Poland is not defining Europe's future today and nor will it define the Europe of tomorrow

>Poland is not defining Europe's future today and nor will it define the Europe of tomorrow

Does he have a point?

reuters.com/article/us-france-centraleurope-idUSKCN1B5128

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/688662/Theresa-May-Sharia-Law-inquiry-Prime-Minister-leader-conservative-party-downing-street
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Coming from the Caliphate, that's rich

Anyone cares what this ghoul lover thinks?

>Anyone cares what this ghoul lover thinks?

Yes.

>Macron managed to enlist the broad support of Czech Republic and Slovakia, and the lukewarm backing of Romania,

Triggered?

>"economic reforms"
>import millions of Africans
>go bankrupt
>at least we weren't racist

Why would i be? At this point do you really think anyone in Poland gives a shit what nations other than Hungary think about us?

Oh yes Macron I'm sure France will be a bustling and vibrant place with millions of Africans and Arabs running amok.

It will literally be a Utopia that a white man could never dream of building right guys?

You fuck with Poland, you fuck with America.

I love how much Poland triggers these effeminate eurocucks and their Islamic bulls

Fuck this planted faggot
Poland is RIGHT, doesn't matter what he says

REEEE WHY WONT YOU POLLOCKS JUST BEND THE FUCKING KNEE?

Lol exactly

Macron really needs to hang. Like today.

Remember when France used to blow up hippy boats in foreign countries? Good times.

Wonder if Paris Syndrome is still a thing, at this point pretty much everyone should know Paris is african city.

He's right. There's a reason Poland was partitioned

Didn't this faggot just spend $10000 on makeup?

Nations come together to form a more perfect union, europe, are there some plans a nation can choose to opt out of? Who decides what is allowed to opt out of what, how and why?

If Poland does not want to accept immigrants, they should not have to. Why should this one little thing matter. It would be like if a state in the US wanted to sell its gas cheaper than the national average or something, or if a majority of states were gangly threatening a state to accept slavery.

>Does he have a point?

Poland must resist diversity to the last bullet. Once Poland is filled with pakis, chinks and niggers, the Marxists will start to say that anyone can be a Pole. That the Poles don't actually exist as a unique people. The people who run the EU literally want to erase the Polish ethnic identity from the face of the Earth.

This is the reality of White Genocide.

I do agree that Poland deserves a better government. However, I don't think economic sanctions are the way to go.

And i think France deserves much worse goverment. When migrant crisis started we've chosen goverment that will make sure we will not destroy our country, you guys choosen Soros made pretty boy with his pedo wife that want more migrants.

The frogs so angry at Poland because they bribed our prvious gov to buy their shitty Caracals.
After elections new gov cancelled the deal.

Perfect, the difference is that Obongo would use even more corrupt DNC American influence to make something against Poland and support the piece of shit Macron, while Trump will be indiferent and if Trump support Poland and goes against Macron the media, websites, propaganda and corrupt industries of democrats party will try to attack Trump while will try to pressure Poland to be ruined like other european countries full of terrorism, crimes and shit results of Obama, Lybia, Syria, Democrats party horrible american media, establshment, elite, corrupt and bad influence from USA who basically means bad influence from DNC and their lobby and corrupt elite in some countries of Europe who suck the shithole of American corrupt DNC and their corrupt media, or are corrupt elite in the same way than DNC and are a bad influence.

Obongo tried to hack brexit, Obongo tried to hack even for Macron in France but i think Macron would win anyway even without Obongo since he is irrelevant for years since he is not viewed as something good and people don't care about him in other countries anymore since he is related with corrupt elite, dnc, and all shit from american media, snowden, lybia, syria, race baiting, fake news, arrogance, Obama was a actor picked for DNC to be owned by DNC.

Obama looks
artificial
fake

>bioligically French people will disappear within next 20 years
>destoy Europe by refugees, social and liberal politics
>hurr durr it's Polish fault
yea, he got a point that he can go fuck himself

All countries who avoid dnc, corrupt elite, these european dumb countries owned by these corrupt elite, slaves from DNC, soros, all the people of these countries will have better social life, have no manipulation, baiting, turn the countries in social freak sickness hell to be manipulated by the same elite, Poland is right and the arrogance of this idiot Macron.

>support of Czech Republic
literally nobody gives a single shit about him, bribing our politicians to pretend interest is not 'getting a support' lol

I wish slow-wacks to be as much assertive as pepiks, maybe its beacuse they arent bordering germans directly

God you Europeans are so pathetic.

The EU is shit. Just grow some balls and leave.

We tried our best to get Marine Lepen in the office, we are deeply sorry for this.

>france
Opinion discarded, into the he goes.

>Europe goes to war to defend Poland 70 years ago.
>Ends up giving Poland to Communism anyway.
>70 years later blame Poland for political instability in Europe.

Oh I'm not defending Macron. He's a clown. I'm just saying, migrants aren't the only factor in this and your governement is also trash.

You're not well informed. The Czechs and Slovaks can easily pull an about-face. Also, their support was in fact lukewarm. Romania didn't offer lukewarm support. It offered no support. We officially have a neutral position on the matter. Our president only put the usual diplomatic stuff on the table. We will go along with his proposed reforms as long as something is in it for us. We assumed a negotiator position.

How much of France is no-go these days?

no.
stay stronk poland.

Hmm I'm convinced there is more to this, like he's diverting attention from something.

>Macron managed to enlist the broad support of Czech Republic and Slovakia, and the lukewarm backing of Romania,
Kek, no. Romania flat out refused to help him, and the Czechs and Slovaks are shocked at the way he talked about Poland. He went to eastern Europe to gather support and instead managed to make everyone there hostile. Our media is actually mocking him today.

>>Poland is not defining Europe's future today and nor will it define the Europe of tomorrow

Neither does France, you Napoleon wannabe.

Though to be fair, Poland is in a better position for the future than Europe's current economic powerhouses.

In ten to twenty years, both France and Germany will be crippled by immigration, while Poland while thrive thanks to those Eurobucks she's been drinking for years on end all while refusing to take in fugees.

He may be saying shit like that, but that's not going to change the fact that Poland's an economic riot, currently. Its housing market is having the time of its life and the costs of life are ridiculously low as compared to most of Western Europe. Just like Ireland, there's a LOT of money flowing to Poland, now the only thing the Polish have to do is keep the fugees away and invest in more profits and they'll be in a very nice spot in a few years.

Where were you when based Macron squeezed the orange out of Fat Donny's tiny hand and completely gaped his asshole to the max in front of a live audience?

i mean when france is a nonwhite muslim majority it won't really belong to europe anymore so he doesn't have room to talk

>When mr Macron can give France and frenchmen level of security and economic growth that is visible in Poland, we may talk
>Prime minister of Poland, mrs Betty Szydło

Nice delusions there. Being a cuck is an anglo tradition & never had anything to do with EU in your case.
express.co.uk/news/uk/688662/Theresa-May-Sharia-Law-inquiry-Prime-Minister-leader-conservative-party-downing-street
And, remember your good old burgerland's white population has already dropped below 60%.

BAM

I'm saving this, kurwa.

Pic related is why.

These is the crime/safety index from numbeo.com and the crime rise in the last 3 years. Do notice how warsaw not only has a low crime index, it also has the lowest crime rise index.

Compare the numbers for Oslo, Stockholm and Helsinki. Both Oslo and Stockholm have a high crime and crime rise rate while Helsinkin is low in both regions. Interestingly, this correlates with the attitude towards taking in refugees but also the number of refugees taken.

This is literally the thing cucked people think

Someone is finally talking truth in EU
Poland indeed is heading toward isolation, in a few years we will build wall against Western Caliphate of Europe
That's gonna be so gorgeous, you will see or not if you won't survive up to that point

Yet I feel disgusted as another one puppet politician tells us what to do
Fuck him, we are independent

>Czech Republic

it's Czechia

>this is what Germans actually believe