British """"media"""""

Holy shit UK please just off yourselves

bbc.com/pidgin/world-40997001

Other urls found in this thread:

pidginbible.org/
bbc.com/pidgin/world-40997060
sco.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck am I looking at? Please tell me this isn't real.

>bbc host
>Pidgin is an actual dialect

oh my god, it's absolutely real.

fuck it i'll bump it

I don't understand any of this.

Dem rats!

Its just for the bantz.. i swear

Its an April Fools joke, dumbass

...What is the purpose for this?

Are they trying to entice more readers in rural Australia or Papua New Guinea to tune in?

I read it in his voice.

Pidgin English is a dialect, spoken by Pygmies, Cannibals in Papua New Guinea and Aboriginals.

Why...the BBC...is...I dunno...appropriating(?) it, is beyond me.

Pic related. I had to communicate in this gibberish at work for 2 years.

pidginbible.org/

to the sickcunt aus user that linked this early this morning, get fucked i couldn't sleep for hours.

>One wonman in India got permission from the court to divorce her husband because he refused to build a toilet in their house.

>The woman was in her 20's when thy got married and after five years of marriage she's been deficating in the bushes.

>Indian law only allows divorce in certain circumstances such as abuse.

>The lawyer for the woman told AFP news agency that the judge considers making the woman deficate in the bushes a form of torture.

>Times of India spoke to the court, "When the husband spends money on tobacco, liquor, and mobile phones but refuses to build a toilet it shows he is not ready to protect the dignity of the family."

>Not only is this physically cruel but it is an affront to the modesty of womanhood.

>Indian media reports that the woman has been filing for divorce since 2015.

>Urinating and defecting in fields is common in villages in India. The government set a target to give every house a toilet by 2019, but thus far there has been little progress with this goal.

t. a guy who lived in Nigeria for 2 years

This is the future of English, get used to it.

one of the caps from last night

>April fool in august
That's why Canada should be nuked

Pidgin is a more general linguistic term for heavy mixing of local and introduced languages.

What the fuck is this reality.

Thanks for the translation. I didn't even realise pidgin was a thing. If it wasn't the BBC I'd have thought it was a racist parody.

I guess it's just like another language, but it's still pretty surreal.

bbc.com/pidgin/world-40997060

It's not like it makes BBC News any less readable anyway.

I like how they switch to pure english for all the more complicated ideas

What the fuck mwala you just fucking say "nabaut (a place) me, you little bitch? i’ll have you know i graduated top of my class in the navy seals, karamapim tok i’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on al-quaeda, karamapim tok i have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare karamapim tok i’m the top sniper in the entire us armed forces. You are nothing to me bamim just hambakman, sikibaga target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen stap on this spak, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet? think pret, fucker. As we speak i am contacting my secret network of spies across the usa karamapim tok your ip is being traced right now so you bipo prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking kat, katim, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, karamapim tok i can kill you in over seven hundred ways, karamapim tok that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am i extensively trained in unarmed combat, bamim i have access to the entire arsenal of the united states marine corps karamapim tok i will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the olgeta, olgeta man of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was "nabaut (a place) to banis bilong susu painimautim upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. Bamim you couldn’t, you didn’t, karamapim tok now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury balus over you karamapim tok you will drown in it. You’re fucking kat, katim, kiddo

Holy shit

I'm so tired but i can't stop laughing.

That's nothing. Check this out:

sco.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

All of Wikipedia translated into the "Scots" language.

Louis II o Italy
Frae Wikipedia

Louis II, sometimes cried the Younger[1] (1 November 825 – 12 August 875), wis the Keeng o Italy an Roman Emperor frae 844, co-rulin wi his faither Lothair I till 855, efter which he ruled alone.

His ordinal an nickname comes frae the fact that he wis the seicont Louis tae be emperor efter his grandfaither Louis the Pious.
Categeries: 825 births875 daithsRoman Ca

>April Fools
>In August. Not FUCKING APRIL
The Day of the Rake cannot come soon enough...