JQ

Alt-Light fag here.

I've never understood the problems with the Jews. What is going on? What are their crimes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3DsATJzbmRU
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160&t=3129s
youtube.com/watch?v=0lTjZkri7po
youtube.com/watch?v=cLDFhAxim4w
youtube.com/watch?v=Wk25AeFWMNs
youtube.com/watch?v=4MYPzKNQUE0
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1000s of years their kikery has cost many civilizations their existence. Ask yourself. What good is aJew?

What does Israel ACTUALLY DO? Besides start wars. What do they provide to the world but hardship.

Is there some literature on this? I've legitimately never come across a comprehensive articulation of the Jewish problem/video/bullet points--other than Mein Kampf, which I own...but have not read.

If I had to choose between a dominant Israel and a dominant Muslim country/Palestine-- I'd choose Israel.

Well then you're a shill. Israel is illegitimate.

Im so glad zionists are getting fired left and right. Jesus chrsit im so happy Bannon and Gorka are gone.

The whole point of my complaints with Western culture, especially US domestic problems of crime, poverty, and general degeneracy are traced back to Marxism, Black culture, and Muslims-- where are the Jews in this equation?

The creation of the state aside-- which is more beneficial to Western Civ: Israel or Muslims who want to strap bombs on their chests and blow up innocents?

Everywhere you fucking retard

Isis was made by Mossad you retard

And Palestine is a country full of goat fuckers

The NBA is filled with NIggers-- what's the point of this picture?? What's the root problem of Jews in the media? Again, what are the crimes??

Evidence?

Listen, I'm asking for the fucking evidence-- got any to share or do you just want to bitch and moan?

Nah you're just being subversive. Look I'm not interesting in playing this game im just littering your post with red pills so that people know you're a subversive jew.

I asked a simple question. You posted a picture of Jews in the media. It's strange that there is that many in the major news outlets-- but I haven't trusted the major news networks since I could read. What's your point? There's no game here-- if you can't speak without pictures, then shut up and move on. If you want to redpill another user then say something meaningful. So far, there's been shit responses.

Subversive? Jesus. That's moronically dismissive.

Im sorry that you are seeing pol not at its best. If you want there are several roads to understanding the JQ, the best is Culture of Critique. Then next would be the holocaust or did six million really die. What you need to understand about Jews is that they have been kicked out of 110 different countries and have developed a psychology of weakening the host. They essentially form ethnic gangs that promote from within and are hostile to the natives after they become the elites. They are completely responsible for communism as well as feminism, and transgenderism. They are leading the charge today of open borders and child sexual normalization.

The problem is a lot more complicated than "it's the Jews." The truth is whenever you see any of those media outlets pushing for lefty bullshit like open borders and anti-white rhetoric, just do some research as to who's behind it all. Chances are they'll be Jewish. They may write the articles or fund the company, possibly even both. A large portion of the people pushing for multiculturalism in the west are also Jews, but strangely enough they seem to want to keep Israel homogeneous. CNN, MSNBC, WaPo, Buzzfeed, ADL, SPLC, most of Hollywood, all run by mostly Jews.

That being said, is Dr. Cohen from down the street connected to a network of Zionist organizations hellbent on destroying the west? Probably not. But let's just say there's a VERY strong correlation between leftism and Judaism. This is a trend that's been going on since the dawn of Soviet Russia. Communism was invented by Jews.

t. half Jewish

Globalists and zionists are 2 sides of the same coin.

End the white race.

Israel will be the only ethnostate and will rule the world as the NWO hub.

Jew Fed gives Jew banks fake money Jew banks give Jew buissnesses freee money.
Everyone else gets inflation.
Wages lag inflation
everyone is poor can't afford to make white babies.

More specific example
Jew banks invented mortgage backed securities. got auxiliary jew Fed's Fanny mea and freddie mac to insure them and buy them.
then proceeded to lie to investors by saying they are great while dumping them.
Jew banks all hurtled toward bankruptcy their Jew owners and Jew executives set for prison.

But nope did not happen.
AG Holder refused to prosecute and congress bailed the Jew banks out setting the Jew money cartel into stone.

Thanks for the clarification. I'll look into Culture of Critique.

Another thing that motivates this question is that it's always seemed that Blacks were the real enemies of America.

HAHAHAH the real enemy are the jews.

if blacks and whites unite they will get very worried.

Thats why they push identity poltiics so hard.

Good point-- the element of usury for the gentiles has always seemed fucked.

Word did not exist or at least it meant something different before the Jews got to it.

Faggot jew pedo adopts two white twins. Castrates one "on accident" during circumcision.
So he forces him to act like a woman give him hormones.
Forces twins to have sex and films it for science.
Boys grow up and one kills himself in his late teens other kills himself in his early 20s.
Kike pedo faggot write "science" paper saying Gender is fluid sex is a social construct and a whole bunch of other bullshit.
This is why we have the word "Gender" in our vocabulary now.
Cuz some Kike pedo faggot did some grotesque mad science experiments on two innocent goy babies.

youtube.com/watch?v=3DsATJzbmRU

I'm familiar with this story, and it's tragic. I need to find evidence of collaboration.

See that picute brother? Read Mein Kampf that u own, then you will see that one of the roots why Uncle Adolf didn't like jews is because they were running all major newspapers at the time in Germany. Filled with lies, fake reports etc.

An interesting equation.

Read "200 years together" by Solzhenitsyn. The same story. Now America is doing its JQ lesson.

Culture of Critique explains the pathology of the jew

Collaboration on what?

I wonder how the power to create the state of Israel was existential straight after WW2 if they were as meek and mild as media mythology dictates?
This isn't some survivalist camp in the African Bush it's the holy land, prized real estate.
How are they simultaneously this powerful and not powerful/total innocent non-player victims at the same time..?

Yeah it is the goys fault for being against kike usury in goy culture.
No surprise at all that a kike criticizes Christian morals but cries "hate!" when his is put into public view.

You need to go back. refuse, get gassed.

Lets look at more kike crime shall we?
Nobles (czars in this case) are sick of being under the thumb of the church. Yet they need literate poeple who can count and write down numbers.
They hire kikes
kikes do what kikes do and get thier way into owning land.
In that place and that time owning land meant owning the people who lived on that land.
Kikes are not of those people. So they rape and starve and otherwise kike the subjects under their ownership.
Czars did not tend to do this. Or at least not as much and not without consequence.
Church would get on thier ass other nobles also nobles and serfs were the same people. same genes. Kin selection is a virtue that holds back a tyrants hand.
With the kikes a pruest has no influence nobles did not mix with the kikes and the serfs were not kin.
So the serfs rebelled. Kicked the kikes out.
came to the US wrote a play called the "melting pot" and filled history books about how cruel the Russians were and how anti-semitic and on and on.
Eventually kikes went back or those who stayed stired class resentment. Killed the czars raped and murdered thier children and then starved and otherwise murdered 20 million of those goy for revenge.

I might start reading it today, have it on shelves since i was kid.
Shame that i never took it.

Jews are behind almost everything Sup Forums complains about, whether it's communism (created by Karl Marx, a Jew, and implemented by people like Trotsky and Lenin both Jewish), feminism, forced multikulti, mass immigration, globalism, political correctness, the Central Banking System, the mainstream media, the Left, neoconservatism, Zionist wars (like the Iraq War), anti-white propaganda and white guilt, WW1, WW2, the USSR, etc.

You name it, and you'll probably find a Jew behind it. Relevant books that cover the subject are The International Jew by Henry Ford, and The Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald.

They've been kicked out 350+ times in history, and the common denominator was the same every time: Jewish behavior.

Jews killed tens of millions of Europeans in the Soviet Union, but almost no one knows about it, because they have so much institutional power in media, academia, etc. that they were able to hide it. They also killed Jesus.

Blacks are just easily manipulated pawns that do the actual legwork.

(((The system))) pays their welfare checks so they will listen and obey those that gib them their dats.

>"200 years together" by Solzhenitsyn
the true redpill is reading any of these books that call out the (((diaspora jew))) for what they've done, and then read the critiques of said books.

it's like pottery i swear

woops replied to wrong cunt but my point still stands have a good one

They are the most insidious people on the planet and they want us gone.

No
Israel and globalists are increasingly at odds.
Isreal is poor their people are all kikes so they have no goy to prey upon and so all they do all day is kike each other instead of building a nation.
So Isreal need a a strong ally that is not ruled by spics or niggers or Kikes! the last one being mor ethen a little ironic.
The globalists largly being kikes living in the US are trying to turn the US into spic nigger kike land.

In the coming years this conflict between Zionist kike and globalist kike will become more and more defined.

Expect the gloablist kikes to becoem more and more anti-Isreal
Expect Isreal masad wet work operations to stop being things like a kike running over a fat kike in charlettsville designed to quell anti-Isreal sentiment among the right and more designed to increase resentment in the US against Kikes living in the US.

Paul Joseph Watson is a jew?

NO he's not a Jew.But his mouth spouts jewish propaganda.

Tragic?
You really need to be gassed kike.
Torture rape mutilation and ultimately murder is not a tragedy.
It is evil.

no.
He just ain't down with the JQ.
Also there are kikes on this board sowing confusion and discord.

And they have made claims that 6 million of them have been killed several different times. They are obsessed with it. They have also revised numerous history books since they own so many presses. They rewrite it and expunge their crimes from history.

Did you know it was Jews that ran forced work camps in the Soviet Union? Or that they are the ones that starved the Ukrainian population? Or that they started a civil war in Germany after WW2 and tried to turn the German people into their slaves? they legalized child prostitution and inflated the money until Germans had to become prostitutes with their kids in order to get foreign money. Prior to Hitler taking power, Berlin became the sex tourism capital of the world and it's Jews that did it and profited from it.

I bet they never taught that in your school despite it being crucially important to the motivations of counter movements.

Just think about how Jews lament how much money they lost going into Auschwitz. They still had the equivalent of hundreds of thousands of dollars average per Jew with the one bag they were able to bring on the trains. It was more money than any of the guards had seen in a decade despite the Jews coming from ghettos. They were rounded up because they were hoarding all the wealth and stole the nation's treasures. The Nazis had the stores of famous historical art because they took it from Jews. They are snakes that strangled Germany and turned it's people into slaves. The Nazis weren't monsters, they were just getting some revenge. Admit it, it scares you to think of the possibility that what they did wasn't actually wrong. It scares you to see them as humans because you are the one that's brainwashed to see them as psychotic monoliths. But really, you have no idea why they did what they did because history has been carefully erased and Hitlers words censored. Look into it. These people hate us and will stop at nothing to destroy us.

I swear i will cunt.

Lacking knowledge about jews, not that i needed it before but they are doing something in my country and i dont know what.
In 2014. they opened together with out president Jewish Cultural Center and they are giving "donations", investing and i just don't like it, smells fishy to me.
So, if u have more good suggestions feel free. As an ambitious young faggot, i might need it!

staring JQ slid tread while being raided by Antifa shills not wise prepare for the shit flinging
but here are the basic red pills about it
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160&t=3129s
youtube.com/watch?v=0lTjZkri7po
youtube.com/watch?v=cLDFhAxim4w
youtube.com/watch?v=Wk25AeFWMNs
youtube.com/watch?v=4MYPzKNQUE0

Read this. Read this now.
>angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

It is the entirety of Culture of Critique. It will tell you everything you need to know.

>Culture of Critique explains the pathology of the jew

Just uploaded it on my kindle. Thanks user.

The ancient Jewish people found an untapped market in usury which was prohibited by most religions at the time. Because the Jews were smart enough to protect their own best interests (rather than the interests of the Church), they were often used as a scapegoat by leaders stricken with bloodlust.

This has continued into the modern era. Most notably, how Hitler blamed the Jews for the extraordinarily high inflation in pre-WWII Germany, which was actually the result of post-WWI embargoes and sanctions.

In reality, the worst thing the Jews have ever done was kill Jesus and primitive sand people. I'm still not a fan of them, but Sup Forums has a very irrational view of them.

how do we get rid of the jews then?

Either Israel/Madagascar solution or gas

All those things you listed are finaced by Jews. Acting as proxy enemies. If you read into most left wing (and some right wing!) Terrorist and domestic progressives groups you soon note jews are there.

I could give you lots of examples and I will if you like of the most notorious ones but all you need to know is jews want to destroy the west and the goyim who punished them all millennia. Yet because there mostly pussies and won't organize an outright right through dear of losing, they use the numerous degenerate groups and interior people's of the world to propegate the destruction of Europe there original enemy and the USA WHICH is essentially modern Rome (which they also helped destroy but they were more obvious back then)

Communism was run by Jews mostly and look how horried that was. The ghost of communism is trying to resurrect itself and redo the cycle yet even worse this time because of the vacume of moral decay.

Jews use it as a vehicle to reach there ultimate goal which is to make all other races slaves to them and become the 1st class citizens of the world. Many of them already have this yet it's never enough to the Jewish mind as they want to destroy anything that do now own or make as it reminds them of there true inferiority.

Some Jews try to break away from the drive but most are morraly bankrupt so the religion suits them.

Jews are mostly a state of mind though. It's a religion and like all religion anyone can be a Jew. Weak people become Jews so they can attain powers of some sort through the connections it has attained through the help of wealth eutrapanuer Jews such as the Rothchilds being a famous example.