Right wingers, conservatives, racists, homophobes etc. are genetically less intelligent

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2095549/Right-wingers-intelligent-left-wingers-says-controversial-study--conservative-politics-lead-people-racist.html#article-2095549

The study is pretty faultless. 15,000 participants over a 30 year period.

Conservatives are less intelligent than left wingers, says controversial study - and right wing politics lead people to be racist

Children with low intelligence grow up to be prejudiced
Right-wing views make the less intelligent feel 'safe'
Analysis of more than 15,000 people

Crucially, people's educational level is not what determines whether they are racist or not - it's innate intelligence, according to the academics.

Social status also appears to play no part.

The study, published in Psychological Science, claims that right-wing ideology forms a 'pathway' for people with low reasoning ability to become prejudiced against groups such as other races and gay people.

'Cognitive abilities are critical in forming impressions of other people and in being open minded,' say the researchers.

'Individuals with lower cognitive abilities may gravitate towards more socially conservative right-wing ideologies that maintain the status quo.

'It provides a sense of order.'

The authors claim that there is a strong correlation between low intelligence both as a child and an adult, and right-wing politics.

The authors also claim that conservative politics is part of a complex relationship that leads people to become prejudices.

'Conservative ideology represents a critical pathway through which childhood intelligence predicts racism in adulthood,' says the paper

'In psychological terms, the relation between intelligence and prejudice may stem from the propensity of individuals with lower cognitive ability to endorse more right wing conservative ideologies because such ideologies offer a psychological sense of stability and order.'

Duh

Other urls found in this thread:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2002636
journals.cambridge.org/action/displayAbstract?fromPage=online&aid=9945048
cdp.sagepub.com/content/23/1/27.abstract
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2239819
ssrn.com/abstract=2239819
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0050092
heterodoxacademy.org/2015/09/23/how-marcuse-made-todays-students-less-tolerant-than-their-parents/
nytimes.com/2010/07/19/opinion/19douthat.html?_r=0
wired.com/2010/09/kill-whitey-its-the-right-thing-to-do/
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A8427-2005Mar28.htmlAtelite
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A8427-2005Mar28.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who cares?

It's funny how you can post a million words and still say nothing.
Or two and say everything

142 IQ Trump voter here. Explain me. I voted Green in 2012 as a protest vote and was so disgusted by the Democrats by 2015 I switched party registration.

your side lost to bunch of morons. morons won over most well educated well funded political movement in American history.
who's stupid now mother fuckers

Yet ya'll want to get rid of voter id laws because of youre retards who can't figure out how to get one or illegal spics. We get it you urbanites are so glorious college educated angels!

But what about the studies that say niggers have 85IQ on average? Meaningless?

I was left wing till I was like 22, does that mean I became retarded since then?

>flawless study
>small sample size

I don't care about the conclusion, just laughing at how dumb you are.

Guess that makes you prone to racism, oh that sucks.

15000 is small?

The more liberal someone is, the more likely they are to unjustly discriminate on the basis of politics. Source:papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2002636
Conservative psychologists face discrimination that liberals do not notice. Source:papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2002636
82% of psychologists are explicitly willing to discriminate against conservatives. Source:journals.cambridge.org/action/displayAbstract?fromPage=online&aid=9945048
The field of psychology is rife with progressive bias and intolerance of conservatives. Source:cdp.sagepub.com/content/23/1/27.abstract
Liberals are equally as intolerant as conservatives. Source:papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2239819
Conservatives are happier than liberals. Source: ssrn.com/abstract=2239819
Liberals consistently underestimate the compassion of conservatives. Source:journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0050092
Liberals view themselves as more compassionate than they really are. Source:heterodoxacademy.org/2015/09/23/how-marcuse-made-todays-students-less-tolerant-than-their-parents/
Young people who advocate for social justice are less tolerant than their peers. Source:heterodoxacademy.org/2015/09/23/how-marcuse-made-todays-students-less-tolerant-than-their-parents/
Conservative and rural Whites are discriminated against in college admissions. Source:nytimes.com/2010/07/19/opinion/19douthat.html?_r=0
Liberals value the lives of Black people and foreigners more than the lives of White people and Americans. Source:wired.com/2010/09/kill-whitey-its-the-right-thing-to-do/
72% of American college faculty are liberal, while only 15% are conservative. Source:washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A8427-2005Mar28.htmlAtelite
American colleges, 87% of faculty identify as liberal. Source:washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A8427-2005Mar28.html

GET FUCKED.

>Less than .005 % of Americans
>not small
kys

But why does the left keep supporting big government?

Calling conservatives stupid is just projection from the people who would never win an election without their hordes of inner city niggers and anchor babies

REEEEE THIRTY YEARS FIFTEEN THOUSAND GOYS REEEEEE

That's great! Is being a leftwinger and open borders aficionado going to improve my standard of living and make my neighborhood more safe and trustworthy?

If you think IQ signifies anything positive then you're a racist on account of IQ scores of racial groups. If you don't think IQ matters then this shit tying it to political affiliation doesnt matter. You can't have it both ways. I know this is bait.

Honestly, there's no point in engaging with these low IQ apes.
Simply shitpost and watch them chimp out.
It's far more amusing and less frustrating than debating someone with the mind of a remedial toddler.

I'm sure it will; its not like the other 30 times being a leftwinger has destroyed the economy and killed people. It will be different this time, they'll see!

Glad to know! I hope we can replace all white people with blacks in the near future, my community has been so un-diverse and safe it's almost disgusting. I'm looking forward to a few home burglary, rapes, and murders in the future! After all, the blacks can't be held accountable for their actions, and any "crimes" they do are rightfully taking reparations from the white devil.

Oh my god literally kill yourself.

>open debate
>lose
yall are retarded!!!1111

If liberals are so smart, as this study says, then how the hell they lose to a bunch of dumbfucks? Me says this study is full of shit.

Not faulting the study, but I'm a right winger and I'm a genius -- probably smarter than everyone on this entire site.

It's so funny how right wingers don't know the difference between Lefties and Liberals. Lol.
God, they really are retarded as shit.

My brother in law is one of the stupidest people I know. He's done a lot of ecstasy and has given himself brain damage. He's an SJW who says Mexicans shouldn't have to learn English in the US because they don't have to.

This is just like the piece of shit feminists coming out with the studies saying polyandry is natural because they want to practice it.

I actually supported Bernie Sanders and then voted for Jill Stein, but I'm registering as a Republican and will support trump for re-election just to piss off tranny pushing nut bag leftists.

These lefts are just a flavor of pedophile as far as I'm concerned and you can all full off and die.

I wish we weren't lumped in with trannies :(

For a time, they stopped having kids take the SAT's because it wasn't fair culturally to some kids.

WTF! I totally love murdering babies and exterminating the white race now!!!

Fuck you, bong. Fully two-thirds of psychology peer-reviewed studies were found to be non-reproducible, total bullshit made up by libtards. Psychology is NOT a science.

>My team has 3 IQ points more than their team
Ok

>study
>faultless
Do you know what the scientific process is? A study does not establish fact. Thanks for playing

Hey, "intelligent" fuckface, why do you never respond to peer reviewed studies brought up in rejection of your premise? Are you "too smart" to engage evidence that says you're wrong?

See

Oh wow a leaf that isn't absolute fucking garbage. Do I have the pleasure of addressing Jordan Peterson?

It's funny because 3 IQ points is barely statistically relevant, but the 10-20 IQ points between whites and blacks is RACISM UNFACTS TO BE REJECTED.

No, I'm an unabashed, gun toting, freedom loving Ameriboo. Send help.

So since the study says,

"Crucially, people's educational level is not what determines whether they are racist or not - it's innate intelligence, according to the academics."

I could call you out over your dumbshit conspiracy that all political studies on this are faked, but
>source:nytimes/opinion

nice you fucking tool

>OP study explicitly says it has nothing to do with education levels or social class and everything to do with inherent biological intelligence
>right wing retard posts a bunch of studies about how universities are full of liberals
> y u ignoring my studies

Lol, God, literally wetodded.

The main problem I have with this study is that the testers determined what was 'right wing' and what was 'left wing'.

Furthermore they made no attempt to simply ask if those tested leaned towards the left or right, and made the assumption that prejudice correlates to conservatism based on the data they obtained.

>claims right wingers are stupid
>cites a retrospective observational study

About that stupidity...

You fucking idiots.
OP told you this is b8, yet you just cluck away like barnyard hens.
How empty is your life if you feel the need to post in bait threads?
Dumbasses

>Missing the point this badly
>Thinks anyone else is "wetodded"
Prove the study is unbiased in the face of overwhelming evidence the field itself discriminates against one of the groups under study.

Post your real flash, friend, just so nobody goes through the trouble of explaining needlessly.

But the answer will invariably be: statistical outliers.

A leaf vs. a cuck

This is a really gay fight

Lol user you didn't even read the bylines of the studies linked there. None of them refute OP's study at all, they're all about saying liberals are more likely to discriminate politically

So discriminate against stupid people, I guess

>it's innate intelligence, according to the academics

Isn't this a racist social construct

Lol, the wetodd tries to refute a study that says left wingers and liberals are more intelligent than right wingers.... by posting studies that confirm universities are full of left wingers and liberals.... reinforcing the fact that intelligent people are left wing or liberal.
Jesus, I can't even. Lmfao

Tbh the alt-right IS progressive; it's just in a different direction than modern libs

I thought intelligence wasn't genetic though. Or is that true only when comparing black vs white IQ?

>The left claims it is cognative yet its governmental brainchild communism is nothing but wishful thinking

> The same left that uses emotional appeal and other female tactics of persuasion that are largely labeled as logical fallacies

Leftist ideologies are more dangerous than ice

Then you have nothing to worry about. Just go back to watching TV and jerking off to trans ops.

>posts and article of the study instead of the actual study
yeah man, it's not like new outlets have ever misrepresented the findings of studies nope nope conservatives are dumb and this study says so and it doesn't matter if you don't have access to it to check it nope

>30 year period
found the problem

>liberal viewpoints are superior because those who have them are smarter on average
>because intelligence is inherited it Clearly means liberals are superior to conservatives biologically
>blacks however are stupid purely because of their environment and there is no genetic predisposition
Liberals are masters of doublethink

>being high IQ means you are immune to brainwashing

This is the intellectual trap that libtards fall into. When you have people going out into the hordes of anarchists and communists at left wing rallies, trying to interview them, you see the startling trend of almost none of them having any real clue what they actually want or how they're going to implement it. Yet they probably have an IQ in excess of 110. Their ideological conditioning has crippled their capacity to express any semblance of critical thinking.