Realistically, Sup Forums. Listen. You talk a big game, but tell me, if you saw this happening in public...

Realistically, Sup Forums. Listen. You talk a big game, but tell me, if you saw this happening in public, would you intervene?
youtube.com/watch?v=Rh7e5dN3-Co

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Rh7e5dN3-Co
youtube.com/watch?v=1BoTLn-Eiro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is the kid scared his nigger genes will get destroyed by nigger genes? Is that what we are supposed to believe?

I wouldn't do shit, none of my business

I didn't see any white people in this video.

bump

lol the mom and son actors are not white

hooktube.com/watch?v=Rh7e5dN3-Co
>single mother
>4U
>big man
>woman's son
>boyfriend
too many memes

lel they also did reversed races too

Ok what about this situation?
youtube.com/watch?v=1BoTLn-Eiro

That kid deserves a medal, but if it were me I would have walked out the moment Jamal sat down.

Look at the mom's nose.

nigger will steal , beat his mom, leave with a nigger baby

why would I walk in a front of a camera and ruin this obvious shoot?

THEY'RE HIDDEN

why would I intervene in other peoples buisness?

Second black man here is pretty based

I don't get my opinions from children or debate them, you're thinking of leftists.

Skyrim

wait, this is the wrong thread and board
fuck

Kids usually refuse their mothers new partner, there is NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT IT, KIDS DO IT ALL THE TIME.

but wait schlomo, we can't let this be..lets add a nigger to the mix and call normal teenager behavoir RACISM,
The Hose dude even looks like a filthy Jude.

what the fuck

I don't think I've ever seen random strangers get so involved with other peoples business. Is it just where I grew up? Do people actually give random life lessons to people they don't know at a restaurant?

Say and do nothing. Free speech, assholes.

it's not my business, but I would have told the mother that she didn't do anything wrong, the child is the problem.

there's something coincidental going on here...

Have you bought Fallout 4 yet user?