Just imagine how it's easy for google to detect Sup Forums users...

Just imagine how it's easy for google to detect Sup Forums users. If you use chrome - your history will be recorded automatically. Using even simple filter like "*Sup Forums.org/pol/*" and counting pages can easily reveal most of shitlords, who are not smart enought to use anything except chrome.
Now imagine angry mob forcing google to dox people using Sup Forums with various reasons like "STAP HAT SPEECH AND SHIIIT". We are so close to doom you can't imagine.
Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

rank2traffic.com/Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're implying a number of implications that aren't really feasible or plausible

BRING IT. i dont give a flying fuck. and neither does anyone i know.

main message here is that if nessesary - Sup Forums ca be significantly taken down one by one

Pfft everyone knows im worse in real life. come at me junior.

stop being paranoid and stop playing the victim. There is no conspiracy against you.

(((They))) have power and the question is will (((they))) use it?

do you feel in control? rank2traffic.com/Sup Forums.org

Who fucking cares, let's get the party started

one by one you say?

Fuck

Let them try shit nigger i swear i'll make columbine look like kindergarten

you pussy. I'm using google. Most of the time i search for "i'm hunting for you faggots" and "Your time is comming" just to make sure i'm on the lists. If you don't want to fight the darkness, you should toss yourself into the abyss. Weak willed faggot.

I really want to die after gunning down as many antifa niggers as I can. Do it, faggot.

Google's captcha script is externally embedded with each page load. They automatically see every page you visit on Sup Forums. Not only that, they can also easily inject a temoprary JS-based keylogger and see the comment you type, even if you think twice and delete it without ever posting it.

if they already have the power then what is the point. If you and your ideology are so easy to silence then you've already lost. But (((They))) are most likely a delusional fantasy you and others like you have created in order to feel some level of self importance and give yourself a common imaginary enemy to rally against.

its like its 2004 again. im so scared. muh temporary js keylogger. jesus

I'm ready to die for the cause. I'd take it as a point of pride in my last few moments that I was important enough to warrant being quietly killed.

what

Methods of closing sites like dailystormer are not new, but getting attention boost, so staying alerted is a key. Also never before get so much captcha.

I said youre a nigger and you dont even know what youre talking about. also since youre this new, my responses dont bump the thread.

So? I mean really? I don't come here and say nasty shit. Nothing I say here I wouldn't say to my black co worker. Just because you're a Sup Forums user doesn't mean you're the Nazi the sjws want to crucify....although I dislike them just as much as I dislike the idiot neo nazis

1)i don't said that all users will be doxed, only most active
2)"Liberals get bullet too"

FBI posters are my favorite posters

look friendo, this is just how javascript works.
if you embed an external script into your page, then that third party can run whatever script they want on your page, whenever they want.
in this case, the external script link for the captcha is fully controlled by Google
all they have to do is slip in an extra onKeyDown listener function and phone each keystroke home. this is like babby's first hack, kids know how to do this.
there is nothing new about this, funny you mention 2004 because it was easily possible even then

there are TONS of chans on the deepweb.