According to economists...

According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP (that's about 80 trillion dollars worth of extra goods and services every year). Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Would suck her dick 10/10

How much would crime increase I wonder?

(((Economists)))

money money money. gee i wonder who could be behind this post?

i agree. if only humanity was ready for that. proof: this world, this board.

the economy would grow, but the gains would go to the (((top)))

>(((GDP)))
sage

Without culture or values we drift freely between meaningless nihilism and totalitarian dictatorships

Is that before or after the collapse and race war?

>Without culture or values we drift freely between meaningless nihilism and totalitarian dictatorships
We already have the first, we're overdue for the second.

Exactly

Economic models do not and can not factor in the stability of political institutions as a result of cultural change

>According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP

Assuming same language, same integrated culture, same religion, etc.

As it stands, open borders just leads to mass violence. Especially when the economy turns sour.

In other words, you won't have an economy when all your businesses get burned down in mass riots.

Checked.

economists are wrong more often than they're right. Also this is almost 100% based on the false assumption that all races / people are created equal, which all scientific evidence points to the contrary.

you mean according to the Cato Institute.

Are (((they))) really so blind as to not see this?

If everybody on this board got together IRL the bloodbath would make Rwanda look like a My Little Pony episode.

Right on, Israel needs 50 million African migrants to increase its gdp

Because sometimes preservation of culture and your people is more important than money then some kike bankers.

I would open her borders, and then slap a diaper on her.

i dont give a shit, no is no

They're kikes. Kikes are terrible about planning ahead. They live in the moment and never take the consequences of their actions into consideration.

More money is nice but I don't think living with brown people is worth it

And it will all trickle down this time right?

no

As long as It doesn't collapse, the people at the top of a multicultural society can keep that society collectively weak and divided by ethnic and cultural lines and thereby profit for themselves

Spoiler: Everything collapses eventually, and multicultural societies fragment and fall into ethnic conflict when they do. Without fail.

Open borders would mean the whole world gets nigged.

Not everything is about fucked money, Jew.

the only people i have ever heard try to seriously make an argument for open borders is the Cato Institute. and i defy you to read any one of their articles and not think all or some part of it is an elaborate troll. They're basically the lobbying/intellectual think tank of Chamber of Commerce (aka the Merchant's Guild).

who loves bananas

This. No economist has ever been right about anything. They believe in their models of reality, and not reality itself, like a religion.

Citing an economist is like citing your newspaper horoscope.

Economists are retarded kikes my man

>citation needed

There is no multiculturalism, just replacement.

The idea that open borders would significantly increase the world GDP isn't controversial. You can find the basic model in any undergraduate international economics textbook.

Sometimes... I honestly don't know.

Are kikes retarded?
Or do they want to world to burn, and are evil geniuses?

According to scientists free killing of economists would triple the world GDP.

Makes you think.

Why does Israel not want to double its GDP?

Yes goy, the numbers will go up! Nevermind that you and everyone you know will be thrust into a hellhole nigger society, think of my portfolio!

How does it help to have Africa flood Europe and burn down all the shops and rape and murder people left and right?

How much did South Africa's GDP increase when they got rid of their borders?

open borders or welfare, choose one. you open the flood gate and the system totally collapses. niggers without gibs cuz mestizos from south america would rush her claiming free shit.

think of the niggers you stupid fuck

Israel will have tripple gdp with arab and african.migrations.

Here you go.

>You can find the basic model in any undergraduate international economics textbook.
That's the problem. Model not a simulation.

>HURR DURR LET'S PACK ALL THE PEOPLE INTO THE PLACES WITH HIGH PAY THEN EVERYONE WILL MAKE MORE MONEY
Economists don't much like to think about non-mathematical effects of policy.

With open borders, the world will turn into a shithole.

t. my father is an economist

how come only white countries need to open their borders?

go try this shit in China, Saudi Arabia, Botswana or Israel

You can get an economist to say anything. Simply saying "economists say" without actually using any reasoning or maths is retarded. Do you want other retards thinking for you?

That's what we're discussing

The model is based on a ludicrous amount of assumptions and does not explain the reality of what would actually happen in an open borders situation

Yes, the entire middle east coming in to live off welfare and gibs will make a country richer.

>implying open borders advocates aren't secretly our guys, and hoping that the incredible GDP gains for white countries will allow an economic and military dominance of the whitie man for at least another century

>he posted it again

kill yourself

There's way more to the economy than GDP. and the only reason the Cato Institute pushes for it is b/c at their heart they are true libertarians. Maybe it's true that the economy would boom with open borders, but this is predicated on more than just open borders, but lack of regulation and an almost end to government subsidizing the workforce and instead subsidizing business. You may find ideas about this in economy textbooks, but you will not hear most economists seriously propose it for obvious reasons.

Every country in the world should open their borders.

Enjoy ban

Great, Israel.needs to open its borders.

(((Economists))) pushing the Jew endgame dream where they rule over a world of shitskins who just breed and slave away for their Jew masters

According to common sense open borders would cause the 3rd world to flood the 1st.

open borders undermines a core principle of a nation: clearly defined border control

it also doesn't help that economists aren't taking into account how much of a burden mass immigration is on the public purse. Not to mention the criminal element and unproductive walfare cows that will inevitibly come to suckle on the teats of the government.

80-20 rule applies to finance as well, doubling the worlds GDP would only benefit those already on top, loading everyone else with the societal collateral

Open borders and free migration would help a lot with more smarter people migrating easily to richer area. But unfortunately, the only way this would work is full on ancap style economy with no welfare gibs. Otherwise, government will make this situation absolutely horrible when massive migration hoards come over for free gibs.

Be honest, 90% off movement will be to white countries
although we could use this our advantage by getting all the gibs seekers here and then leaving and taking over a resource rich 3rd world country

The girl in the picture is not an economist. Nice try. He's probably pre op.

GDP =/= quality of life

Taytay is so based. /ourgirl/

this

Yup. I'd rather go live a lower GDP eastern euro country if it meant I was around white people and got to live on a cottage in peace with a loving family.

Can't do this with niggers and mexicans around ruining everything.

That doesn't equal happiness of the population but sure maybe some people can put their pet niggers to good use for cheap labor.

>80 trillion dollars worth of additional production every year wouldn't increase the world's overall well-being

niggers chaos ends up making more damage than GDP. OP, PLEASE kill yourself now, I'm asking nicely. just end your life

kike academics promoting the kike agenda is all the warning you need. Open borders make the kikes happy but they put a wall on theirs..

Nope. It's impossible. Take it from an Amerifag. Niggers are animals. They will attack you and steal from you and feel no empathy when it comes to killing you. Having them around just means you'll sleep less comfortably and will have to get extra locks for your doors and even bar your windows.

The 1% will just steal 99% of it and then even you pseudo-intellectual, trust fund babbies will be drowning in shit skin stank.

That depends on the type of immigrant you are dealing with.

A chinese immigrant works 10 times more than an african immigrant.

>The 1%
nice way of saying Jews

That's why all you get from it is possibly cheap labor, but those who import those beasts must remember that it's the white man and his creativity, intelligence and logical thinking that build the first world. Slave races will never inherit anything from it and will just make it a second Africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

Very true.

And honestly, niggers don't work. They just live off welfare. There's no reason to have them in your country. You can't even employ them because there's a high risk they'll just steal from you.

The biggest recipients of transfer payments are old white people.

You're thinking of niggers.
They must think they can weather the storm and stay on top. Or create a mongrolized slave society before it collapses - oh wait, isn't that their stated goal? I don't have that redpill handy.
This GDP nonsense is just part of the propaganda to make normies think open borders are a good idea.

>open borders would double the world's real GDP

a more controlled job sector would do the same. How many people have to drive 15miles+ to their job? Fuel costs alone would be 2/3rds of the savings. (((Capitalism)))

>Resources are infinite
Rather 5 billion people die right now so the price of food and other commodities crash

>According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP

You mean all we have to do to get a few companies would see increases in profit is give up sovereignty, stunt workers leverage,drop our wages increase our tax burden and crime rate and fundamentally destroy our culture???

Holy fuck Im all in!

Humans are not numbers. Humans are racists. They will fight culture clashes.

Do you want every block in the USA to have Walmart and a bunch of immigrants outside it begging you for money? We already have that. If you open the borders its going to be worse. There has to be a cap on the growth so we don't fuck up the environment and so we don't have social disorder, and no more ghettos once it busts.

Not to mention the majority of people in out country do not want to have sex with immigrants!!!!! They'd always be lower class.

I don't wish to live with savages.

That's GOOD. Let old white people have social security. That will be you and me one day. Instead it's going to 20 something niggers that do nothing but kill, rape, and rob.

Get rid of the welfare state and we will talk

I had this discussion with my Econ profession. Cheap labor definitely helps the economy. No doubt about it. Why pay bob $15 an hour when Juan will do it for a bean burrito. The problem comes from ....government programs. Sure Juan will work for used condoms, but he also gets all our programs without paying taxes. Welfare, healthcare, medicate, social security. Have you looked at your pay check? The government takes a lot from it. Not only does Juan not pay for this burden, he is also fucking the shit out of his fat wife, giving birth to twenty kids every cinco de mayo, more leeches on the the economy. Take away these government programs and yeah open immigration would be good for the economy. But those liberal unicorns want free shit because they are jobless cocks.

much like our increased trade with China, this would favor dirt-poor shitskins, and harm Americans.

Being good goyim make Rothschilds print more jewish paper

I still want to keep National Identity with majority whites

k thx bye

Think of the GDP. remember the 60 gorillion USD.

Pic related is the world

Should we open the border?

I don't care how much money it's worth, nothing is worth living with subhuman shitskins.

Too bad I wouldn't get any of it.

Because economists have also demonstrated that open borders have led to suppressed wages for the middle to lower classes while placing more wealth in the upper class.

Since I'm not in the upper class, and in the lower class, I don't want to give up more money so some other cunt can get even richer, and I certainly don't want to lower my standard of living both economically AND socially so that he can do it.

how are the going to make more money with a bunch of dumb blacks and Muslims milling around doing nothing. its a lie. unless the elites have some new technology that isn't released yet that any idiot can do for work.