it? The funny thing about what you're doing is you're making me and those who agree that this is a good thing look even more reputable.

Gonna have to bump this for over 20 POUNDS OF PUSSY AND ASS

My god, I haven't seen this. What the fuck is that SEO

you are the one (inadvertently or not) protecting google. common men organizing against the tech giants is the worst nightmare of any tech giant. start figuring out how to fuck their ass raw or piss off.