HAPPENING - Project Fenix Launched

>Be This Guy
>Want to create an empire entirely based on Sup Forums to tear jewgle a new one
>Ask for barely any money
>Creating a new patreon, kickstarter, gofuckme clone right under kickstarter's nose
>Bring a social media site where Sup Forums could run wild without any censorship
>Create Sup Forumstube
>Create a new chan website with 0 IP logging
>Create a VPN service with no IP logging
>Create every type of social media where there is 0 censorship unless it's illegal.

This shit is literally a Sup Forums op inside of a kickstarter and they approved it holy shit! He hides it so damn well too!

archive.is/dV0jD

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dV0jD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Keep posting OP. You have to fight the crowd, and the shills. People don't generally move unless they are pushed (or herded). That's why the world is the way it is.

Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin’ & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling

DO IT, just DO IT! Don’t let your dreams be dreams. Yesterday, you said tomorrow. So just. DO IT! Make. your dreams. COME TRUE! Just… do it! Some people dream of success, while you’re gonna wake up and work HARD at it! NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!You should get to the point where anyone else would quit, and you’re not gonna stop there. NO! What are you waiting for? … DO IT! Just… DO IT! Yes you can! Just do it! If you’re tired of starting over, stop. giving. up.

>archive.is/dV0jD

Hello CIA how are you doing? We surely will all participate at your 0% no backdoor secret BS.

This is just begging to be subverted by Jews

>A new image board website where you can discuss ideas 100% anonymous without IP trackers or logs worldwide hosted in switzerland

>A high speed, affordable, VPN service. No IP Logs, Complete Anonymity based in Switzerland

I think this is snowden talking to Sup Forums from the grave!

USE ZERONET
>USE ZERONET
USE ZERONET
>USE ZERONET
USE ZERONET
>USE ZERONET
USE ZERONET
>USE ZERONET
USE ZERONET
>USE ZERONET

that's already been cracked by the jews and feds

If everything is hosted in switzerland the kikes and Antifags won't be able to shut this down if it does pull through tho

What a lie, you fucking shill. It's open source and it's P2P.

The purpose of it it's not to be away from the arm of the law, but away from liberal censorship.

DISCORD SHILL ALERT!

This is the most obvious PSYOP I have ever seen in my life.

You know we can see your post ID and see you replying to your self, right? The subtle Nazi flagging hinting \ targeting"white nationalist" was a nice touch

So you're raising money for this?
Ever think someone might be close to launching?
Like in the next week or two...?

IT'S OPENSOURCE AND FREE YOU FAGGOT.

OP I sympathize with your attempt to get this off the ground but you must make it appeal to the normies to get the funds you desire. You have my blessing as a fellow tech-entrepreneur. I know I sound retarded but know that at least one person on the internet wishes for your success (but won't donate to help lol I'm poor af)

You posted a link to a fund raiser. Has anything been built?
As for open source... guess you don't mind who's looking in your back door.

Zeronet is not a fundraiser, what the fuck are you talking about???

Ha! I was responding to OP. Must have hit the wrong post. Sorry dude.
OP is a joke. Trying to raise $$ for just an idea.

Isn't that what all gofuckme kikestarter campaigns are?

You have no tech, only an idea, and people are going to give you money, why? Like I said, have you thought there might be competitors already funded, launching soon? Do you even know your market? Have you ever raised a dime? Built a company? Scaled a platform? Dealt with legal...?
I hate when fucks like you try to grab money and attention because you thought up an idea two weeks ago.

>We have a projected start date of Phase 1 within 30 days or less after funding is accomplished
So literally nothing until they have 10k?