REPUBLICAN SENATOR MCCAIN CONDEMNS TRUMP'S PARDON

Where were you when the former Republican presidential nominee lost faith in his party's own president, Sup Forums? How can Trump pretend to be a leader when his own party is openly shunning and disowning him? Is it time for Trump to do the honorable thing, and resign?

>friday night during hurricane

Yea, no one gives a shit.

This is songbird's last term, AZ is sick of his shit.

I wish McCain died in 'Nam. Now we have to listen to his cancer-hairbrained bitching. Holy fuck just die already you old piece of shit

shut the fuck up
sage

yes everyone has lost their faith in mccain

McCain was re-elected with strong support in Arizona just a few months ago. Try again, sweetie.

Who gives a fuck what McCain thinks. He's a petulant old warmonger who is slamming his fists on the table as his brain rots away. That cancer should get the Medal of Honor desu.

Live here, try again faggot net nanny

>McCain
>Republican

It was a fucking contempt of court charge over a misunderstanding. Jesus, McCain acts like Trump is pardoning Hillary.

I want to know where these virtue signalling cunts were when the pardon was used in other presidencies. But I guess McCain just has a boner for being anti-Trump because his tumor just repeats Trump dissing him over his POW days.

Fucking God damn neocon RINO piece of shit spic lover

If the state had understood McCains faggotry a year ago it'd be Kelly Ward in his seat right now.

>Republican

Joe kept us safe. We dont all live in ivory towers like you McCain.

Time for the senator to step down before he strokes out or has an aneurysm on the floor.

Naw you'd be surprised how many just vote for senators with an R next to their name here.

Total fucking sellout

The entire point of a pardon, the entire reason it exists, every single pardon ever, is to override the rule of law. That's what it is.
But don't forget a pardon is part of the law, so by not respecting a pardon McCain is disrespecting the "rule of law".

>be mccain
>campaign on repealing obamacare
>vote not to repeal obamacare due to permanent butthurt over trump

You can't finish your term if a cancerous tumor shuts down your brain.

How many commercials did this cancer-ridden faggot with blood on his hands run about being tough on illegals during his shitty campaign?

Fuck John McCain. Cancer 2017.

That tumor was Trump, living in his head rent free. Seems the surgery didn't remove it.

reminder that Trump achieved the highest possible thing in politics and only became a politician in the last 2 years. McCain has spent his life in politics

Why the fuck would anyone care what a man made retarded from a brain tumor thinks about anything?

Songbird has lost his goddamn mind.

This just ensures trump will never ever pardon mccain

WHY THIS FUCKING PIECE OF GARBAGE IS STILL TALKING???? JUST DIE ALREADY YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT
WHEN KING NIGGER PARDONED CHELSEA TRANNYFUCK MENTAL ILLNESS MCCAIN WAS LIKE "LULZ LUV TGRUMPF HATE!!! I APPLAUD KING NIGGER FOR THIS ACT OF BRAVERY :DDDDDD"
GO FUCK YOURSELF MCFUCKINGBRAIN
JUST DIE ALREADY

fpbp

(((McCain)))

"No one is above the law..."

This pardon was such excellent bait out in front of the approaching happenings

He was the only republican elected in a now Solid Blue state

That should tell you something.

Dont you get it? Senators are like kings of their states.

I say to John McCain this; "drop dead"

Kek

As long as he maintains his infant blood transfusions he'll be here for a while

I still don't understand how songbird hasn't been forced to resign when he has clearly lost his mind because of his brain tumor.

Songbird was losing his mind during congressional hearings and would trail off into tumorland on a daily basis, the guy is a brain-damaged traitor who makes jimmy carter look young.

>brain-damaged traitor

isn't that required for politicians?

this old vampire just wont fucking die will he? how can he not be declared mentally incompetent for having a fucking TUMOR smashing his brain??

Go to bed Mccain

jesus kek "very very disrespectful"

>John "Turncoat" McCain
>John "One Vote" McCain
>John "Songbird" McCain
>John "Tokyo Rose" McCain
>John "Crashed Three Planes" McCain
>John "Almost Sunk An Aircraft Carrier" McCain

sage faggots

honestly. all he has to do is keep his mouth shut. I hope he fucking croaks soon

the cucks in AZ need to redeem themselves for re electing this fossil. seeing that Jeff Flakes doesn't win his primary.

McCain is a globalist, deep-state, globalist, RINO cuck.

I hope his tumor kills him soon.

McCain? I thought he died a while back. There's no way he's sentient.

>solid blue state
>went to Trump
How are you so stupid?

>no one is above the law
>John mccain has literally committed multiple acts of negligent manslaughter during Vietnam
Please god just let him die already

Let it be so.

old hot lips mccain

no brain mccain

tax drain mccain

boat flame mccain

dad blame mccain

fringe tard mccain

hanoi john

that fucking fool

i am convinced that he's working directly for satan himself

he killed more sailors than the vc did