The amount of bigotry, transphobia, Islamophobia, and straight up hate on this board is absolutely sickening

The amount of bigotry, transphobia, Islamophobia, and straight up hate on this board is absolutely sickening.

You guys realize that your posts are publicly viewable right? Someone can just type this website into their url and visit?

I'm conservative and I'm very based. But this kind of rhetoric will NEVER attract people from the mainstream. We need to be building a big tent movement in which people of all colours, creeds, and gender expressions can take part in our movement. Not this vile hatred of anyone who isn't exactly like you.

Other urls found in this thread:

scottbarrykaufman.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Polderman-et-al.-2015.pdf
bio.utexas.edu/courses/kalthoff/bio346/PDF/Readings/14Bouchard(1990).pdf
ted.com/talks/jonathan_haidt_on_the_moral_mind
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Politically Incorrect is NOT Mainstream. Go to Huffpost or CNN if you want PC

ur mom gay lol
sage

Fuck you.
Make America White Again!

>I'm very based
>all colours, creeds, and gender expressions can take part in our movement.

Go back to wherever you came from leaf faggot.

I bet I'm more based than you, bitch!

shut up cunt.

Oh sorry, did I intrude on your racist safe space, nazis? LOL you snowflakes are NO better than antifa. We put you fascists down once and we'll do it again.

Lol biggest faggot of all time right here

It's another bad goyim thread. Suck a dick you transfag nigger.

>safespace
You think you're the first dumbfuck leaf that comes in here talking about appealing to fags and niggers?

This happens every hour every day.

The "mainstream" will adapt to reality, we'll not warp it to appeal to them.

>I'm conservative and I'm very based
>leaf
btfo
sage

I'll let myself be raked, if that means taking you with me.

The leaf strikes again

Most of these things are heritable anyway, why appeal to people who don't have the psychological temperament to even entertain the thought?

>Meta-analysis of the heritability of human traits based on fifty years of twin studies
scottbarrykaufman.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Polderman-et-al.-2015.pdf

KYS

KEK ALERT KEK ALERT KEK ALERT

SAGE SAGE SAGE

I leaf i wouldnt mind keeping

Cuqqboi

>checks flag

>you nazis
>we
Antifa, you're gay. you've caught a severe case of homosexuality. Just remember, a nigger said niggers hate niggers.
Suckstart a shotgun as usual, you buttfucking aids whore. I hope your mother dies while doing yoga for mohammed, the child fucking faggot. $500k says you have fetal alcahol syndrom and a small dick.
nigger.

I suggest reading this one in full.

>Sources of human psychological differences: the Minnesota Study of Twins Reared Apart
bio.utexas.edu/courses/kalthoff/bio346/PDF/Readings/14Bouchard(1990).pdf

You'll be a regular poster within a month

Read the book The Righteous Mind, but this will do if you're lazy or plan on showing it for a friend.

ted.com/talks/jonathan_haidt_on_the_moral_mind

>angry boomers first post on Sup Forums

go join the communists already faggot.