Well, I'm not surprised at all that this board is pretending this didn't just happen. Not a single thread on it

Well, I'm not surprised at all that this board is pretending this didn't just happen. Not a single thread on it

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/24/reports-jared-kushners-family-business-switches-crisis-management-amid-federal-scrutiny/
washingtonjewishweek.com/30236/you-should-know-eric-wachter/you_should_know/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Racist scum pardoning racist scum. Nobody is surprised.

Based prune man

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

The dude's 85 year old and has severe diabeetus. Doesn't deserve to rot to death in jail over petty political obama justice department bullshit

We literally just had a giant thread about it. I'm sorry you were too busy jacking off to trannies instead of visiting Sup Forums during peak American hours to discuss American politics.

>People should be able to get away with breaking the law just because they're old and sick

Not the way it works, Drumpftard. You do the crime, you do the time.

He'll do the same if this happens to anyone in the Russia probe. America is a banana republic

What's it like losing every given election since 2016. The Georgia one was pretty embarrassing. All those rich elite shelling out money for Ossoff. Now he's gone.

How many days left before you snap and shoot up a school like your other democrat comrades do

Except he didn't commit a crime.

Don't forget he revealed that Obummer was a total fraud and gave us proof: 9 points of forgery. Sucker!

>You do the crime, you do the time.

*Looks at flag*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Arpaio is objectively in the right.
Lefty smear campaign is because he gave proof that Obama's birth certificate is digitally edited.

Irrelevant. Ignored.

Yep. He violated the 4th amended.

But then again you support the Trump Crime Family, so I'm not surprised by your ignorance.

we've had multiple celebration threads tonight, dumb b8 faggot desu

He barely did anything, he wasn't even facing jail time.

Meanwhile Obama let terrorists and people who endangered our national security out of prison, not even counting all the drug dealers.

>You do the crime, you do the time.
no crying when Hillary and Debbie get orange jumpsuits.

*amendment

>What is Marc Rich?

>playing dem on Sup Forums
>add too much autism flavor to post
>???

>>crime, time

ya so hillary commits multiple felonies by sending Top Secret info in clear email , yeah?

how much time should she do, then?

dude the layers were editable in the online copy they uploaded, doesnt take a genius to know that

Nope, the only one in an orange jumpsuit will be the Annoying Orange himself.

That's not the evidence Arpaio was talking about, that's something different which was debunked long before Arpaio's last press conference on the matter.

I don't know?

>b-but muh emails!!!

Lmao, you keep holding on to that. Whatever helps you to keep your mind off the Russia scandal which is growing by the day.

His name was Rich

As much as a pedophile sheriff from Arizona should, which is apparently none according to Republicans.

Do you actually believe this? What crime did he commit? Triggering your imaginary PTSD? Winning the presidency while not being clinton?
>Inb4 muh russia
Proof or it didn't happen faggot, I'm tired of you parrots spouting the same bullshit over and over again, go beat up a trash can or bitch to someone who cares, cuz I don't anymore

>In 1983 Rich and partner Pincus Green were indicted on 65 criminal counts, including income tax evasion, wire fraud, racketeering, and trading with Iran during the oil embargo (at a time when Iranian revolutionaries were still holding American citizens hostage).The charges would have led to a sentence of more than 300 years in prison had Rich been convicted on all counts. The indictment was filed by then-U.S. Federal Prosecutor (and future mayor of New York City) Rudolph Giuliani. At the time it was the biggest tax evasion case in U.S. history.

Bill Clinton pardoned this man.

Do you also need "proof" that the sky is blue? It's common fucking knowledge at this point.

Odd thing to spend so much shill effort on.

I dont know what you're talking about... Did you see that there is a freaking HURRICANE in Texas?

Try talking about something of interest.

Sage

Now I know your trolling, gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8 pls no h8

I am still utterly baffled by that. Was it really a doctored birth very?!? The media said nothing so leads me to think it was close to home.

They think that we all see Arpaio as a monster.
>they're so fucking dumb sometimes

ANTIFA THREAD
>SAGE

IKR, it was a like an atomic bomb dropped in New York and not a peep. Hopefully he will reveal everything on the previous admin now.

No crime for enforcing laws feds refuse to. Faggot.

This is a thread about it faggot

And you support the Hillary, Obama and Bush crime family. Grow some taste, you beta faggot.

>Hillary, Obama and Bush crime family
They were pardoned?

good work
i love trump now

there are currently 2 bait threads on top of yours. kys.

whur is broof : DD

hey if theres so much proof, im sure trump will publish it any day now. aaany day.

any day.

Hillary should be in jail then, retard.

thats LITERALLY what he is saying you stupid fucking idiot, can you not read?

Funny because toppling statues is a federal crime

He didn't break the law, he refused to obey an unlawful order.

He didn't violate the 4th amendment. The NSA violates the 4th amendment.

planting evidence to put someone in prison isn't a crime. ok.

>>People should be able to get away with breaking the law just because they're old and sick
nazis did. Is Arapaio worse than a nazi?

Trump did it now under the hurricane so as to stop the MSM from spinning more muh racism bull shit.

Wake up people
Jared Kushners businesses being protected by the ADL from the US Government
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/24/reports-jared-kushners-family-business-switches-crisis-management-amid-federal-scrutiny/
Eric Wachter,"I oversee all aspects of ADL’s programming within the region of Washington, D.C., Maryland, Virginia and North Carolina."
washingtonjewishweek.com/30236/you-should-know-eric-wachter/you_should_know/

>president has the power to pardon anyone from any crime except impeachment, for any reason
>Not the way it works