Is there a straightforward explanation for why America, a wealthy, powerful and highly developed nation...

Is there a straightforward explanation for why America, a wealthy, powerful and highly developed nation, is objectively less intelligent than almost every other country?

Most things are invented in USA. But yeah democrats are retarded.

cuz we do what we do, aight?

Niggers drop our national average IQ

Um sweetie. our soda comes in liters, our dental floss comes in meters, and our shampoo comes in ml. We don't use metric for weights very often though.

>not knowing that our system is based on sacred geometry while metric is truly arbitrary
wew lad

"Man is the measure of all things"

not an argument

hearty kek

0 is not the base scale for Celsius, that's somewhere around -273.15 C. Fahrenheit is a very useful scale for telling weather-related temperatures, since 0 F is about the coldest day a typical person could expect and 100 F is about the hottest a typical person could expect to experience. In contrast, if you measured typical temperatures in Celsius you would go from -17 C to about 38 C.

Israel uses the metric system.

One nation has been to the moon, the rest use the metric system.

That's nothing, honeybuns. I come in gallons.

Yes. Because we are
>60%
and dropping

kek

10/10

We're rich enough and strong enough to do whatever the fuck we want.

MAKE US CHANGE AHKMED, YOU CANT

I really want to change desu. Metric makes manufacturing easier.
t. Machinist.

Can't argue with that, it's settled.

Fahrenheit uses 0F as a baseline because at the time, mixing salt and ice was the coldest thing you could make. 100F was the temperature of the human body. That's on a very human scale of things. Metric is better, but Imperial is a complete, workable system.
You know why Europeans use metric? The size of Napoleon's penis. Back ages ago, the measurement of a foot was based on the king's foot and it would change, depending on who was king. Napoleon was short, and didn't want the French to know about it, from his foot size. Small feet also imply a proportionately small penis, and so Napoleon created the metric system to hide his shamefully small penis size. This is what I was told as a joke.

In terms of IQ, the USA stands at 98, and that's with a small supermajority of Whites, and a single-digit percentage of Asians.

However you probably don't find that to be as 'objective' as what system of measurements it uses, so I'll offer one answer that addresses your question:

Considering that the USA is so successful, it is reasonable to suppose that this success has made her arrogant towards the practices of the rest of the world, thereby leading her to make seemingly unintelligent decisions, and continue obsolete practices.

0 is the base for Celsius
-273.15C is the base for Kelvin (or absolute 0)

I thought you guys liked diversity of thought/expression? Everyone used to have different systems of measure that were generally more relatable than the metric system ever could be. The metric system is truly arbitrary. Inches, feet, yards, miles are all used to measure different things. They don't relate to each other because they relate to something else more effectively.

I still have no idea what a centimetre is in terms of height, or what a mL looks like in a cup. teaspoons, cups, oz, inches are all way more relatable than the soul crushing universality of the metric measures.

works for me, faggot

gfy

I'll agree with you on everything except the dates thing. There are 12 months in a year vs 28-31 days in a month, and which month it is is the more important part of telling what your current date is. Therefore, it belongs first.

I think that our culture is very creative, and typically we dont "drink the koolaid" in the same way other countries do. We elected trump president because literally FUCK YOU the rest of the world we are Americans we do whatever the fuck we want.

Because we are total retarded burgers

Good job, user

I don't know if you're newfags or samefags, but either way you're proving my point about american retardation

this

>!W1MmioNU0A
filtered