I'm sorry guys, but I can't do this anymore

I'm sorry guys, but I can't do this anymore.

Now, to start, let me say that I was fully on the Trump train during the election. I was one of the anons who would to go every board and spam Trump threads to try and get more people to support him. I was completely on board with all of his promises, and spent pretty much every moment of free time that I had posting Trump memes and telling people about how great Trump would be as president. And the kicker is: I'm not some white neo-nazi, but actually a proud latino American citizen who agrees that we need to get all these fucking illegals out and start focusing on putting America first. Needless to say, I managed to change a few people's minds about Trump when they realized that not all of his supporters are racist old white guys.

But now? I just can't defend him anymore. Sure, it was great seeing libshits and the MSM melt down when he won, and it was great to know that we had managed to defeat Killary once and for all, but after all the stupid shit that Trump has done, I just can't support him anymore. Where's the fucking wall he promised us? When the fuck is he going to repeal Obamacare? It seems all he's doing is going on vacation after vacation while blaming literally everyone else for his failures.

I seriously believed that Trump was going to make some serious change in how our politics work, but all he's done so far is tear the Republican party apart and make us the laughingstock of the rest of the world. This is not what I voted for, and I'm sure it's not what most of you voted for, either. It's been getting harder and harder for me to defend Trump, so I figure that maybe it's time for me to stop trying altogether, at least until he starts fulfilling more of his campaign promises.

I know I'm going to get called a shill, or a libshit, or whatever, but I just needed to get this off my chest. I just can't support the man anymore. I'm sorry, guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

prntscr.com/gd5v9p
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

demoralization thread #1018249125

you aren't going to change what Sup Forums is because you can't fight for truth

Saged

LOW ENERGY

> You should never ever change your opinion

Coward. If you're gonna commit to something (especially something of this caliber) have the fucking dignity to see it through. You're just as bad as those fucking liberal shitheads destroying statues.

Haha, repeat shilling, you guys are easy to spot

CREW SAMPLE IMAGE (RENAME BEFORE POSTING)

>proud latino American citizen

you have to go back

Nice try?

tldr
check the numbers

Eh, it's not like you had a choice. Jews rigged it.

kekd chekd and saged
these faggots are getting desperate

To be fair, Trump was never the messiah or anything. I'm just glad Hillary Clinton isn't president. If you want to affect change, do it locally. Move to a small town and run for mayor or something.

((()))
Sage. Bullshit copypasta shill thread.

ANTIFA SAGE

Obvious shill is obvious.

>"i know i'm going to get called a shill, or a libshit..."
then save us the eyesore and dont post next time desu

For fucks sake, can we please meme ww3 into existence. I want to kill commies.

>mfw waiting for another post by OP's ID

Here's a treat for you fagot

Nice blog post faggot.

But seriously, we can't let Drumpf get the nuclear codes ....AM I right?

WE CANT LET BLUNPF NEAR THE NUCLEAR CODES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I've seen something like 5 new fresh copypasta tier fucking posts like this.
Shareblue and shit are hitting us harder than ever this past week.
In reality it's probably because of stormfucks being down, so all the shills there are now moved here, but holy shit.

Shut the fuck up you stupid nigger

prntscr.com/gd5v9p

their bullshit attempts at subversion are so transparent. the kikes at JIDF or the poos working at CTR were a hell of a lot more clever. these liberals are hardly worthy adversaries.

fuck somebody needs to go 6 gorillion on them. damn it Trumpenreich NOW@

Welp. It finally happened, I had to Dump Trump. I was a supporter from day 1, ordered every season of The Apprentice, stayed at Trump Tower in Chicago when I visited, bought all his books and highlighted my favourite quotes with the classic neon yellow highlighter we used back in school, I did everything to support this man. But, now, I'm just tired of it. I'm tired of staying up all night on social media trying to defend all of Trump's blunders, the countless broken promises, the dozens of days he's taken off to go golfing, and the refusal to denounce the neo-nazi violence in Charlottesville were just some of the latest. I'm tired of always being stressed out, wondering how badly new blunders will hurt him in the polls.

It finally hit me, this man has been exposed countless times as a weak and ineffective president, so why am I staying up all night, every night to defend him? It's time for ALL of us to fess up, Donald Trump tricked us, he made us all believe he was a true conservative, well he's NOT and I'm tired of pretending he is, I've spent nearly every night over the past year trying to defend him, and I'm exhausted, angry and lacking so much sleep.

IT'S OVER, I'm sick of it! I just took the ultimate red pill, the YebPill. Now I'm going to rest easy and catch up on some much needed sleep.

Finally, peace.

wow amazing, no one cares you blogging fucking faggot

taking a poll
is OP
[_] Brockpuppet
[_] Deep state
[_] Faggot

I voted for Hillary and I fucking hate Hillary. Because I hate Trump that much more.
I blocked all my friends on facebook who said they voted for Trump or even showed support.
I broke up with a girl because she tried on somebody's MAGA hat as a joke.
I told my mom if she didn't get rid of her Apprentice DVDs, I wouldn't speak to her anymore. We haven't spoken since.
I didn't go to Christmas with my family in Illinois because one of my uncles is a Trump supporter. Another uncle whom I loved very much died weeks after it.
I get triggered by words that rhyme with Trump. When my friends tell me they have to go take a dump, I literally shake and wince in pain.

they are too formulaic

You know what? You're right, your post has finally convinced me. I'm off the Trump Train and I'm going to binge watch CNN on YouTube. It's you and me. Together.

>>Now, to start, let me say that I was fully on the Trump train during the election

This. I'm sick and tired of Drumphgfdgffd. Just bring back Obama already.

Return to reddit.

SHILL

Kiddo, this is Sup Forums are you really expecting an (((echo chamber)))? Even if some will agree with you, they will call you a kike and shill.

But i disagree with you. You're being an impation, low-energy, low stamina faggot, and you gotta let the God Emperor take his time. Being potus, especially with a fucking kike by your side (((Kushner)))....it ain't easy...

>Just bring back Obama already.

the shilling is getting more pathetic every day

>ywn be able to post your regrets without being labeled an antifacuck

BYE!

m8 pls, >1 post by this ID

it is an obvious demoralising shill, shareblue copypaste

kek

Literally the
>I'm no racist BUT...
meme

Maybe we shouldn't.
We're refusing to allow ourselves to give up. If somebody so much as blinks against Trump, we need to call it a shill. Even when it probably isn't. There are those of us with regrets.
I refuse to allow that to stop us from doing what we will.

Many pollacks have mixed opinions about Trump but they can all see and agree that you are a shill.

FFS you couldn't even change the formatting and shill jpg.

It was never about Trump anyway.

Because there is nothing to regret.

>Endorsed White Supremacists
>Endorsed KKK and Neo Nazis
>Named antifa
>Pardon Joe Scarabrough
>Defended Confederacy
>Atacked McBrain even in his final moments
I'm still with him

>proud latino American citizen
>latino
>american
Yeah nah

Is there any burger flag posters that ARE white.
kek

vacations? what vacations?

golf is essential as a president ask George Bush and Obama

they are trying to slide this one with slide posts like OP

I smell FAGNESS

>It seems all he's doing is going on vacation after vacation

Trump has meetings on the golf course, where his phone lines can't be tapped. This makes sense.

Reminder that Breivik is the only person in recent history who has done anything meaningful to stop shills and false-flaggers.

Breivik? The guy complaining that the games in the prison were too old? Naaa.
In norway you have Burzum, enough.

CNN is so shit it actually makes a shit president look good. We've heard enough of him saying "fake news" yet this hurricane isn't fake,

And he can't keep deflecting criticism as "fake news" cause its starting to make him look bad, he doesn't need to do that anymore. The people got the message and after 4 minutes of CNN its even the liberals know its fake

I SMELL A SHILL

>look at me goys I hate drumpf now

We all hate Trump but watching you faggots sperg out 24/7 has was worth the price of admission.

Trump is just the first step to victory. He's like the token nigger Uncle Ben. The next will be full 14/88 Hitler reincarnate. Trump is just paving the way for true fascism that will make Hitler look like Tinkerbell.

Shill thread

Concern Troll Shill

>expecting nu-pol to not be circle jerk

there's an increasing demographic of us that feel conflicted about him, despite how loud the_donald fags are. the presidential debates were some of the best times i had in this place. there was so much optimism and energy, it really was a sight to see pol like that. to me just for those memories it was worth electing him. we played too much into identity politics to see it back then. sucks being outcasted even by pol, but i can't lie to myself.

/
goddamn youre a fucking retard nigger

dont criticize me for my autism i onloy post when im drunk

All of the above.

The wall is underway you silly faggot.

t. Shariablue/Shill
fpbp /sage

Remember the Awans, and 7/27 when a special prosecutor WAS appointed. Things are happening. You just won't hear about them on TV anywhere -- unless you watch OANN; Hannity is totally gag-ordered on Faux, can't say too much.

OP
if you are a latino living in the us and being proud of it wanted to build a wall just to keep your foreign ass there with the people THAT ARE NOT LIKE YOU. then you don't belong to anywere, you are not american, you are not mexican or whatever country you have escaped.

you're just a pathetic pice of shit with a ''american'' complex. Suicide now.

This shit just (((echoes))) itself

This here is shill country
Yer har!
I used to support Hilary but then she soul cooked me some dinner with her own titty milk and it tasted bitter and dried up with an aftertaste of crazy.
So I decided might wuz right and I joined the Trump train and now my dick is 4" longer and an inch thicker.
Woooo. Voting for things!

Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels. Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the “loser,” and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round. I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world. Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment. When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3×5 card reading, “Please use this M&M for breeding purposes.” This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this “grant money.” I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion. There can be only one.

Sage

This is the most beautiful form of autism I've witnessed in a while.

Your brain is worthy of study in the eugenics age.

kek

sage jew posts

yea sure

>implying i don't know how to sage

>"and make us the laughingstock of the rest of the world"
>implying real Americans give a shit about what the rest of the world thinks

do you want to know how I know you're a lefty shill?

FPBP

kill yourself OP

Your brain might be more worthy considering that's just pasta

Nazi flags are always leftists.

Breivik literally killed the psychopaths, the monsters and the antihumans.

The same creature that would post false-flagging shitposts on the internet, is the same that was removed with bullets.

Saul Alinsky recommended continuous false-flagging warfare using every kind of deception possible. His spawn were erased from existence and literally killed, incapable of ever again doing anything to harm the world.

Nobody here has done anything similar to erase shills, false-flaggers and leftist psychopaths from existence. Breivik is the only one.

Sweet

Tl;dr

behold, the brainwashed mind lashing out with delusional fallacies when confronted with unwelcome truth.

sad, but all too common here these days

San Diego reporting in
Ok, stupid. For the last time, we started ground clearing and leveling for the wall at the end of July here. The wall was about to start but had so many construction companies fighting for the privilege that just this week we delayed it until winter to look over even better designs. Wall still scheduled to be done for 60 miles here by end of this year.

Breivik is a hero.

One Post By This ID
Slide thread, ignore.

i call bullshit. latinos aren't american citizens. kek