What would you do if you sat down in a coffee shop next to a fashion editor and she was being really mean to her...

What would you do if you sat down in a coffee shop next to a fashion editor and she was being really mean to her assistant
Does society permit you to intervene in this situation? Or is it too personal/not worth it?
youtube.com/watch?v=X-XSfspX3FE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FD6pCIMCDNI
youtube.com/watch?v=PYlb_dcaksk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck your thread sauce me now

she has a really puffy vulva

Curious

You know this is more than 3 or so years old because it's not about a cis gendered white man being oppressive

All I remember is that she's a bong

This

Why are bong girls really hot?

There's just something about a bikini riding high I can't place my finger on.

Is it a white thing to be able to appreciate a british girl?

THAT little bitch needs a big fat dick in her

Customers can say whatever the fuck they want to other customers. It's only the employees who can't speak. So yeah obviously you can say whatever the fuck you want and the fact that you need to ask is fucking autistic

we like to foster the perception that our women are unattractive because it keeps the American brutes at bay

Heidi Harper
something about a sleazy 6/10 that makes her much hotter than more objectively attractive girls

But would it be the right thing to do in this situation? That's the question

not without getting tazed anyway

It's sad that Sophie burns the coal on a weekly basis

did you know she dated jamie kennedy for a while, lel

Her face is of the same phenotype as that GoT girl, Maisie, genetics and shit

bump for more

He must be packing then, but on the other hand Sophie isn't the most picky girl out there

One more for you Paco, then you have to go back

Personally, I find the material of her swimswit really sexy.

BRAAPPPPP

I would tell her to shut the fuck up because I trying to enjoy my coffee...

Bong girls have a weird sleaze-class paradox about them. They look really pure and comfy but also completely degenerate at the same time, a true mystery.

I would assume its the fetal alcohol syndrome and inbreeding the brits are prone to

Do what you want. Society doesn't have a mandate on what you do in a situation like this. I'd probably ignore it unless I thought she was being obnoxious.

Well there are actually many types of bongs. Half of us are Aryan gods and the other half are wood elves basically. She seems to be some mongrelised Bosmer-dominant mixture of both...

bump

I'd dump some tadpoles in her fishtank

those damned wood elves and their sex degeneracy. Down with the aldmeri Empire forever!

my fucking dick

So what accounts for most bong women being homely as hell, but some of them having that great facial structure like that girl or the Duchess of Cambridge?

Is it mostly a class thing?

>this is a 10/10 in England

>What would you do if you sat down in a coffee shop
Kill myself

>most
m8 you aint even been here
we've got some slags but its like anywhere else, lots of qtz too

Okay but what would you do in this situation Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=FD6pCIMCDNI

>m8 you aint even been here
Yes, I have. Been through all of Great Britain. It was back in the early '90s though. Bought a Hypercolor T-shirt at Harrod's of London.

Even back then there were niggers everywhere.

A big fat black cock.

Need I remind you of a certain statistic

I'm only talking about London, my man.

Everywhere else was almost entirely white. People really liked Americans back then. A couple times we were out at restaurants and other diners came over to talk to us because they heard our accents and wanted to meet Americans.

dump the whole set bro.

In glorious Denmark, where I am from, it is highly unusual to talk to strangers like that - so we'd quickly bring the obnoxious idiot back in line as this stunt is pestering our peace that we are entitled to while in public.

Can confirm plenty of qt's

I was exaggerating a bit for bants sake but it was an honest question. Do upper class bong girls tend to be prettier or not?

>for le_bantz sake

God you're a little faggot aren't you.

it's more like there are gems buried in every patch of sod

Yeah definitely, middle and upper class girls are always prettier

aren't like half of you viking rape babies

>table full of young white Americans
>all of their parents got divorced at some point in their childhood
really makes you think
youtube.com/watch?v=PYlb_dcaksk

aka the ideal vulva

The only reason I would even consider intervening is because they are women. If it were two black men arguing I would stay the fuck out of it.

Laugh.

>leaf calling me a faggot
that's a new one. top kek.