Trans lives matter

How do you feel about the transgender community?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/yj0Nu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I pity them, their minds have been warped beyond repair.

>How do you feel about cockroaches?

Fuck them
Fell for kike subversion

not okay

anti-Semite detected

No, we don't.

I decide what is and isn't okay faggot. Do you need an ass fucking?

Gas em

Disgusted and sad for them.

I'm personally indifferent to transgendered folk, but I really do find it sad that our culture encourages transgenderism. It seems like an awful thing to be inflicted with, and I feel like normalizing it is going to placebo it into people (which, truthfully, it has; the rates of LGBT people are rising).

Additionally, I feel like gender identity is just a cheap way of feeling like you belong to a group, or feeling like you know yourself. Humanity is tribal enough as it is, and I hate seeing more ways of dividing us being upheld by western culture.

trans guys they lives matter. my uncle is trans conductor and his life matters

>TFW you will never scalp a horde of trannies and stack their scalps on your head like a gigantic tower of hats.
>TFW you will never burn down the minority infested apartment complex you live in with yourself inside cackling like a madman as you burn to death.
>TFW all you can do is pointlessly watch everyones well being go to shit because humanity is a blight upon the cosmos and slowly go more and more mad through seeing through to the ugly side of reality day in and day out.
guys i just want to crawl into the bottom of a bottom and never come out, i want to get so wasted i never become sober again.

I feel like they are enemies of God.

deplorable

Funny. That's how I feel about transphobes.

Ya it can be hard. I wouldn't wish it on someone else but I wouldn't want to be anything other than my authentic self at the same time.

I think they're unusually narcissistic, even given the standards of the social media era

Hope for the ones that haven't had an operation and sadness for the ones that have

Might not enjoy the imagery on this one

imgur.com/a/yj0Nu

How so?

false advertisers should be shot tbwhwy
also OP I hope you'll be part of the 45%

I'm a bid torn. I see all the bandwagon schizo tranny trainwrecks who seem to be just faggots jumping on a trend and looking for attention, but there seems to be some legit people born in the wrong body (or with the wrong brain or whatever that shit is)

watch Louis Theroux's doc on transgender kids. atleast the ones in that seem legit. the parents are faggots pushing them into it. in fact one would rather be a girl but refuses to transistion because he's his father's only son and knows it would hurt his dad.

"the parents aren't faggots pushing them into" i meant to post

They are descendants of the Canaanites, sons and daughters of Amalek.

>in fact one would rather be a girl but refuses to transistion because he's his father's only son and knows it would hurt his dad.
Good boy, he should keep working on repressing that daemonic worship that tells him "I'm a girl."

if you believe that stupid shit then you are a fucking inbred, your ancestors fucked their sisters and brothers, because you know, Adam and Eve dumbfuck.

There's a difference between incest and bodily mutilation to worship Satan

I don't feel anything, just hang those faggots. They are abomination against God and nature.

bodily mutilation, what you mean like circumcision, you know, the thing that is practiced by the very people who wrote your stupid book, so why do you trust it?

That is just horrible. How can you be filled with so much hate?

I won't be. I have a good support system.

cross dressing fetishists should be treated as what they are: mentally ill
>you don't tell a schizo what they see/hear is actually real
>you don't give a pedophile access to children
>you don't give a trans person access to genital mutilation
exposure therapy and encouraging degenerate habits is not the path to salvation. they should not be ridiculed, but they should not be given the same privileges as healthy people. i.e. child adoption, military service, gun ownership

Put us in the gas chambers please

deplorable

In the context of the old testament, it merely serve the purpose of identifying and setting apart Israel from the rest of the world. In the New Testament, it is not something any Christian should ever participate in, they are in fact forbidden from doing so.

Modern Jews aren't even real Jews. Also there's a big difference in the drawbacks to circumcision to the drawbacks of completely fucking over your endocrine system and turning healthy organs into broken messes. A circumcised penis still functions

Mentally ill. Why do we push them to self mutilation...why not pills that fix their ducked wiring to be happy as their sex

Being a tranny is suffering and I want someone to put me out of my misery

not an argument.
low energy.
shitpost harder please.

>watch Louis Theroux's doc on transgender kids.

Sounds like daemonic propaganda. Besides there is no such thing as a transgender child just as there is no such thing as a transgender adult.

Biden obviously doesn't think that, but are libs really dumb enough to believe that ole gropey Joe doesn't think trannies are an abomination?

Creepy Joe wants to be fucked by a 12 year old tranny.

jew shit and needs to go away

Personally I think they're really hot. Am considering adopting my own trap waifu.
Honestly, I have Sup Forums to thank for this innovation in my own sexuality. Praise kek for traps!

Fuck you and fuck all trans people. Mental, fucking, disorder. Shouldn't you be watching Narco have a breakdown?

Who said hate? Its just cleansing the earth of a disease

Do you have a penis or vagina? You fucking abomination.

>Mental
>Disorder

it's called counter-semitic

I want to help them, they could be productive and happy. as individuals we need to be morally better, never hate, when you could help someone become a good ally. ((they)) are the exception of course

You have some serious issues, user. Call for help

>1 in maybe 1000 people is trans
>makes up about a quarter of public discourse
Makes sense

Trannys are cool. That isn't what the OG Alt-right originally fights for. Just white people's rights in liberal America.

It is suffering but you can't give up.

The flesh is weak, the only cure for suffering is to abandon the flesh and become one with mans creation

They're mentally ill. I was fine with them until they started trying to bamboozle and use government to force people to play along. I was fine with them until they infiltrated academia and used activism to influence perception away from the reality that they are desperate dudes who mutilate themselves to fulfill sexual kink fantasies that are ultimatley not possible to fulfill. Now I am looking only to see the crushed. They overplayed their hand, and now they have to lose. They could have been just fine if they left people alone and didn't try their sophist bullshit and authoritarian control.

So you were fine with us as long as we stayed in the shadows. Fucking transphobes..,

I think McGregor will win, on points.

I think Floyd "Money" Mayweather will win.

Wrong. I was fine with you as long as you weren't trying to control others, lying, manipulating, and effecting that control, dishonesty, and manipulation with activism. Trannies were fine when they could admit that they were dudes pretending to be women. Once they decided to go further down the rabbit hole and buy their own act, leading to them trying to force others to buy their act, then we had a problem. And we will continue to have a problem until you stop lying.

What does nazism have to do with it?

We are just looking for equality user.

No you aren't. You're looking to force everyone to participate in your self image. You already have equality. You want priority and authority.

THE MIND IS CORRUPT
THE FLESH IS WEAK
PURGE

Everyone participating is equality.

Cancerous community.

I was OK with it a decade ago. Now it's cancer.

Transgenders contribute nothing to society and therefore should not be considered a worthwhile minority to pay attention to. Transgenderism, unlike race, is a mental disorder and should be treated like one. Implying that transgenders deserve the same rights as a casual citizen is to imply that the mentally ill should walk the streets of our country unwarranted.

We were way less visible a decade ago.

ugh...fucking transphobe

Everyone participating in what? The military? The mentally ill don't get to participate in the military. It's blatantly obvious that the only reason trannies are interested in the military is that it's their latest scam to get gibs. They know damn well that if they get in, they'll never be combat fit, so they'll get desk jobs and never have to show up for them because they'll spend their entire enlistment on medical leave recovering form their free surgeries.

Gotta gas 'em all!

So, like cancer.
Late detection is bad enough, guess society should treat it before it spreads into a terminal stage.

Putting "phobia" next to what I oppose for argumentative effect is not an actual argument. :^)

Not a single person in this thread or any of the loud mouth religious-right have the balls to step up and start killing trannies or any other unwanted. So until you're willing to actually kill these people why bother whining about them?

K go back to being way less visible

You forgot getting some medals for distinguished 'strong and brave' service at the 'home front' and then using that and their military career 'serving the country' to get more free gibs after they leave such as getting into universities they have not intellect to attend (veteran + trans combo application) and chastising normal working people who actually do contribute to society instead of patting themselves on the back on social media by arguing 'I protected your freedoms' when all they did was spend armament money on a new ego dick for themselves thus increasing military spending uselessly and adding extra burden on both the taxpayers who value the military and even more so on those who already think it's overspending, many of whom are ironically liberals in the latter case, therefore alienating everybody in the long term.
In summation, trannies belong in a mental institution where they can either get better or be the lesser possible burden on their betters.

Correction, it's "transmis." No one actually fears transtesticles.

Prime baking material

I find it funny.
Mainly because women fail at everything.
Even a mentally ill male can be more FEMININE than a female.
Let that sink in for a moment.

Putting them in a mental institution will just reinforce their echo chamber. You want to fix them? Put them on a construction site and make them work for a living. They want to be women because they see it as advantageous. If they had to work for a living, they would see masculinity as advantageous and eventually grow out of it. Otherwise, you're right.

That is repulsive to the highest order.

everyone in society accepting the gender identity of trans individuals and treating them according to that gender. We need full protection under the law. We need an end to anti-trans bathroom bills. We need to be allowed to serve in the military. We need single payer healthcare with transgender health care fully covered. We need planned parenthood fully funded. We need our existence respected. So do African-Americans. Our struggles are interlocked.

If a mental institution worked properly they would have the means to reshape their worldview, using appropriate medication for example, but I suppose that is too much trust on them.
I wholeheartedly agree with you that people who actually have to work, fight, or otherwise make an effort for a living have no time for self-centered over analyzing like this trans shit.
Some medically acommpanied normal living would slap them right back to their senses.
You wish you were a woman, a dog, or had green eyes? Who gives a crap, you have 3 more hours of work to put in before you can go home and watch your show, so shut up and step up like everybody else.

>everyone in society accepting the gender identity of trans individuals and treating them according to that gender

Nobody has the right to other people's participation in their self image.

> We need full protection under the law.

You have it.

>We need an end to anti-trans bathroom bills.

You're a man. You have the right to use the men's room. Just like every other man. Dress or not.

>We need to be allowed to serve in the military.

You're mentally ill. That's a disqualifier.

>We need single payer healthcare with transgender health care fully covered.

You have the right to pay for your own cosmetic surgeries.

>We need our existence respected.

Then earn it by manning up and stop lying and manipulating people while constantly trying to scam for gibs.

Putting them in a mental institution would just be a waste of public money. Put them on a worksite and they will earn money and pay taxes on it, thereby being productive, as they grow the fuck up and let go of their childish fantasies.

There's only two sexes (and the occasional hermaphrodite)

Gender is not a thing
Certainty not trans gender

You either are:
>sperm producer
Male
>egg producer
Female
>neither producer
Genetic defect
>both producer
Genetic defect

Cutting or adding shit does change that. You're born how you are born and wanting and wishing you were different doesn't change anything.

All these trans-whatever are degenerate.

*does not change that

I think transgenderism (gender dysphoria) should be treated more like a mental health issue than it is now. Society doesn't hate people with eating disorders for thinking they're fat and trying to lose weight to the point they're totally emaciated because we know it's a problem in their brain they can't control. Society also doesn't try to entertain their delusions and help them diet because we know it is harmful. I think the same thing should apply to gender dysphoria. We shouldn't hate transgender people, they have a serious mental disorder and entertaining their delusions by offering to mutilate their genitals doesn't help them either unfortunately. I don't know how anybody could read and not feel deep sympathy for that person. At this point there is no cure and that sucks, but transitioning is not medically possible with the technology we have today.
If a transgender person wants to take steps to live as the opposite sex I don't really have a problem with it, they should be able to do what they want imo, but trans advocates trying to normalize a mental disorder is ultimately harmful to they people they are trying to help.

>Why do we push them to self mutilation...why not pills that fix their ducked wiring to be happy as their sex

I think it comes down to figuring out which one is easier, changing the body to fit the brain or changing the brain to fit the body. At this point we can't do either. I do see why people would rather change the body though. If I was born with a male body and a female brain, I wouldn't really want to change my brain because that's who I am.

You don't do either. You grow the fuck up and recognize that you can't have everything you want and you move the fuck on. The problem is these people have way too ready a "community" of enablers who coddle them in return for mutual reinforcement of psychosis.

Crying for gibs on the media doesn't count as struggle, faggot

>Crying for gibs on the media doesn't count as struggle, faggot

Yes it does and don't call me a faggot. That's hate speech.

>trans lives matter
No. They don't.

You really don't understand what a mental disorder is do you? I bet you're the kind of person who tells clinically depressed people to just "cheer up" or tells schizophrenic people to just stop hearing voices. They can't move the fuck on because they have a problem with their fucking brain you dumbass.

They are all welcome to my country, our muslim friends will stone them to death.