Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/andrewbreitbart/status/33636278100561920?lang=en
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1497611
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy shit
I knew he was a shitposter but not to this level

Dare I say, /ourguy/?

Amazing Kek will prevail!

Praise be to Kek, progenitor of keku-semau.
Please, I implore you, with all the power of Heh. Purge the SJWs and crush their globalist masters.
Drive the hemacult of Kek into Hillary Clinton's mouth. And destroy the deep state, the tyranny, the misery.
Of the neo-politicos and the control grid of those who would disgrace your glory!

We gonna bring em down and cut em open.

Of course it's fucking real

Well, he's not lying.
He knows the right people too. It's really real.

Sup within the black star, Hilalry
The morsels of sweets, and
In accord breathe in --
The pressured
Rapport, Hillary Clinton, and be released
Lot's in slipknots, Kek's coming for you
Pomegranate disaster
It's finished!
Man of sin is the healer of disease, it is catching, bag it up, credit cards chant god's name interest,
Good pinnacles on the internet, three in one
, made in us
God of silences' fanatical hatred, holographic mind, Kek, is yours, is you, and is your move
searchings digits, see you soon.

i think notch was molested as a kid

release the hounds of hell upon them!

checked

>fact: 99.9999% of people are unaware that Nazis are currently successfully taking over the United States

This is the best day

Niggers this shit is international.

See pic related : Mayor of Paris with a painting by pizzagate ''artist''

And of course Trump and Sessions are in on it or they would have stopped the damn thing by now.

Kek, your nebulous heart sees no desire for art, but only destruction.

What is this shit?

he's gonna have an "accident" or something, right?

cunny

What do they even expect to accomplish with the sacrifices, i can to some degree undestand the pedofilia but what do they want to gain with the killings, more, more power, a fucking jew planet, stando powah or what?

K-KEK-SAMA???? WHY ARE YOU HERE??? IS--IS THIS A SIGN OF //KEKAKU//

>Has 3.8 million followers
>Told them all pizzagate is real

Hold on boys and girls it's going to be a bumpy ride

It's not a conspiracy. Sup Forums has always had those threads. They're like the KPOP fans on Sup Forums, or like the Trump general posters here.

bump

Wow, it's another (literally another ) thread about some guy's twitter opinion.

>Taylor Swift video released yesterday that has HUGE overtones of getting revenge with pizzagate symbols.

Do you think the celebs were given notice to start bringing PG related events because the case is about the break???

>PODESTA GROUP got a subpeana from the Mueller Grand Jury today, MSM trying to bury it.

Happening of our life-time lads?

They are absolutely certain that they are sacrificing children to old gods in exchange for power and other worldly things

Don't get involved, you're just going to give the media what they want and another reason to dismiss us.

JEW = BAD

JEWS = BAD

JEWS = BAD

JEWS = BAD

ANY QUESTIONS?

Is this the prophecy foretold?

>implying Trump generals are organic, not reddit originated and represent threads that Sup Forums has always had
Fucking newfags, I swear.

So they have power and want more power to get even more power, but they already have all the power in the world??
Jew logic confuses me lads

Am I the only one who noticed this?

He posted it at that time for a reason. He's browses Sup Forums

No this is a publicity stunt to say "Look how easy it is to make ((FAKE NEWS))."

Just think for a second its going to turn into an attack on the alt-right then he is no longer /ourguy/. However we don't need him to be /ourguy/

ONE OF USONE OF USONE OF USONE OF USONE OF USONE OF USONE OF USONE OF USONE OF USONE OF USONE OF USONE OF USONE OF USONE OF USONE OF USONE OF USONE OF USONE OF USONE OF USONE OF USONE OF US

The lust for power is insatiable.

Notch is hated by the elite because he is a non-Jew. He got rich as the elite by sheer accident, but money alone doesn't get you invited to the elite table. Raping children does.

>villagers have huge noses
>their merchants rip you off
>they create golems

Block all their doors at night then set the village on fire.

>The fucking BASEDness is the most real. since this now gonna go up a Notch and the normies they be coming here so getting the redpillings are crucial.
>You make a show of the Pizzagate fuckers and the history is showing the justice BASED you user work is for. You will get the heavens when this all is exposing to the public but the powers they shutting internet and Sup Forums so you will having to stay the foucsed.
>You bloody fix the paedo scum fuckers and cutting offf their tickle-tackle.

Villager trading is good though, provided you do paper or rotten flesh.

GOOBLE GOBBLE GOOBLE GOBBLE!!
WE ACCEPT HIM WE ACCEPT HIM!!

J E W = 1
S = 1
B A D = 1

or 0

t. cocaine.

do you guys know anything about justin bieber's manager or his brother Adam Braun?

maybe you should...

Thought Antifa was winning that war. Who are the nazi's?

>cocaine
>white snow
>whites know
SHUT IT DOWN

Yes. Bethesda will acquire the rights to Minecraft after his unfortunate passing.

Satans digits confirmed. This man doesn't know who the nazis are.

Very few people have what I call "fuck off" money. It's being filthy fucking rich and having no ties or obligations to anything or anyone.

Notch can cause a shitstorm, tip is fedora, and sit back in the most expensive house in LA with a billion in his bank account for spending a few years creating an autistic block game on the side.

Pretty much, leafless leaf.

highly doubtful. It'll be Disney.
In full honesty, this is probably bigger than anything at the moment. People don't realize how many teenagers follow this guy like a god.
He just redpilled millions of gen Z.

If you have twatter, give him this, his almonds are gonna kick overdrive

twitter.com/andrewbreitbart/status/33636278100561920?lang=en

>tfw youre so rich you can shitpost about pedo-rings and jews and not face backlash

>Thought Antifa was winning that war.
You're wrong, Satan.
>Who are the nazi's?
It's just a blanket word the (((Left))) uses because they think it still holds power, as anti-Semite and anti-Semitism no longer does.
>No one gives a shit about muh 6 gorillion
>Stupid goys still believe Nazis are ebil. Why? Because they're Nazis! (circular reasoning and shaming ensues)

27 aug the date when the gates will open

And people will actually listen.

Notch hasn't owned the rights to Minecraft for years dude

Microsoft bought it off him for billions

oh fugg

Jews btfo
Alefantis btfo

kek

You gotta get that adrenaline pumping in the blood before you sacrifice/partake.

Bullshit, they won't do anything on a Saturday lol We gotta wait weeks or months for something this big. I'm impatient too.

FPBP

there have been a ton of pedo busts since Trump took office. pay attention, nigger.

Implying... They're impatient and wish to escalate by October, pottery style (1917)

let's see if his expected life span is shortened.

Are you talking Antifa starting open fighting the streets with firearms and a civil war will begin as the "new red army" rises or some shit?

Well fuck, not a lot of time left.

Z-ZERO PROOF PIZZAFAGS

shhhhh its not complete yet

Isn't notch married?
Isn't he a billionaire?

Why has he not made any white babies yet?

wtf is pizza gate?

>sacrificing children to jews
ftfy
>paganism>judaism

A gate that eats pizzas, of course.

>forgot pic related

how fucking new can you be?

If it's true, then I want a job shitposting for you guys. Make it happen or you no nsa

It would be a damn shame if there was a protest on say

Cantitoe Street
Katonah, NY

Don't you think?

wow you must be a riot at parties, but seriously nigga, ed-u-cate me.

the feds are what? this guy writes like a sperg

>minecraft to mein Kampf
Is this /ourarch /?

Notch has been out guy for a while:

You're not paying attention if you think the best way to do this is brute force dump it all at once ASAP.

He knows he's won. He's taking his time and doing it right, reducing the risk of civil war 2.0 as much as possible.

monitoring.

>Creates a video game
>therefore he's correct
wut, why the fuck do I care what some vid game dev thinks?

Then do something about it you larping faggot

This guy is about to be overcome with depression, his history of drug abuse is about to surface and he is going to commit suicide by shooting himself in the back 7 times

All according to keikaku

isn't that nick cage or some other actor?

we're not ready

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1497611

there's still more to find
it isn't coincidentally tied to globalism

The rotten flesh represents foreskins

I said the same thing about Angelina Jolie. She don't know shit about no Pizzagate.

GTFO SATANFAG THE NAZIS WILL PREVAIL EVENTUALLY

Sad!

>Praise be to Kek[...]
Amen

>nerd starts makimg interesting game
>posts it on game forums and chans, other nerds approve and give feerback/setup private servers
>[5 years later]
>kids are babysat by iPads
>Discover Minecraft gameplay videos (Lets Plays were a thing strictly in the core gaming community for a while)
>Minecraft popularity soars
>Lets Plays popularity soars
>even more normalfags flood in on the action
>Minecraft is now a game for 12 year olds
>merchandising through the roof
>Lets Plays become irritating and commercial
>Notch the Neckbeard throws out his principals and is bought out by Microsoft for so much sweet, sweet money
>buys massive mansion in LA
>has housewarming party
>none of the famous people give a shit about him
>ostracized by the elite despite living in their neighbourhood
>Notch learns about Pizzagate firsthand due to his proximity

True story

investigators build webs, huge webs. When they strike they will take down hundreds of people at once.

for stanley

You have found a red pill.
You should eat it.
Everything will be revealed afterwards.

Bump