The absolute rationalising in this video

>The absolute rationalising in this video
You gotta admire his optimism at least

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0uU0rAVSj-Q
twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/901270429490323456
youtube.com/watch?v=AB3swE4D-Qw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

were you too busy fucking a kangaroo to leave a goddamn link, you boomerang nigger?

youtube.com/watch?v=0uU0rAVSj-Q

He is a master propagandist - donĀ“t believe him unless you think that classical liberalism is the best thing ever

Honestly i think he is just your typical capitalist. He stated many times in the past that he would criticise Trump if he ever strayed from his election promises. Trump has multiple times and Styx just covers for him. I think he is just scared to criticise Trump in any meaningful way because his is scared of losing patron bucks.
Again it is no suprise to me, people like him have a materilist ideology so they have no problems with changing their mind as soon as shekels are involved.

Styx is still just some fucking kiddo

Thomas Wictor lays down the truth on the Gorka resignation
twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/901270429490323456
>'The Gorka "resignation" is another rabbit for the press to chase.'

rude

Is that really necessary? Why do you have to be an asshole? Why not just open your browser, open YouTube and pull up his channel and watch the video? Just be grateful that user gave you the idea to check out the video. Fucking hell you're an asshole.

>Styx is still just some fucking kiddo

He's young but he's very smart. He's up to 156k subs now and it's not by accident.

Scott adams has been saying the same thing about a pivot to the center

do you know where you are, leaf?

That's just how Ameriblobs perceive banter. Scream, shit and shout and hopefully it'll be considered hilarious and garner a ton of (You)'s from other subhumans.

This fag needs to cut his hair and eat some more.

I'm honestly jelly because he can talk so well and easily.

I have a tiny channel and can't even imagine being on the same level.

Takes me time to get most things out.

maybe someday

Except Gorka was fucking useless. Name his actual job description?

First Post
Best Post

Half of his popularity is memetic manipulation.

You think his
>alright youtube/everyone
>that's about all
>mmm
>clanks spoon
>tinhorn
>lamestream legacy media
>or something along those lines
repetition is a mistake? No, it's carefully done to craft a character that's easy to talk about.

pirate bro figured it out. it is straight from trumps playbook

Jesus christ even as a pedo, I look better than this transgender mess. Looks like he lives on ants.

There was luck involved, his boom started with brexit and then the presidency. 156k subs yet most videos scrape 20k views, all you need to do is win those subs on good first impressions and people rarely delete subs, the real value is the difference between median views and subs as this demonstrates how many people are really keen to tune in. Mostly he's pretty good but nothing the lazy retarded public couldn't do themselves with some basic research (his kalergi plan videos was inexcusably bad though and clearly he read the wiki entry the day before doing it).

going to learn from it in that case

its all about that psyops I guess

He is following Trump's footsteps, just at a much smaller scale
He's making a brand for himself
He's making videos about Vermont politics
He's going to run for mayor of Rutland (screencap this, it's only a matter of time)
He'll probably win
He'll see that politics is a much bigger bag of worms than he anticipated, and ultimately he won't get much done

Mayor Styx, slogan 666

He puts out three videos a day and developed habits to keep the flow.

Styx if you're reading this move out of fucking rutland for godsake.

>styx
More like stretch...because that's a fuckin stretch of reasoning if I've heard one. It's amazing these people make a decent living off of this ruse. Very impressed with that desu...but it's utter bullshit at the end of the day.

>He's going to run for mayor of Rutland (screencap this, it's only a matter of time)
he is autistic, it's obvious he doesn't know how to deal with people outside the internet and youtube. don't dream silly things. also, bump for striex

Fucking creep breh

You haven't even seen half of it.

Here's a link where he delves deeper into how much he's above it and such an intellectual xd even tho he's just a fag that makes really farty classical music youtube.com/watch?v=AB3swE4D-Qw

He's been producing content for more than a decade, lad. Don't compare yourself to him unless you have the same level of experience.

>boomerang nigger

I think he might be calling you a creep, because you referred to yourself as a pedo.

>still watching styx

he no longer has any insight to add to news, he just regurgitates the same thing

that and he is now a pandering cuck, that plays it safe to make sure his patreon money keeps pouring in

notice how he hangs a brand new american flag instead of his rome one in the background, look at it you can still see the crease marks in it, he bought it for his videos, he didnt even own a american flag

>he
You mean she right? I thought "creep" was woman-terms.

Anyways, what a misogynist.

>Name your son Tarl
>Be surprised when he becomes a wizard.

>things I divined from the ether

This, About a week before Bannon was fired he said if Trump fires Bannon he would no longer support him

>He is a master propagandist
He is just poorly educated on many happenings in the world.
Still, worth listening on US internal politics sometimes. If you are a normie.

brand new flag to show off his "patriotism" after charlottesville

brand new flag to show off his "patriotism" after charlottesville.

>I see a new flag therefore I divine from the ether that he can't possibly own another flag
Good work detective. Thanks for going to the effortpost of screencapping his vid. Really made me think. Also, great work on fucking up your first post, too Sweetie.