Isn't this the best year for Sup Forums. It's just winning after winning

Isn't this the best year for Sup Forums. It's just winning after winning.

ikr

It's probably the worst
This is why

I know I'm so happy. Earlier today I was yelling slurs at trannies from my Cadillac convertible, and then I had German food for dinner, tomorrow I will fight in the race war in the enemy capital of San Francisco, ITS ALL GOOD SON

my stocks are up over 100% since November, I just got a promotion, and I'm about to celebrate 1 year of marriage. Everything is fucking great. I almost pity liberals who know nothing but bitterness and failure. almost.

>what happens when normies believe msm

We've won a lot, those statistics are because of the lefty cry babies, don't forget things like the Shia's breakdown and others

I mean the shitposts
It's awful.

Oh yea, you can't kill the faggots because of "hUmAn rIGhTs"

what does that non-poll have to do with trump's job approval?

We won

>believing MSM
>ever
Stay cucked.

you really still think your winning?

>reddit teir memes
>flag

You tell me cuck

>believing alex jones
stay cucked

You didn't like the MOAB user? Trump-Senpai did it for you!

Yeah it's been a fun time.

Right now the insane lefties are trying to tear down every statue and rename every city. And their being rewarded for their efforts with the hatred of every normal and right thinking person.

I don't think I am, I am

You ever see the right thinking people can you say inbred

Those are democrats , idiot

Ok, im colombian, not even american, if I support Trump I'm not racist, ok.

Your a white colombian stfu

THEY ARE!! Hahahahahaha, these lefties are so stupid

Im a tan Colombian that speaks better English than you

>right thinking person
Found the mid western white nigger

This year there has been such a smile on my face and a pep in my step. I feel sorry for the shills and the inner turmoil they must be experiencing seeing the mismatch between the worldview they believe in and the reality. evolution will take care of them soon.

I love how latino people are called disgusting by these white inbred mongrels my brothers girlfriend speaks spanish and is from chile and rednecks look at her in disgust not realizing shes a hundred percent german as most latino people are of european descent

we like to call them white trailer trash or basement dwellers

Is just that people don't understand us, latinos, and i understand why. Poor latinos are disgusting, nobody likes here in Colombia or in Mexico, all the poor latinos try to immigrate to America thinking that they'll get rich, the only thing they do is spread their poor hood culture.

Woah this thread sucks

Why don't you go back to Tumblr

Really i supervise a bunch at my job and they work ten times harder than some of these entitled lazy whites

Hahaha. Yes.

It's pretty fuckin good

We just need to keep the meme train going and make sure we win 2018 elections and Trump wins in 2020 also

when did Sup Forums get taken over by retarded alex jones listening fuckboys

Yea, taking Americans jobs and leaving their place in Latin America, they should be working hard for rich latinos. Latinos ain't bad, poor latinos are bad, rich latinos are nice people.

Make any Trump trades or is that return all from crypto coins? I invested in a lot of Carl Icahn related businesses after Nov. 8, maybe around New Years and am down a bit however I'm up big in defense shit like Boeing and Lockheed.

You have 8 posts in this thread of pure retardation, oh the irony.

They don't even work for rich latinos in latin america they work for rich americans there too

When did Sup Forums get taken over by moralists that think they know everything about everything

Respect your elder i've been on here since 2008 and let me tell you this place wasn't full of complete retards back then most of the memes you retards believe in now were just jokes back then

Who do think are the owner of franchises in Latin America, RICH LATINOS!

>hurr durr 2008
go away shill

You can't even capitalize words correctly you fucking moron. You're a complete idiot who has wandered into a thread and started posting random retardation like a child.

No i just know it was half the reason reagan threw support behind every latin american dictator he could find to keep american business interests going

>Your team is up 28 to 3

What could go wrong

Sorry im not writing a email at work its fucking Sup Forums you basement dweller

You just fell in your own ignorance

Still not tired of winnng !

Sorry you're so stupid, life must be hard for you.

Kys drumpf cuckservative normie.

No. 2014-2015 Was the golden age of Sup Forums. It was when all the lulz seeking Sup Forumstards left Sup Forums after the fappening killed the board and migrated to Sup Forums.

The election killed Sup Forums by bringing in waves of Reddit fags who only do reactionary "raids" against people with opposing political views rather than stir shit up because it's funny.

Nope its actually pretty great watching Trumps downfall has been hilarious and watching all you fags turn into snowflakes is just icing on the cake

Just like these idiots I guess

Lmao you lost and now you're crying your pathetic loser ass off.

Wew lad! Look at these salty lefties.

You got played hard again. It's pretty damn hilarious. The average joe isn't making the connection between extreme racism and those statues. All they see is the same old lefty lunatics trying to enforce their will on others

And it's making people hate them with a passion. You guys simply don't know how to stop losing.

And no amount of personal attacks or crying like a little bitch is going to change things.

>It's actually pretty great

No i thought we lost, but Trump is destroying the right all by himself shit if i knew it would be this good i would have voted for him myself

Didn't the election prove to you that you can't trust polls?

>disputing that Sup Forums oldfags made Sup Forums what is it today
You're new as fuck if you aren't aware of that. The techniques used by Sup Forums to dox and harass people were being utilized by Sup Forums a decade ago. You just weren't aware of it because we didn't brag about it on social media like attention whoring faggots.

No because the polls actually were correct look at the popular vote

Yea dude, still saying that to yourself

Haha you are such a sore loser. You're a pathetic little pussy boy who voted for Hillary the loser.

I love you cute little snowflakes

losing all that salt through the eyeholes is bad, right?

Oh and i never said who i voted for

I've never invested in crypto. tech stocks, oil stocks, commodities, there's a lot of life in the market right now and a ton of money to be made if you know where to jump around. oil and nat gas are going to skyrocket after the hurricane.

>Lost the elections
>The polls were right

But that's the point. They're religious fanatics. They only know that they have to double down for their worship of cuckoldry.

Aww poor little pussy boy lost and now he's crying about it.

Yeah she did but if you look at the polls and popular support it was about the same

Yes because right now we'd all be speaking Russian after Hillary gets steamrolled by the NUSSR and ISIS. I appreciate the timeline I moved to tyvm

LOL you are so fucking dumb it's hilarious.

Look at the state polls, they were off by double digits.

I just wrote three posts how i think this is hilarious. It is also a little embarrassing.

Unless we get shut down like DS and SF just did this year. There's still plenty of time for Sup Forums to have its worst (and final) year.

you think polls don't know how American democracy works

I would be embarrassed too if I was a little pussy boy like you who voted for Hillary.

Yeah the polls showed Trump closing in on those states whats your point? So the polls are still correct.

Nope, you didn't

Some do and some just show nationwide support

Lmao you're dumb as fuck

Go to realclearpolitics and look at the state polls, all of them are off by more than the margin of error and some of them are off by double digits.

how fucking retarded are you?

Polls showed Clinton as president, should've take in account how presidents are elect

No but seriously you know there will eventually be a massive reaction to these actions. Just as Trump has done what he's done, when the Obama 2.0 of the 2020 election wins, it will all be undone and then some - gun/free speech restrictions to "save us from these white supremacists"

What winning?

the national polls were correct u retards are just trying to deflect because u know that trump is a disastrously shitty president he has terrible job approval

u right wing retards can't handle reality

you're completely deluded

lol u retards are in such denial that trump's job approval in the gallup rating is a disaster

LOL you are so delusional.

The state polls were off by huge margins, that is why we got predictions like this.

In case you didn't know, in America the state votes are what matter.

You need shove some redpills way up in yo ass

someone tell him his head is up his ass

Everyday brings forth new wonders

u know that's not a poll right

u fucking retards are hilarious

and wtf does that have to do with trump's job approval? oh shit that's right nothing. AHAHAHHA right wing retards have lost all attachment to reality.

That was exactly what I was saying, but this guy's antárticas temperature IQ would not understand