Most people are praying for Texas, and here am I like "we told you stupid fuckers to listen to science...

Most people are praying for Texas, and here am I like "we told you stupid fuckers to listen to science. It's too late now get fucked Texas."

Other urls found in this thread:

miningawareness.wordpress.com/2017/08/25/hurricane-harvey-targets-south-texas-nuclear-power-station-with-high-dam-failure-vulnerability/
abcnews.go.com/US/history-hurricanes-texas-numbers/story?id=49417529
archive.is/RbOl3
theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/12/giant-antarctic-iceberg-breaks-free-of-larsen-c-ice-shelf
nca2014.globalchange.gov/highlights/report-findings/extreme-weather
newscientist.com/article/2076713-125-year-mini-ice-age-linked-to-the-plague-and-fall-of-empires/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>somehow this is Trump's fault

Don't make me think so hard OP

I love Tenshi!

there was literal nothing in hindsight they could have done whether they believed your bullshit or not. why are you even smug?

>Hurricanes have been happening forever
>SEE THIS PROVES GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL
kill yourself nigger

>muh science

Go back to Re ddit faggots. Seriously.

wtf does hurricanes have to do with climate change you dumb fuck?

>Hurricanes were not a thing before global warming

climate =/= weather braniac.

>Plebbit spacing
You also need to go back

How is this related to climate change? Hurricanes are not a new weather phenomenon.

The left can't into memes

"Donald Trump has not done enough to prevent Hurricane Harvey" - CNN

miningawareness.wordpress.com/2017/08/25/hurricane-harvey-targets-south-texas-nuclear-power-station-with-high-dam-failure-vulnerability/

Can't post on Sup Forums maybe Sup Forums can use this better anyway.

It means whatever liberals what it to mean depending on the circumstances.

did you actually do any research on the traditional historic intensity of storms that make landfall in Texas?

oh.. probably not or you'd have avoided such a cringy ass liberal shit post.

keep sucking exxonmobil's dick you fucking idiots

Any good live streams parties? I remeber duiring Katrina I watched 7 hours of some guys sitting on their porch in front of their apt drinking a 30 pack.

>Muh global warming causes hurricanes
Considering what hot air alone does with wind it should be the exact opposite

Wow it's almost like there's a pattern. Weather patterns. Are those a thing?

Climate change is a hoax faggot.

Climate Change is real, and Trump isn't going to bring back coal. Renewables are the way of the future. Petrodollar will pop and the rest of the world is gonna tell us to fuck right off.

You don't like refugees? I have some bad news for you nazi faggots about what happens when the sea level rises. All those poor people that you despise will move inland.

..doesnt this just prove that weather changes are a PATTERN and not affected by humans at all..?

>most powerful hurricanes happened before the invention of the internal combustion engine
>somehow hurricanes are caused by global warming
More pseudo science from our loony friends on the left.

Climate Change caused by human activity increases the frequency of extreme weather events such as hurricanes ya tard. That is the entire reason why they changed the slogan from Global Warming to Climate Change. Jesus it is like talking to a kid with downs that already had 2 downs parents. Kys ya dumb faggot.

Global warming would kill hurricanes you faggot

64 Hurricanes have hit Texas since 1850.
They hit Texas every 6 years. And have since....forever.
Linky: abcnews.go.com/US/history-hurricanes-texas-numbers/story?id=49417529

OP is a fucking idiot.

the way things are going this is disgustingly plausible for them

follow the money. follow the oil. It all goes back to Standard Oil.

Archive please
archive.is/RbOl3

>still uses evidence from 1977 as fact today
I agree that global warming exists but what does this have to do with nazis

oh you're telling me weather changes every now and then?

>no major hurricane hits the US for more than a decade
>one inevitably does
>HA DENIERS!

you fags think you're redpilled but you think science is a conspiracy, and multinational oil companies buying both our political parties is fuggin nothing

So assume we get shit straight and we manage to stop polluting and live in faggy peace and harmony with Mother Earth, that whore.

How does this stop the hurricanes from forming?

>Africa is so underwater those poor Nigerians and Sudanese are forced to flee to Sweden
Let us know when you host a refugee family in your house or insisted the new refugee center gets built in your neighborhood

how about you post a graph showing just how much humans have effected climate change. I want numbers, exactly how much of our emissions are doing what in how many degrees. You never will but I gotta ask so everyone sees how ridiculous your position is.

>HURRICANES NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE MANKIND DISCOVERED CLIMATE CHANGE
I know you're pretending to be retarded, but the number of "educated" people who believe this is astonishing.

Who profited from the war in Iraq? Was it, 99% of people, or was it the .01% who control the oil industry, here and abroad?

can I get an upskirt of this slutty angel?

>muh global warming

I'm in northeastern Texas right now, and I literally don't give a fuck about any of this. We got a light sprinkle.

I hope it drowns lots of niggers in Houston.

here you lazy cunt

>Hurricanes never happened with intensity before 100 years ago when the naming system first started
Fucking retard.

anything that happens is because climate change. there is no way to disprove man made climate change. This is why climate change is not science.

here's the carbon content in the atmosphere over time

You understand t hat the gulf of mexico is literall a hurricane maker right?

There are hurricanes there numerous times every year.

This is so normal it's not even funny.

do one for 100,000+ years

SAGED

Where's Jeff?

>but the powers at be behind solar and wind energy are Honorable Knights that swore an oath to Truth and Justice and would never do anything bad ever
>IT'S THE OIL GUYS THAT R BAD xD

Say it with me. Liberals. Are. Retarded.

Lmfao, it's really like a religion to you dumbasses.

>once every 50 years storm comes right on schedule as predicted by the static climate

keep blaming ((((them))) while ignoring who really controls the world

Does this count?

>this proves that the hurricane was caused by global warming, gyus!!!!
listen, I think the Earth is warming and that mankind might have something to do with it. But you're actually a fucking retard if you think a category 3 storm is a sign of it changing and not a common weather phenomena throughout the world.
You haven't proven that these storms are linked to global warming at all. You're just acting like a faggot with correlation = causation fallacies.

>time

the last ice age had 40x times that

yeah but it's well known that the carbon dioxide gauges of the roman empire were miscalibrated

>since 1880

bruh the thing youre not understanding is the world exists in millions of years, not 1880-2017. the weather could work in a cycle that repeats itself every thousand or million years, but dumbfucks like you keep using short term "science" to push stupid narratives regarding things that predate your 'science' by millions of years.

>Literally believes there were no hurricanes before 1990.
sage

I'm not a liberal you moron

Climate Change because of a storm?
K.

You heard what I said.
Yes, this will do.

Excuse me, OP, but hurricanes tend to happen in the autumn months at those latitudes in the U.S. It's not climate change, you fucking brainlet. It's been happening for at least 100 years.

weather phenomenon that has existed since before the presence of organic life.

ignorance of liberals.

Hurricanes existed millennia ago and will exist millennia from now. There's nothing "climate change" about them.

>we told you stupid fuckers to listen to science
As if there weren't hurricanes before "the age of science." god you faggots are dense.

I don't care about climate change, how do I get faggots to stop whining about Hurricane Sandy?

what does that mean? that greenhouse gases aren't causing the atmosphere to warm? that the burning of fossil fuels doesn't cause greenhouse gases to be trapped in the atmosphere? that the rapid acceleration isn't going to cause massive sea level rise?

be fucking smarter

^

im in corpus christi and its not even that bad

LEAVE JEFF ALONE

>Climate Change caused by human activity increases the frequency of extreme weather events such as hurricanes ya tard.

Prove it with actual science. Post data.

You just don't know what you're talking about. At the rate that we're trapping carbon, unless we stop very soon, we won't be able to stop massive sea level rise.

theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/12/giant-antarctic-iceberg-breaks-free-of-larsen-c-ice-shelf

nca2014.globalchange.gov/highlights/report-findings/extreme-weather

Climate Change made my frogs gay and neighbors retarded liberals commie cucks . Lets give money to a 3rd world shithole it should cure them !!

>the climate change is real and here is a graph showing 0.000003% of the earth's history to prove it meme

Stop government handouts to oil companies... it's killing our nation

refer here

when even norway is smarter than you, youre just retarded mate

I was looking for something... Factual? Like, say, a journal citation or maybe some other paper with actual data recording and empirical evidence?

Also, a little fact for you-
newscientist.com/article/2076713-125-year-mini-ice-age-linked-to-the-plague-and-fall-of-empires/

You really, REALLY don't want to start cooling things down. Unless you're ready to watch billions die that is.
Me I'm all about the cooling. I love snow. And I want Africa and Asia to starve to death. Because I'm an asshole. Fuck you.

my point is that your baby dataset proves jack shit

> If you dumb Texans had just listened to my hero Bill Nye you could have prevented all of these horrible storms.

Just fucking KYS

you are arguing about climate change on a conspiracy based website, they dont understand basic 4th grade science

Oh, and BTW, about 13000 years ago, the sea level was 400 feet lower than modern levels. The sea levels rose about 400 feet over the course of a few weeks, because of a sudden melting of the ice sheet that covered half the northern hemisphere. Likely from a meteor impact.

Based Ulf.

>they blame literally every weather event on anthropogenic climate change

there are no written records of hurricanes from before there were people. checkmate

>basic 4th grade science

lets be real here; global warming is a myth and literally cant be proven with short term datasets. we'll need to be around for another million years to prove anything.

the only reason people push the global warming thing is for their own benefit (elon musk for example)

Hopefully this hurricane will get rid of the Katrina apes.

>a hurricane during hurricane season proves climate change!
Ok.
I kid you fucking not I saw CNN reporting on this huricane earlier today and they were actually trying to bring Trump into this. They are a parody of themselves at this point.

>manga edit
>make people read it left to right

When niggers shitting out kids will be as useful as fucking oil.

hurricanes the size of fucking texas?

this is not your average hurricane.

its like calling a mile wide tornado just another tornado

Thanx for the prayers.

I believe that climate change is real and it would be fantastic to develop/expand non/low polluting energy sources. Though I don't believe that we're all going to die in 10 years unless we implement a nationwide carbon tax. This could very well just be a normal hurricane that have been going on since the dawn of Earth.

Donald Trump doesn't care about cow people.