>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions
elections.virginia.gov/
youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM
globalresearch.ca/isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-trained-by-israeli-mossad-nsa-documents-reveal/5391593
youtube.com/watch?v=isfJ0xbXwjw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"I've noticed something after reading several threads"/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks OP, you've reminded me of all the stoners at high school who would keep saying that over. Great dudes

I love Dana Loesch

drumpf

Any polish people, living at home or abroad, please reply to me.

What starts with 'N' and ends with 'R' that you never want to call a black person?
Neighbor.

AWOO

Jeff will die tonight

post founding fathers

Muller is going after your friend you shilling Molochniggers. Turn yourselves in and repent for your child rapin' by suicide in prison and rottin' in hell.

AWOO~

Seems strange for Gorka to be out now, at all times. Was it clever cover for the Arpaio announcement?

All we have left is 100% loyal KellyAnne and Red Piller Miller. I wasn't expecting this.

He hated Germans.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio showing his copy of the Presidential Pardon

Best founding father

ultimate founding father

Father of all Americans

To user in the last thread who knocked up his wife, I hope you name it Barron or Donald if it's a male

Reminder that midterms and the primaries that proceed them is how the Senate will bend the knee.

Also to people saying this is impossible to win:
>Virginia gubernatorial election, 2013
>Terry McAuliffe: (D) 1,069,789, 47.8%
>Ken Cuccinelli (R) 1,013,354 , 45.2%
>Robert Sarvis (lolbertarian vote splitter) 146,084 6.5%
It's closer than you think.

Deadline to update your address or register to vote: October 16, 2017

Virginians, we have a general election on November 7th; Mark that day down and remember to remind your family to vote

Here is what the Democrats want for our old Dominion:

>Northam supports the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare.[28] He also supports a federal Medicaid expansion in Virginia.[29][30]

>Northam is pro-choice. He opposes banning late-term abortions after 20 weeks.[30] He believes the Democratic Party should not endorse candidates who are pro-life.[30] Northam's 2017 gubernatorial bid has been endorsed by NARAL.[31]

>Northam has pledged to "stand up against" Immigration and Customs Enforcement.[30]

>Northam has remained neutral on the building of the Atlantic Coast Pipeline.[32] He has also avoided taking a firm stance on other pipelines such as the Mountain Valley Pipeline.[33]

>Northam voted against a constitutional amendment to make Virginia a right to work state.[34]

>Northam criticized the repeal of the car tax under former Governor Jim Gilmore, saying Virginia still hasn't "recovered" from its repeal.[29]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions

I say we use this election to tell them to fuck off

elections.virginia.gov/

^ Use this to make sure you are registered and ready to vote

>Gorka resigned and said that "forces against MAGA are ascendant for now in the White House"
Bannon I was alright with because he was actively disrupting elements in the White House for his own personal gain, but what good is Gorka being gone going to do? He also never came off as full of himself like Bannon, which makes his warnings about elements in the White House more believable.

I haven't seen any change in Trump's behavior yet (his pardon of Joe today and the rumors of him ending DACA is proof of that), but I'm worried that the globalists are actually winning control of the White House bit by bit

President Donald J. Trump

>he stared directly into a total eclipse, and the sun went blind.
>he built a sandcastle on a beach in Dubai, then sold it to the Saudi Royal Family as a vacation home.
>he won a golf tournament with a single stroke.
>he folded a paper airplane and threw it out the window; it bombed 4 ISIS bases.
>he signs legislation with feather quill pens plucked from a bald eagle perched on his desk.
>he follows witches around on a stage while standing perfectly still.
>he wanted to adopt a new pet, so he went on a safari.
>he was held hostage by terrorists; when negotiations were finished, they paid him a $30 million ransom.
>his online shitposting directs the course of human history.
>he sells rice to the Chinese.
>when his car was blocked by violent rioters, he walked the rest of the way.
>eating fast food makes him healthier.
>at the end of his 2 terms of President, he’ll look 30 years younger.
>when he visited the Vatican, the Pope prayed to him for forgiveness.
>he made employee of the month after his job interview.
>he was the guest speaker at his own college graduation.
>he issues pardons for crimes that weren’t even committed.
>the wives he divorced sing praise of his sexual prowess.

harvey is going to mess up some illegals day?

Baronald

Does anyone have the caps of Taylor posting on Sup Forums?

Kek, from the hurricane thread

WILL JEFF MAKE THE BRIDGE?!

REV UP THE EUROBEAT

Caesar should've crossed the Rhine and laid waste to them before they could destroy Rome

Germans were one of the few white people

Gorkfags suck

Name literally one useful thing he did in the WH

Darron

Burn in hell.

>tfw my gf always makes me go to bed early and stop posting on Sup Forums when she's at my house
>tfw she's away for a week starting today to go on vacation with her friends in Jamaica
>tfw I get to shitpost on Sup Forums all night because she's not here and I don't have work tomorrow
Feels good lads.

It's Truman. He had the balls to use The Bomb /twice/ so it never needed to be used again.

We will end his corpse's rolling when MAGA is accomplished.

>>Gorka resigned and said that "forces against MAGA are ascendant for now in the White House"
link?

what's in the box?

It is known.

He must deliver with trips

Reposting for all the "neocon don muh Afghanistan" shills. It seems to stop them from posting.

>muh drumpf is a neocohen look at these tweets and this speech
I've noticed something after reading several threads full of concern shills: all of the concern shills posting old Trump tweets and proclaiming he's a neocon (including molymeme) are being more deliberately dishonest than it may seem at first.
The tweets they are referring to are from 2011 to 2013, wherein Trump was advocating leaving Afghanistan.
Then in June 2014, ISIS as we know it formed.
We know that in 2015 Trump's opinion was "well I don't really like being there but we kind of have to stay because if we just leave it will create a power vacuum"
Fast forward to today where concern shills are deliberately ignoring a certain elephant with a black flag in the room in order to push their "TRUMP IS A NEOCOHEN" agenda (an agenda that is dishonest even if you only take his speech into question).

The timeline goes like this
>Trump wants out of Afghanistan
>Obama's fuckup in Iraq leads directly to ISIS's formation
>Trump realizes that "just pulling out" doesn't cut it, we have to stabilize the region first
>says so in 2015
>forward to now where he maintains that commitment and further BTFO's nation building and spreading democracy in favor of long-term stability
>faggots call him a neocon

Also note how none of these losers define "neocon" as anything other than "doing war shit", conveniently forgetting that neocon foreign policy includes nation building and regime change, which Trump has disavowed.
Trump is not a neocon, and he has not cucked out to [insert new boogeyman of the week]. Shills fuck off.

This is glorious

This is actually important.

>projection to spin off Podesta

>tfw you get a get at the end of the thread.

I want to see one
>my feet hurt
>these buildings are falling down
>I wish I was in the eye right now
etc.

She's getting that Cool Runnings in Jamaica, mon! Wait, why does this post seem familiar?

I'd frame that shit.

>Going on vacation with her friends
>In Jamaica

She's getting BLACKED by the natives, son

Washington liked giving his slaves funny hats?

i just googled it and found it in like 12 seconds

Tumor where ya at

Is he ever happy?

What happened to that autist PolNewsForever?

It was deliberately done by Mueller to keep them off the trail. The ONLY way Mueller investigating Podesta makes sense is the /ourguy/ hypothesis.

kek, It's kinda funny reading what he shitposted about germans back in the day. They weren't as pale as Anglos, so they were shitskins to him.

Because he posts this often.

Its old troll pasta.

Share it then you nigger

Building a wall would have been better. It's what the Romans did with the Scots.
They're swarthy. Their skin might be white, but mentally they're African. Spiritually they're Arabic.

>city is 30% white , most white people in US live in rural

>white women leave white rural and go to city become degenerate nigger lover

>white rural has no white woman , rural has only white man so white birthrate going down

>white woman still vote democratic party until their half-breed mongrel descendant replace them

>most white women in US are mean, shrill , sexist and spiteful to the white men

>people who vote nixon and reagan dead or dying

dead hopefully

I hope he and his family were tortured then murdered for his being a dumb faggot.

Banned from Twitter, last I heard.

Is it anthrax?

youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM

Seconded, you pound some roastie strange while she's away and dump her when she gets home.

The only reason you're in Afghanistan is for the drug trade, opium, minerals and to do what the CIA wants.

It's all about money, and those drugs are being used to destoy the working-class and middle-class in American.

You've been in Afghanistan for 13+ years and it hasn't done shit. ISIS is a Mossad creation, and there's hardly any of it in Afghanistan.

globalresearch.ca/isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-trained-by-israeli-mossad-nsa-documents-reveal/5391593
> The former employee at US National Security Agency (NSA), Edward Snowden, has revealed that the British and American intelligence and the Mossad worked together to create the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

>State Dept Official: Israel & Saudi Arabia created ISIS with CIA - Dr Steve Pieczenik
youtube.com/watch?v=isfJ0xbXwjw

It's bullshit for money, getting American men to die and increasing the national debt while you get nothing and nothing gets accomplished at home.

Trump is just being used as a kike puppet and so are you? Kill yourself.

Also you CIA shills call people "losers" while posting animu images and "shills while pushing for war. Neoconservatism isn't limited to nation-building, what Trump is doing is typical neocon stuff, just like with the Syria strike, just like what Bush did.

Neocons = promoting the defense of Israel, American influence in the Middle-East and "democracy" (in this case "democracy" from ISIS being the pretext).

Tell me one way in which the average American benefits from sending more troops in the Middle-East for the 15th year in a row when they should've never been there in the first place? There is none.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"I've noticed something after reading several threads"/

You've posted this pasta almost 20 times so it's clear you have an agenda. What led to ISIS formation was the CIA Bush sending troops in the first place. You can't keep up your fucking excuses forever.

AYO NIGGA WHY U GOT A CANE NIGGER

>Spiritually they're Arabic.

getting pretty late desu. stay strong, Jeff! Night night /ptg/

Love these. #Pray for Jeff

>"forces against MAGA are ascendant for now in the White House"
Who has been hired or brought in recently that has risen to power/influence enough to spook Gorka?

>dead or dying
We're all dying, user. Slowly. You are always closer to death every single day.

>occupydemocrats.com
ayy

Just got done rolling characters for two new people to join my last remaining player in some epic Dungeons and Dragons! I wonder if Barron will ever dabble in the game, I think it'd be right up his alley. I hope everyone here gets a chance to play sometime;it's a pretty fun way to kill an evening, and bonus points if you have hard copies of the rule books. When SHTF I have enough rules memorized I could probably still pull off playing, eventually just making shit up with informed rule-deciding. It's a good apocalypse game, just done lose the dice!

no take some initiative

nn britjoe

>tfw hurricane pushed me out of the Car Warsh

>and people unironically thought she was a coalburner

What's the opposite of a coalburner? Solar panel?

He could have used it more. He should have bombed Mecca, Korea, and Switzerland.
Maybe it's for a rank? Maybe that's his top negro?

Cheer up, Sheriff Joe.

What do you guys think Trump needs from us now? Should we start laying a ground game for 2020 or what do you think is next?

Chief of Staff...

What did he even do to get banned?

Now that's ugly.

wow you know what sure would suck if someones TUMOR started ACTING OUT

Next is 2018.

I don't care and I didn't even know he was banned. Glad he got killed for being a fag.

This much is Awoo
Lets Gas all the jewsss awoo

I know this much is true

That's a huge fucking tornado

Trump is a dumb faggot -- everyone knows it

Texas is full of right winger, fascist, whitey-faggots. Most live near the coast. They will not be spared.

God is passing judgement on you faggots...inb4 republicans somehow say that all these deaths are because of ?????? except that.... Texans are all about right wingery.

Too bad... so sad... see you when you float out to sea.

"respect of rule of law" is starting to sound like "drain the swamp" the way everyone seems to have their own interpretation of what it means.

Charlemagne and Washington will save us all.

Oh how I love this

Fuck this guy so much.

>We've lost Bannon and now Gorka
If I were Miller I'd be sweating.
Fuck the deep state. Fuck the neocons. Fuck the democrats.

icemaker?

Twitter is getting so shitty, I got a new account v&ed from just uploading this pic as my twitter account avatar.