>take train in Tokyo
>completely silent and peaceful
>perfect for sleeping
>take train in New York
>nigger starts poll dancing
wtf, defend yourself amerifats

Shut up

I mean...sure?
But are you not going to account that literally everything between the two cities' cultures are different?

Why the fuck would you compare New York to Tokyo, American cities aren't real cities you disgusting piece of nigger vermin plastic fucking cucknigger shit insect. There is no comparison, take your FUCKING gray city of Jew York and shove it you disgusting excuse for a human. Vermin rat is what you are!.

Apple's and oranges faggot.

New York is overrun with barbarians; it's at most only 33% white. Tokyo is still civilized

This. Our """cities""" are nigger-infested shitholes of soulless concrete and rampant consumerism.

Damn, you tree huggers are Savages

BOTH WILL BURN SOON

OH HEY DPRK

HOW'S JONG-UN?

I live in NYC and am about to leave, AMA

If Tokyo is so great, why is everyone there a suicidal virgin?

Where're you moving to?

Go home DPRK, you're drunk.

Congratulations on having the courage to get out. Most don't make it out of that modern concentration camp, a camp where the inmates are the guards.

Does it look as good as in the video OP posted or is it cherrypicking? It doesn't look as bad as I thought.

>shitholes of soulless concrete and rampant consumerism.
That's what a city is.

There is nothing to defend. Niggers run rampant in cities because of poor-blocks, so yeah. There's no excuse.

Tokyo >>>>>>> Probably any capital of the entire world

Japanese just need more land and resources. They are the superior people of this planet.

>Never going to a city that prioritizes la dulce vita over vapidity.

>Never going to Split
>Never going to Nice
>Never going to Santa Barbara
>Never going to Palm Beach
>Never going to Havana

Kys

They're probably standard tourism industry videos.

Different guy but it's cherry picked which is to be expected. It's a snazzy video but it doesn't portray actual ny. It's summer and the strong smell of piss downtown makes you hold your breath. No dumpsters in NYC so 6 ft high bags of trash line the streets.

t. live in Brooklyn

FPBP

Ameriburger and Japansushi: brothers against commie faggots

niggers gonna nig, kys

That's cause America has a much more open society. Also, America is a much bigger country and more diverse.

Tokyo has big earthquakes though.

There's also a dark side to Japan (racism, xenophobia) and a reason it's so orderly is because of the serious peer and societal pressure to make people conform.

So there's a lack of individualism, less freedom (expression) and less originality in Japan.

Major American cities are garbage and everyone knows this. It can't be defended against

Sadly, most modern cities have turned into that. In this shitty world, making shekels more efficiently is a justification for exterminating cultures and peoples.

Until your falling on a sword in a sacred forest, or swan diving off a skyscraper because you missed your margins.

>you could buy children's used panties out.of vending machines up until ~2003

This is masterfully crafted rage fuel. I salute you, sir. You have succeeded in making me mad even though I can tell this isn't serious.

Tokyo doesn't let blacks or browns in.

Aren't there people who seriously live their entire lives in a city?
Like, born in concrete, die in concrete sort of people?
I can't even imagine so.

FPBP
Seriously a train in Tokyo means Sardine can.

Yes 1/4th of all Japanese live in th Tokyo metropolitan area. It is one of the largest cities in the world.

It's a concrete jungle like New York, and bigger.

If dis wuz Egypt y'all would be travelin in mf rocket propelled subways n' shit

England is my city.

>(racism, xenophobia, seedy businesses, etc.)
ftfy

We only have jews to worry about in New York, but the Nips have to worry about Gojira and fire bombing

We're not a privileged homogeneous society. Give us a break.

>Tokyo is awesome
>New York is awesome
It's not mutually exclusive. But then what can one expect from somebody that represents themselves with such a monumentally retarded flag. Holy shit dude, get a grip.

Holy shit, they let you use the internet for a whole 30 seconds today?!
GLORIOUS LEADER BE BLESSED

ayo das rite