You unexpectedly come home early from work to find your son wearing girls' clothes...

you unexpectedly come home early from work to find your son wearing girls' clothes. you see the secret stash of pink and lace, tutus and princess dresses and tea party hats. your son is scared to see you, lipstick coats his trembling lip. your wife is looking at you like a deer in headlights. you know what she's going to say, something about how 'it makes him happy.'

what do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/qlf4e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Threesome

I come in through the window and watch, beating off in the corner.

>smile
>go to closet
>retrieve a well-oiled Colt Woodsman
>restore honor to my clan

Try to figure out why I married a loser. It isn't the child's fault. Parents do this to their kids.

If he dresses like a woman, he best be ready to take it like a woman.

Lucky. My mom would only buy me a doll.

God user that's disgusting

punish him for his degeneracy with a good bumfucking

>killing a human with .22

u whip them both with ur belt mcm88

>Go to prison
>Get my ass creampied by Jamal every night

.22 is deadly, don't think so? Shoot yourself with one, faggot.

Annihilate my son's ass with the back of my hand, annihilate my wife with the front of my hand, annihilate myself with the barrel of a .45

>Walk in on my tranny son wearing is favourite outfit which I think is embarrassingly slutty.
>I want to kill myself every day for failing him.
>I indulge his mental illness because I'm afraid my wife will divorce me and he might kill himself before I can try and help him come back to sanity. I know I shouldn't indulge him at all but I don't know what to do.
>What are you posting, dear?
>See that it's entirely fabricated fantasies about me wanting to fuck him.

I would not give a shit as i am not getting married and i am not dealing with any of my kids unless it is on thanksgiving and christmas.

However if my son does castrate himself i will find him and kick the shit of him and then kick the shit out of the woman who raised him like that.

>Sup Forums: the post.jpg

Plant drugs on wife and call the police. This is standard protocall

get off the alcohol and get him off of the bottled water.
How old is he?

Spank him and get very mad and yell at him and my wife, it will probably damage him emotionally but ultimately he will live a better life because of it.

this motherfucker.

same size as a 5.56

The story is fan-fiction. I don't believe any of these trannies actually have dads that are trying to fuck them.
I think they have weak fathers that didn't give them attention, support etc. and they started fucking old men from the internet that groomed them (probably while underage) and somewhere along the line the two combine into fantasies about their dads fucking them.

It's a phase for a child, but you gotta encourage masculine interests (sports, games, comics, manly movies) then he'll grow out of it.

Separating a male son from his mother at an early age is standard chad protocol. keep him busy with competitive sports and after school activities. exercise is necessary for a healthy testosterone level. Keep wife impregnated to keep her busy

You regain honour by killing yourself afterwards, brainlet.

Its not uncommon for a child to go through a cross dressing phase. However, for parents to enable this behaviour is child abuse. Children at that age are very impressionable, if they see that a certain behaviour gives them attention they will continue it. The parents in this case are reinforcing this behaviour.

You give humans a bad name!
Well done

2.23 is not .22

SAYONARA

Kill her, obviously

this

Laugh and Leave for "Smokes"

beat wife, burn son's stash in front of him

Never going to happen, OP. I've banned all Jew media from my house.

>Keep wife impregnated to keep her busy

My sides.

fpbp

Actually, .223 is still a .22. One less decimal place.

what like a 4-5 year old? smile at my son and tell him 'go get changed and wash up sport its time for dinner'

then as soon as he can't see or hear it roll up my sleeve and correct my wife's poor behavior

streamable.com/qlf4e
Feels bad man

Give wifey some eye make up with my fists

>what do you do?
Convert to Islam and honor kill that kufar whore.

Disown them both.

New family is better.

Either that or a belt.

Kill myself.

I sage the thread.

top kek

Call 555-333.

Kill the faggot who raped my son.

Apologize for failing him as a father. Proceed to drink heavily, and then blow my brains out.

Shooting someone several times and watching them squirm, cry and bleed out vs sending them to oblivion instantly.
Pick one.
Besides getting shot is getting shot.
It all depends on where.
On a side note I regularly kill full grown deer with a .22
Been using it since 2010 with a suppressor.
Headshot drops them.
The rest stop and look around like wtf.
Hollow points are even worse.

But if I walked in on my son like thatthere's only one possible outcome.
Ask him oh so you wanna be treated like a lady huh?
>Unzip dick

and you're not homo at all either

blame the jews

/thread

r u mudslime? GTFO
The Op pic is for whites only.

i'm hard now

Thank you for reminding that it's women who enable this. Just look at facebook where young mothers cheer how their boys just happened to "like" to wear girls' clothes.

Find her a fucking job so that she doesn't have the time to be retarded.

HNNNNGGGG! I'd fuck'em both!

Do what was long overdue.

Tie wife up and gag her. Then force her to watch as I fuck our daughter (male), and I make ridiculous moans of pleasure and say how much better he feels than her, and cuck her as hard as I possibly can until she's crying uncontrollably while our freshly fucked daughter spits on her old ass and nestles next to my dick, content with his new role as the woman of the house.

After that, if my wife doesn't kill herself, I'll keep her around as a slave and give her a few drops of cum, old cum, if she behaves

DIE FUCKING TRANSPHOBE SCUM

I'd say "If you really want him to suck dick so badly then he can suck mine, get on your knees and take turns, you better teach him good."

be a good husband a provide HER with a nice set of irish sunglasses

good luck being a faggot in boarding school

Top kek, you can use your own flag Australia