what went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family
youtu.be/ewvTPCJl3F8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing
If you don't count this thread.

You spent to much time on Sup Forums masturbating

I don't know about you, but I just wanted to play video games.

You're highly susceptible to peer pressure. You're a sheep, just like 90% of Sup Forums.

>red dye soaked through scalp

Deep down, you were always a Nazi.

The SJWs were right all along.

These jews won't leave us alone will they :(

You opened the eyes nigger

>mfw literally 99% of the world would be a nazi if they saw things as they really are

You fell for the h8 meme. virgin fag detected.

You did well, user.

no, the jews will always hate non jews

>what went wrong?

being a rural and suburban retard

>peer pressure
i was a liberal who thought people wanted equality and now i am fascist who thinks egalitarianism is a mental illness.

the only thing you scum has was the benefit of the doubt that you had good intentions. you don't have good intentions. you're parasite scum who just wants power and gibsmedat. you will lose and get killed of

the jews control all the politicians

(((putin)))

No reason to submit to Daddy Government, user.

Jews are a fucking disease, they think it they are not, but it is in their genes.

You're a fucking leaf, no one cares what you have to say.

(((cnn)))

I have been ancap for the last 10 years. I just want to see dead commies.

Sweden explained
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family
>The Bonnier family is a Swedish family of Jewish origin,[1] who since the beginning of the 19th century has been active in the book industry and later also in the mass media industry. They own the media group Bonnier Group, which has 175 companies in 18 countries.

president (((kushner)))

jews impersonating whites so they can talk shit about whites (jews are not white)

Your fluid genders government just officially put the so-called "third gender" on your passport. It's even on the news here. You Canacuck of all people have no place to mock anyone.

I have Neo Nazi destroy you all.

jews got us into Iraq using fake reports

jews killed American soldiers and got away with it

gamergate happened and became a slippery slope towards white nationalism. Why else do you think the people who used to make yt videos about anita sarkeesian are now talking about white genocide and how antifa are the real nazis?

Fascism is the natural conclusion to opposing people who fight for social justice.

speaks for itself (who do you think that alliance is against goys)

What Id assume happened is that actual nazis jumped at the opportunity to rebrand and redpill some of the younger generation, since nazism was dying out as the majority of neo-nazis and klansmen (in the states at least) were fairly old on average.11

I mean Id assume the alliance is an attempt by certain groups (keep in mind most muslim factions are at odds with israel) to end the israel and palestine conflict. If you read what you posted, its mostly activist groups calling for an alliance to end the violence, and not an actual existing alliance.

hundreds of $billions of your hard earned money to people who actively push for your destruction.

Wrong?

>implying you're part of the ten percent
don't kid yourself nerd

is this pic related also about muh peace deals

Lol wrong

i flunked out of college because i was automating liberal/female/nigger twitter bots to repost absurd headlines i wrote that made them look bad

i would like to think i had something to do with it

don't be an idiot

stop making excuses for your jews

>jews for muslims
>NYC

dope boy05 is my Xbox gamer tag please add me I love white dicks and sucking on them please hit me up and ask me about it

>In 2016 I was a Berntrooper
>Now I'm an avid fascist

What went so horrendously right?

open your fucking eyes

look what the jews say about Christians

The left has always been a mistake.

>Goldstein

jews in israel
>segregation and racism
compared to rapeugees welcome in white countries

rabbi in israel
example 1

rabbis in white countries
example 2

good point

now get the fuck out of my face with your peaceful jews

lmao, leaf got raked

Can't unswallow a redpill

>wrong

good riddance R*ssia will collapse again soon. Going to cum buckets when R*ssiafuckbois suffer again.

Everything went wrong until 3 years ago.

>What went so horrendously right?
you never stopped questioning?! whatever it was, glad you did it

underrated

I mean, this is why activists are trying for an alliance, because this is really fucked up behaviour.

I didn't, it was all one samefag with waaaay too much time on their hands. Check the IDs

Pre 2012 I was what would have been considered liberal.
Now I'm a "Far right Nazi".
I didn't change at all.
I think gay people are alright due to my life experiences with them, transsexuals are mentally ill, and if you want to move to America you need to embrace our culture and values and be productive.
Just being a sane person that wants a sane world to live in makes me the villain.
If that's how it has to be then fine.
If they want a Nazi I'll give them one.

youtu.be/ewvTPCJl3F8

So what you're saying is that because they called you a nazi even though you weren't, you're going to adopt nazi ideology? Well newsflash, anyone that willing to adopt nazi ideology out of spite was probably pretty okay with it to begin with, which means they were pretty much right on the money.

Really though, don't be a fucking pussy and blame your political ideas on the left. Blaming someone else for what you believe in is the worst fucking form of cowardice.

I was never a sjw or anything near a liberal but before I came to Sup Forums I never had a problem with the Jews in fact I admired many things about them. Now I am unironically a mix of Ben Garrison and Bobby Fischer

what don't you understand?! the jews are manipulative and subversive. They hate muslims, but hate whites infinitely more. They only want an alliance with muslims to weaken whites, destroy our homogeneity and to create "greater israel".
you avoided every other post I tagged you in.
explain those

bitch you're talking shit after I just wrecked your stupid fucking ass?!

Jews ARE white. Don't fall for their shit. They're literally no different than any other white person. My ex was Jewish and he indentified as white. They say they're not & go by Judaism to avoid being victimized or get out on them being white themselves

you didn't have one response (what's the difference if it was 1 person or 88)
lmao, stay quiet

Why would Jews support Muslims that want them dead. Do the Jews themselves want a genocide again?

I heard a theory how Israel has to claim it's land back & then be destroyed for when the Messiah comes back. Something like that. It's messed up desu

You are dumb and impressionable

An animal need not be a carnivore to become viscous when pushed into a corner

((()))
pic related schlomo

You're technically not very far from where you started.

You're an authoritarian fuck.

lmao you posted a bunch of conspiracy theory tier shit and acted like you've proved something rather than acting like some sort of jew-obsessed lunatic. Answer me this: If you hate jews so much, why do you spend so much of your time thinking and arguing about them?

Nazism is an ideology, not a defense mechanism hahahahaha

I didn't see anything that contained any sort of argument worth responding to. Its all screenshots of articles with no context or reputability.

no, muslims have a grievance over "western" interventions in their lands ie wars (and israel taking land)

but the jews have 300 nuclear weapons and US on a leash so they fuck with muslims at will.

the jews are only in alliances with muslims in white countries (look through my posts at the differences)

>Pale sand niggers are now white

I guess albino Africans are next?

>you never left identity politics behind

He's right tho.

you're one boring bitch, don't respond to me, you're an embarrassment.

You are one retarded nigger aren't you

hmm sounds like I hit a soft spot with that one

wow what a great response, you totally destroyed my argument with that one!

oh no, not the "not an argument" shills. pseudo intellectual lames

I always thought it was some big conspiracy desu. I just feel like it's just some crazy elitism in the works. If the older gen dies out faster we won't have these problems. It's just so confusing & to much information to take in :(

I was a slight sjw, but I wasnt sjw enough so I was booted from their little extremist group. can go two ways after that, you hate them and go center, or you go full out and go nazi. I just went to the center. but in their eyes I am a nazi. they be crazy

Not really what I meant. Have you seem Jews? They can have pale skin. Blue eyes, green eyes, brown eyes, blonde hair red hair etc. That doesn't really change who they are. It's like some Harry Potter pure blood shit lmao.