Veterans, tell us a story

Your trip to Afghanistan, Mekong River delta flashbacks, tales of negro ineptitude, and the time grandpa killed the nips.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Loch_disaster
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>see enuneme
>FREEZ
?
>pew pew

war is heck fren

Do you military guys secretly wish some shit would pop off here at home so you could try your hand in it again? It wouldn't take much for a few of you guys to train Bubba & friends, teach him how to make IEDs and shit. I bet those deepstate assholes are terrified of white right leaning combat veterans.

All I can remember about Afghanistan was all the gay sex. Your sergeant's would use you for "stress relief" whenever they wanted, you would do the same to the new guys, the locals would trade blowjobs and their asses for favors.

After I got muh meds and were from the doctor I just watch tv

>Negro ineptitude
Daily occurrence. I noticed after being in the Navy, nogs only occupied the service occupations in the Navy and very few were in combat roles. NIgs are always placed in food service, barber shop, hotel services (cleaning rooms), and cargo. We would put more of them in Deck but they can't follow orders well enough to paint anything right, which I very rarely saw.

When ever mast was going on it was always a nig who dindu nuffin, usual got caught either making booze from galley fruit, steling from the ship store, drugs, or getting some chick pregnant. The vast majority of people on restriction were always black. Black sailors were always the ones who stole from other sailors, they stole things like underwear, socks, boots, pants, etc.

From a cultural standpoint blacks were either mostly ignored when possible or put in easy jobs. In boot nogs would always wake up late, be late to appointments, couldn't swim, or follow directions. In the fleet blacks never showed up on time to quarters or watch ever. Every time they were late they had an excuse ready to go. Sheboons were the worst with "muh chilren" or "muh car". Black females invented the "get pregnant, miss deployment" scam that now plagues the military.

Life around niggers is horrible.

Thank you for sacrificing your ass and your dignity for America sir

Conscripted for vietnam. Told recruiters I was a faggot. Got shipped out anyway. I had to wear a dress and get fucked by the guys when they couldn't find a local to stop them from shooting up the base. I think they put somthing in my food all I wanted to do was cry and my nipples hurt all the fucking time. Still better than a combat position.

It's just how the military works, anybody who's served had the same experience and did it to others when they moved up rank.

Serious question... why spend so much money on diesel to burn the shit? Why not just literally shit on their country? It's cheaper and it is a giant cat box anyway.

>muh meds

Opiates?

Best wishes when the pharmacies are closed for good.

this one time I was driving an rg33, which is like an uparmored bus that you can't really see out of, and I hit an afghani. he was okay I just scared the shit out of him. faggot should have moved he was standing in the middle of the road. savages.

Dog blesz ameriga

'splain

good one

>It's just how the military works
>anybody who's served had the same experience
wew lad

Liberals don't like the old companion of war, conquest.

War is hell.

t. great meme war survivor

>Black females invented the "get pregnant, miss deployment" scam that now plagues the military.

That's a matter of serious national security. What the fuck pavement ape allowed this to go un-reviewed?

Bump please share pol

>and the time grandpa killed the nips
My Grandad doesn't like to talk about it much.

One thing I know is that one night he went to bed in a foxhole on Iwo Jima with one of his fellow marines. When he woke up the next morning the guy next to him was lying dead with a bayonet sticking out of his chest.

He earned a Purple Heart there (his second) after taking shrapnel in the neck. He almost bled out on that goddamn rock. If he had, I wouldn't be here to tell you this story. That thought humbles me often.

My grandfather was a fighter pilot in WW2 and Korea. He told me about a few close calls, and I found out after he passed that there was a bunch of stuff he never told me, I'm guessing because it was traumatic to even talk about. One particular story from Korea he did tell me was when he was flying a night fighter mission in an F7F Tigercat, him and another guy were flying low through a valley when the other guy's plane snagged a steel cable the North Koreans has strung across the valley. It hit the plane at the base of the tail, and the cable didn't cut through, the plane pulled the two chunks of concrete, or at least some of it, out of the hillsides and the guy managed to land with the cable and the concrete chunks dragging behind the plane.

nice.

keeping the thread bumped.

kinda mad OP didn't even show gratitude that I gave my story.

At this point its women in general, women who get knocked up while in the military should be surgically sterilized.

Another one my grandfather never told me about, but I heard from my grandma after he passed. He was flying a transport across the Pacific from Hawaii to Korea, they were taking off from a fuel stop at one of the small islands, possibly Midway, not 100% sure on that part, anyway they had just taken off at night, it was obviously very dark and apparently the co pilot had forgot to set the artificial horizon instrument, and in doing so, they very nearly crashed into the ocean just a short time after taking off. My grandfather saved them by reacting in time. He supposedly called the co pilot every obscene name in the book, and was going to have the guy grounded, meaning his pilot's wings taken away, but the guy begged and pleaded and my grandfather relented. The guy ended up getting himself killed several years later in a crash. I have to wonder if maybe my grandfather felt guilty for not grounding that guy.

My grandad was also present for the "Second Pearl Harbor", the West Loch disaster in Hawaii.

It wasn't known about until relatively recently because it was kept super hush hush. At the time they weren't sure if it was espionage or just an accident. Most likely it was some idiot lighting a cigarette around mortar rounds, igniting gasoline fumes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Loch_disaster

Reporters were forbidden to write about it at the time because they were worried the Japs would find out and think the USA was incompetent.

A book came out about it recently. My grandad was really excited because he was interviewed for it and his name was in the index.

thank you all for sharing