Let's say Sup Forums is right:

Let's say Sup Forums is right:
1. Sup Forums says IQ is the deciding factor
2. Asians have higher IQ than whites
therefore even if whites disappear from the face of the earth civilization won't stop being advanced.
>inb4 shilling blah blah blah
just say why I'm wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ph7GFZVFXg
terrytao.wordpress.com/2016/06/04/it-ought-to-be-common-knowledge-that-donald-trump-is-not-fit-for-the-presidency-of-the-united-states-of-america/
usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2016-09-02/10-countries-with-the-most-geniuses-per-capita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Asians are soulless calculators.

Pic related:
>Terence Chi-Shen Tao FAA FRS (born 17 July 1975) is an Australian-American mathematician who has worked in various areas of mathematics. He currently focuses on harmonic analysis, partial differential equations, algebraic combinatorics, arithmetic combinatorics, geometric combinatorics, compressed sensing and analytic number theory. As of 2015, he holds the James and Carol Collins chair in mathematics at the University of California, Los Angeles. Tao was a co-recipient of the 2006 Fields Medal and the 2014 Breakthrough Prize in Mathematics.

Nobody here has any arguments just retarded shit like this. Sup Forums's anti-Asian hubris rubs me the wrong way, it almost makes me wish they'd get cucked by an Asian.

Asians have a higher average IQ, but there are far less outliers in the top quartile (innovators) and bottom quartile than whites.

besides confucianism I can't think of many novel things chinks have produced through their own volition

I'm not saying civilization won't exist, I'm just saying whites have, for some reason, displayed a capacity for creativity and innovation unlike any other race

also no one here thinks IQ is a deciding factor, it's just a fact that if a group of people don't have enough of it they will almost invariably be relegated to mediocrity

soul less chink dog eater here,it's true

my iq test results varies from 130-145

but i still can't do stand up comedy

At least try to be subtle

Sup Forums logic:

>Says blacks are stupid citing study about IQ
>Someone cites same study by saying North Asians have higher IQ than whites
>"Asians have a higher average IQ, but there are far less outliers in the top quartile (innovators) and bottom quartile than whites"

No wonder everyone makes fun of Sup Forums

>Asians are soulle--

>flag
I don't even have to say anything. You've already humiliated yourself
>Hah dude if we have communism, we get Star Trek lmao

hi Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=2ph7GFZVFXg

>Asians are soulle---

We can't shit on the whites now, if whites die out then africans and middle easterners were descend on east asians

What about gunpowder dipshit?

nice to agree with a commie once in a while

terrytao.wordpress.com/2016/06/04/it-ought-to-be-common-knowledge-that-donald-trump-is-not-fit-for-the-presidency-of-the-united-states-of-america/

It ought to be common knowledge that Donald Trump is not fit for the presidency of the United States of America

In logic, there is a subtle but important distinction between the concept of mutual knowledge – information that everyone (or almost everyone) knows – and common knowledge, which is not only knowledge that (almost) everyone knows, but something that (almost) everyone knows that everyone else knows (and that everyone knows that everyone else knows that everyone else knows, and so forth). A classic example arises from Hans Christian Andersens’ fable of the Emperor’s New Clothes: the fact that the emperor in fact has no clothes is mutual knowledge, but not common knowledge, because everyone (save, eventually, for a small child) is refusing to acknowledge the emperor’s nakedness, thus perpetuating the charade that the emperor is actually wearing some incredibly expensive and special clothing that is only visible to a select few. My own personal favourite example of the distinction comes from the blue-eyed islander puzzle, discussed previously on the blog. (By the way, I would ask that any commentary about that puzzle be directed to those blog posts, rather than to the current one.)

I believe that there is now a real-life instance of this situation in the US presidential election, regarding the following

Proposition 1. The presumptive nominee of the Republican Party, Donald Trump, is not even remotely qualified to carry out the duties of the presidency of the United States of America.

>nice to agree with a commie once in a while

Once the day of the rope comes, the white man becomes the new nigger. It's fortunate the white-asian gap isn't as big as the black-white gap. Some of you might be salvageable.

>Asians are soulle--

Better movie by the same director coming through

>No wonder everyone makes fun of Sup Forums
>nice to agree with a commie once in a while

But it's true, every source I've checked confirms that whites have greater spread and are less centralised around the average.

The only one I have on me right now is a Mensa study which implies what I've stated:
usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2016-09-02/10-countries-with-the-most-geniuses-per-capita

Granted it only covered ~1/3 of the planet's countries, and may have potentially excluded Asia, although this is unlikely (how do you miss the largest continent?)

I can grant you gunpowder as a mixture some peoples discovered had flammable properties, but I already knew you'd say that.

It just feels like grasping at straws when people retort with anomalous Asian successes when white civilizations have endeavored to create the great philosophies of civilizations and all the fixings therein, up to and including space travel. So for you to point at one anomalous datum point and present it as an actual argument, well, it feels kind of silly.

To be sure, and I'm being earnest here, I'm totally at all opposed to the idea that Asian people have been/could be as innovative as whites. There is no moral intuition in me that prevents that thought, and I feel no compunction when faced with the idea that Asians could be great innovators.

But facts are facts. At this point I think whites, at least some ethnicities in some regions, have some innate creative spirit conferred to them which really manifests well at the tail end of the bell curve.

>day of the rope
Aren't you embarrassed about larping like a faggot? There'll never be a day of the rope and you know this. Even if people like you try the same shit that happened in world war two will repeat again.

>But it's true, every source I've checked confirms that whites have greater spread and are less centralised around the average.

Then provide the sources.
Whites used to have an average IQ of 115. That's why. It's 100 now. Something called dysgenics.

*~1/4th of

Most of Sup Forums isn't.

>Gorka
White's have greater empathy and creativity.

>this simplistic plebeian look at IQ distributions
>neglects to mention whites have the highest variance in IQ
>top 1% of whites higher than any other race (including your precious kikes)
>that's why whites have invented nearly everything relevant

because you breed like rats and have relatively low scientific abilities and quality of life, which is why you mostly come here, not the other way around

>Then provide the sources.

Is your criticism purely that I didn't provide a plurality of sources? In light of data that shows whites to have an average iq of ~100, having more geniuses per capita necessitates a greater spread.

Was the link I gave not available? I'm unaware of the archiving system, however inputing the phrase "mensa worlds ten smartest countries" should give you the result.

You are not wrong. The nip masterrace will inherit this planet and fight for dominance with the chinks and the kikes.

yeah but it's clearly disastrous if one of the two good races disappears from the planet.

we need to work together and use our respective talents to keep the billions of shitskins from destroying everything we've accomplished

Please don't kill me, man. I can learn to like White things.

And yet they fell for the kike tricks and willingly gave up their empires to now commit suicide, really makes you think.

I like Asians, but their civilizations haven't advanced all that much without Western influence, either good or bad. I'm a firm believer in the supremacy of IQ, but I really don't know what to attribute this to.

I haven't seen a citation for this, though it would make sense

But don't you also think whites just might have some sort of creative quality about them?

How many Chinamen had a higher IQ than Darwin at the time he wrote Origin of the Species? Darwin was no polymath, polyglot, quantum brainfuckist, He was just an intelligent man with an obvious capacity for pattern recognition and certain creative qualities.

So its always perplexed me as to why, even to this day, there are myriad Asians with anomalously high IQs whom contribute relatively little inasmuch as we're concerned only with obviously innovative discovery.

Sometimes I think, well, Asians haven't had much in the way of a Renaissance or Enlightenment to benefit their creative faculties, but even then I feel like I'm being generous. At least historically speaking.

Asians IQ > White IQ
That is a fact.

>I haven't seen a citation for this, though it would make sense

Why are the yanks in this thread so persistent in ignoring the source I've provided? Is the American education meme actually real?

Granted, it isn't definitive, but in conjunction with data concerning average intelligence in Europe it follows that Europeans have greater variance.

I wonder what'll happen when the Chinese start to genetically tailor their babies towards a high IQ predisposition. And they will invariably do this to get a leg up in the world, especially because they don't experience the same quandaries Westerns do at the thought of become wholly dominant or "playing God."

Top kek if it turns out ultra-high-IQ Asians are just excellent at complex Rubiks cubes and programming languages, still lacking that innovative spirit. Wonder if they'll start importing huwhite genes.

BTFO. You did this same shit not 12 hours ago.
Non-IQ related racial preferences to civilization are unique circumstances and cultivations: kill yourself.

Aryans are culture creators, Asians are culture bearers. If the culture creators die out, the culture bearers will have no culture/technology to bear.

This was said by Hitler himself.

>usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2016-09-02/10-countries-with-the-most-geniuses-per-capita

because that's not a legitimate citation you kangaroo nigger

Being a genius is great and all, but what is the point of having all their knowledge and only thinking inside the box?

>1. Sup Forums says IQ is the deciding factor
Nobody ever in Sup Forums history said that.

Well, China will be the next superpower within 20 years. Sort of gives credibility to the IQ argument.

What's this "asians aren't innovative" meme?
Have you seen how many asian mathematicians and scientists there are. A simple google search will show you.

Except all the fucking time.

Yep, the kikes are already shifting their shapes to subvert the Chinese.

>Sort of gives credibility to the IQ argument.
China being the second Asian world superpower gives credibility to IQ argument??

starting to think you're a troll at this point, there has been myriad data posted itt about the varying accomplishments of white and asian civilization

You must be pretty fuckin dumb then. Nigger having IQ of 80 are just retarded, if you can't solve a few riddles to get 120 you're not human, anything above that is STRICTLY because of specialization.
There's nothing to discuss here.

yes and how many asian inventors?

oh thats right they copy all their technology from the west.

>just say why I'm wrong.
All of recorded history. Across thousands of years, multitudes of locations, multitudes of civilizations, Whites are creators regardless of time, place, social environment. this screams biological. Whites are dwarf all others in doing so by magnitudes of order. Asains advance fuckall in all that time. One might be able to make a case for one time period for one asian civilization in one are, but that's not the case, they've had all of recorded history to prove themselves and came up with nothing compared to Whites. The idea they're going to fill White shoes and things are going to merrily hum along is laughable.

i think you're right but at i also think it will advance slower. whether it's the culture whites have produced or in their nature, they tend more towards individualism than anyone else which helps with innovation and inventions.

Chinese invetions:
>Paper Making 105 A.C.
>Movable Type Printing 960-1279 AD.
>Gunpowder 1000 A.D.
>Compass 1100 A.D.
>Alcohol 2000 BC-1600 BC.
>Mechanical Clock 725 A.D.
>Tea Production 2,737 BC.
>Silk 6,000 years ago.
>Umbrella 1,700 years ago
>Iron smelting 1050 BC-256 BC

have you seen a china hate thread?
>also, how globalist asians were kept in check
what is being bombed by nukes created by white people in hiroshima, nagasaki?

If Asians are soulless, then how did a few of them create the most epic, passionate metal album ever conceived?

>The historical region now known as China experienced a history involving mechanics, hydraulics and mathematics applied to horology, metallurgy, astronomy, agriculture, engineering, music theory, craftsmanship, naval architecture and warfare.
>By the Warring States period (403–221 BC), inhabitants of the Warring States had advanced metallurgic technology, including the blast furnace and cupola furnace, while the finery forge and puddling process were known by the Han Dynasty (202 BC–AD 220). A sophisticated economic system in imperial China gave birth to inventions such as paper money during the Song Dynasty (960–1279).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions

Read the Bell Curve. They talk about outliers in the relative distributions.

Not really, no.
For example:
>>Paper Making 105 A.C.
Egyptians did it BC.
>Gunpowder 1000 A.D.
Greeks did it BC.

>The invention of gunpowder during the mid 9th century led to an array of inventions such as the fire lance, land mine, naval mine, hand cannon, exploding cannonballs, multistage rocket and rocket bombs with aerodynamic wings and explosive payloads.

>With the navigational aid of the 11th century compass and ability to steer at high sea with the 1st century sternpost rudder, premodern Chinese sailors sailed as far as East Africa.

>In water-powered clockworks, the premodern Chinese had used the escapement mechanism since the 8th century and the endless power-transmitting chain drive in the 11th century. They also made large mechanical puppet theatres driven by waterwheels and carriage wheels and wine-serving automatons driven by paddle wheel boats.

>The contemporaneous Peiligang and Pengtoushan cultures represent the oldest Neolithic cultures of China and were formed around 7000 BC.[5] Some of the first inventions of Neolithic China include semilunar and rectangular stone knives, stone hoes and spades, the cultivation of millet, rice, and the soybean, the refinement of sericulture, the building of rammed earth structures with lime-plastered house floors, the creation of pottery with cord-mat-basket designs, the creation of pottery tripods and pottery steamers and the development of ceremonial vessels and scapulimancy for purposes of divination.

Why wouldn't it?

>1. Sup Forums says IQ is the deciding factor
In what exactly?

>i post something about him grasping at anomalous straws
>he replies with a google cache of things like "umbrella" and "silk"

really advances my civilization

I thought we could have an intellectually honest discussion; if you just came out from the jump with "I'm from /r/hapas and will behave ruthlessly tribalistic" I could've saved my energy for someone not retarded

lel, right before the perry expedition literally btfo them

Sup Forums says all the time blacks are subhumans because of low IQ and that whites are superior because of IQ. They also use crime statistics. Asians have higher IQ and commit less crimes.

IQ doesn't matter if you don't have a soul user

You're not being intellectually honest when you pick 2 items in all of what was said and then go into rhetoric mode.

>Sup Forums says all the time blacks are subhumans because of low IQ and that whites are superior because of IQ. They also use crime statistics.
ok

>Asians have higher IQ and commit less crimes.
You seem to be the one arguing that point. If you don't see that you might be a low IQ nigger.

Asian countries would still have civilisation, yes. But Europe and North America will not. Our children will grow up in third world countries even if Asians manage to remain civilised. Moreover, Asians could be next in line to go. They are already shilling for mass immigration to Japan.

Chinese are intelligent people, and they are more than capable of developing science and technology further.

But they have historically shown no capacity for self-reflection, philosophy or arts.

Chinese people are pragmatic, their philosophy is reduced to Confucianism or Taoism, which are not much more than practical ethics. Their music is mostly melodic, with no significant harmony.

Europes main contribution to humanity is not science or technology, but the spirit of humanity.

most of what you posted isn't even uniquely chinese, it's just shit they came up with because of their geographic location; iirc the spanish had metallurgy down before anyone but it doesn't matter because using something like metallurgy in conjunction with umbrellas and protohydrolic technology to measure the overall creative capacity of a civilization is fucking retarded

I could go on but it's pointless, you're already convinced that Asians are the paragon of creativity and no amount of data, as is clear by now, will get you to care about the truth

>yfw the first time you hear moonlight sonata

Whites are inferior

Asians = Intelligence
Blacks = Physical Strength and Athleticism
Hispanics = Fertility and ability to spread genes
Jews = Arts and Entertainment and Banking

No wonder whites are so afraid of losing, they are completely inferior in every way.

Ironic because as much as they shit on East Asian Men

Most of the losers here's only hope for pussy is the special needs asian woman

in addition to this there are other factors like creativity, individualism and risk taking

asians seem to be very good at making small improvements, but not at making breakthroughs

this is why Whites invented the modern world

then why do you watch anime

Whites didnt invent shit. They stole the modern world from other races. Gunpowder? The chinese. Math and Science? Arabs. Writing? The Phoenicians. Whites are REALLY good at at stealing shit.

you are inferior

insecurefaggotsayswhat?

Which is why we will surpass the gweilo. White man has invented many things, but technology has become too advanced for the white to remain dominant. You are also rapidly destroying your own people.

What is needed now is genetic engineering and higher IQ. East Asia has the latter, and the former is being worked on by China. China will once again be the center of the Earth.

>having this much of an inferiority complex

youre trying too hard

>Alcohol 2000 BC-1600 BC.
chinks invented algohol? kek

You're correct, but shouldn't we preserve our people anyway? you fucking idiot

I'm still carrying that weight.

>Asians have higher IQ and commit less crimes
some do, some don't. surely the murders of millions by mao count as a bit of crime?

what really disturbs me about them is how they torture dogs, then boil them alive "to improve the flavor"

Stalin

gersbermps

And yet Asians have not created the New World as it is today.

Whites, Europeans, have a unique combination of IQ, deferral of gratification, drive for advancement, philosophical foundation, and technological necessity that was developed over a few thousand years in Europe specifically. This created the greatest model for civilization that humans have ever had and basically all of the technology you have today.

The most advanced Asians were still living in theocratic farmer cultures into the 20th century while the West was becoming industrious and had gone through philosophical enlightenment developing principles of property, the individual, speech, and the other foundational principles of our civilization based on eons of philosophical progression and discourse unique to us.

Asians have the brain but they don't have the heart. Africans have the heart but they don't have the brain. Europe happens to be the place on Earth in which environmental pressures necessitated the combination of intelligence, ingenuity, and drive for advancement, as well as physical toughness, a balanced testosterone level to drive progression and aggressive expansion, and deferral of gratification to work hard now for reward later.

which is why we conquered most of the world and created modern civilization

abhorrant leaf post, probably a chink

stalin was a jew, communism is a jewish product to enslave and murder goyim

Saying bad stuff to me doesn't make me wrong. You can't prove me wrong because I am fucking right, whites are inferior and we have been throughout history. White supremacy is a fucking death rattle of white people trying to grasp at legitamacy. Fuck it, I am done, let's just get down with brown and accept the fact that we are not only not the supreme race, we never were, and just all turn fucking brown because the sun is going to burn our asses anyway when the mad max shit comes.

>trying so hard to defend a baseless thesis by restating it over and over

cringe

egyptians, aka niggers invented beer. If you are a white nash faggot posting in the am, kill yourself or at least puke.

>Sup Forums says IQ is the deciding factor
No, Sup Forums says each race of humans is well adapted to its ancestral environment. West Africans run sprints fast. East Africans can run long distances fast.

The European man has the a mix of IQ and testosterone which makes them both bold and crafty, which is what makes the European such a formidable and innovative creature. But few people here are supremacists. We like ourselves best because it's natural to favor your own people. But we also acknowledge the strengths of other groups.

>check flag
> just get down with brown

Checks out.

Jews own everything and yokel wiggers like you are under the impression you have a stake. It's quite funny to watch.

chekkked!! HH

Why do you want to genocide Whites?

Nobody is saying that Africans in Africa will ever be a minority
Nobody is saying that Asians in Asia will ever be a minority.
So why are they saying Whites will be a minority in Britain in 2036?
And Sweden in 2024?
That’s because there’s MASSIVE non-White immigration in EVERY White country and ONLY White countries.
Because there’s a program of White geNOcide.
They say it’s “anti-racist” but it’s simply anti-White.
Anti-Racist is a code for anti-White.

>he's read Rushton

>not being able to disprove my theory that whites are truly inferior and resort to faggot attempt at ad hom

cringe.

Yet your European culture is being dismantled.

>white man (or more likely jew) invents something groundbreaking
They share it and China steals (and improves) it instantly.

>Chinese invent or improves tech
They keep it to themselves.

Game over.

>whites work the hardest
Ever heard of japs?