GORKA WAS THE BEST THING EVER AND YOU FUCKING FIRE HIM

Other urls found in this thread:

henrymakow.com/2016/11/have-americans-been-neo-conned.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bannon

Gorka

Breitbart

ALL NEOCON OUTLETS

Fuck Steve Bannon for trying to shill this place out to Israel.

He should kill himself

Gorka resigned, trump didn't fire him. I don't like it, but at this point with the information available I don't see how Trump could be blamed specifically for his removal.

Why are Sup Forums and many internet conservatives so against Neo-Conservatism? I have never understood the hate. I like, you guys hate everyone and everything but GOD FORBID your country BTFOs some sandniggers in the desert - that's just SO MORALLY WRONG!

Either you engage in these conflicts or you stay out of everything and bend over while Russia take over and implements favourable governments, develops favourable relationships for trade and resources, builds strategic influence in the region, increases Russia's self-sufficiency without having to rely on other nations, etc.

Its so stupid to be an isolationist in this age, or at least while Russia and Islamic groups want to gain influence and power - and are directly opposed to the US and the west.

Besides, I thought Sup Forums hated Muslims.

Neocons are Trotskyites who took over the Republican party and subverted into Democrat Lite. Paleocons, the true Conservatives in the nation, were White Nationalist, for State Rights and rule of law, and didn't want to conquer foreign nations for the sake of Rothschild control and their own pocket books.

We have no need to be the police force of the world. We need to be sending all the welfare immigrants back home and executing the commie infiltrators destroying our nation - starting from the head down.

>and didn't want to conquer foreign nations for the sake of Rothschild control and their own pocket books.

Not conquering foreign nations while others are doing it for their interests is the ultimate cuckservative move. Either you do it, or no one does. If your enemies do it, you do it.

Empire fails in the end. Cultural fragmentation. Rebellions. Too much area to defend. To maintain order you implement welfare. Welfare and social programs destroy the economy, causing decay and strife. This was the legacy of Rome, and now ours - since we went after Empire. All the problems we have now are due to our method of engaging with the world.

Nobody would fuck with the US if it focused internally and every family was armed to the hilt and in solidarity with their fellow man as neighbors and countrymen. Let the outside empires rise and collapse - not our fucking business.

Gorka and Bannon are Mossad agents.

henrymakow.com/2016/11/have-americans-been-neo-conned.html

>Gorka resigned, trump didn't fire him.

More fake news faggot?

Neocons take the pax Americana for granted. they're so busy satisfying the free market's lust they're blind to a 2025 where russia and china together could outmuscle america

you shills are really pushing this narrative today arent you? you give yourselves away with this bullshit you know that right?

I do this out of love for America

fuck off kike.

Trump doesnt need dead weight... Also Mcmcaster is anti-israel, so I trust some of his judgement with Trump

Is the Trump presidency I voted for, over?

Get lost Antifa. You are wasting your time. Trump or bust.

What is a "gorka"

Pokemon or something. These kids...