Anyone else hoping that Texas just gets washed away and sinks into the ocean?

Anyone else hoping that Texas just gets washed away and sinks into the ocean?

No ,':o\

stay safe user

that would be better for mankind

just austin

Yea, but more refugees :(

i wish canada would sink

I wish we were raked desu.
I hope you make it bby.

No. I am, however, hoping NK glasses California.

>an island telling others to sink

anyway if canada sinks the whole work sinks

and all the liberal spics in southern and central texas.

The states would be better with it gone.
Can't think of a more shitty state beside Florida.

I would because I hate Texas. The only problem? I live in Texas.

That would be great

>Australia
>the island

the day of the rake can't come soon enough

>not knowing australia can be considered either an island or continent

american education strikes again

>i live in texas

You know you can move anywhere you want, right? People don't hate people from Texas, they just hate people who think that Texas isn't the worst and most harmful state in and for the union.

Shasta County user here. Let the NK Nukes fly from San Fran on down. Hell, if San Fran, LA, & San Diego were hit all of our state's problems would be gone. The winds would blow the fallout away from the Northstate so fuck it.

>Let the NK Nukes fly from San Fran on down

While NorCal is best Cal, the makeup of California generally reflects the political makeup of the country. Geographically most of California is red, but the biggest liberals in the country congregate in the handful of population centers. Pretty sure ever San Diego is red - because of big money - and they make the best beer in the world.

I've lived all over the country and unless you take a trip to one of the big cities in California, the state is red as fuck. I never really got the hate.

This.

We need to get rid of Jewish supercompanies like Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple, and SpaceX as soon as possible.

Pretty sure San Diego is reddish because of Navy base and military shit. And rich fucks in La Jolla.

Do military folk vote where they're stationed? I thought they all did mail-in voting. But yeah, SD is red because of the people with money, and how expensive it is to live there without money.