Cannabis is addictive (political)

People say Cannabis is not addictive. I have even said this here recently. But that's only half the story, and partially a lie. Today I am here to warn off anyone who might just be starting to smoke or trying Cannabis more often.

Cannabis is a medicinal plant. Is it less addictive than cigarettes? Definitely... But don't kid yourself. The addiction is real. Mental, physical, it doesn't matter. The compulsion is there. The phrase "smoke weed every day" is not satire, believe it or not.

Not saying it's worse than the painkillers it can replace, but you shouldn't treat it lightly either.

Should it be legal? Sure... But regulate the hell out of it. There should be a five plant max for non sellers (I do support growers not Jewish Monopoly) and if you get caught selling it to kids you should get the same punishment as alcohol (felony?)

This place really helped me see clear through the fact that Cannabis is (moderately) addictive. I feel better when I'm high and can ignore pain, but it also causes insane short term memory glitches (while really high) and general stupor (with more than minimal usage) anyway just thought everyone should know this about this dual edged "magic" plant.

I will say that for certain things it is irreplaceable, but should be avoided or kept to an absolute minimum. Also get a vape or edibles. Smoking too much kills your brain.

anything can be 'addictive'
hell 90% of the ppl on here are addicted to whacking it...fucking degenerates

Look at teenage social media, that's plenty of proof the shit's addictive. Let it be sold by licensed dealers only and shoot anyone selling it on the street.

Weed IS addictive. But the physical withdrawals are nonexistent (at least compared to some other populard drugs). That, I think is one of the biggest reasons weed can be deceptively harmful on the long run.

I smoke, it absolutely is addictive. It's a shortcut, I can either spend a while meditating and getting to a place of inner peace, or I can save half an hour and have a cone. The whole 'no chemical dependence = no addiction' is fucking retarded and forces the person to ignore a whole swathe of addiction issues, least of all internet/computer addiction.

The culture around it needs to change. Years and years of only the scum of society using it fucked things up.

i used to smoke every night it was effortless to fall asleep

its a psychological stimuli
of fucking course its addictive
niggers

It's certainly addictive. I smoked weed all the time in highschool, and it made my grades and my personal life suffer. Eventually going into grade 12 me and the two friends I did it with most often pledged to stop smoking to shape up for our final year (It's the only one that matters for University acceptance). Thank god I was able to stop and get into a good university, but I saw people who by that time just wanted to smoke and didn't want to focus on their futures at all.
That being said it isn't heroin, or even alcohol. With a bit of willpower you will be able to quit.

>(political)

I'm addicted to it for sure. The mental/habitual addiction might as well be physical, I'm dependent on it either way. At my worst I was waking up and smoking a bowl every morning, never left my room, was complacent about everything even though my life was shit, etc..

I think anything can be addictive if you like it.
Most people enjoy being happy.
Even ifs it legal most jobs will still 0 tolerance anyway.

I'm on the weedo right now

its about as addictive as as anything else in our lives. v4chan, video games, the gym, tv, masturbation, etc etc. some people have addictive personalities that will latch onto the stupidest shit. who hasn't bought a TV? Spent the same kinda money on cable or a streaming service? Who isn't on facebook or has a flip phone instead of a smart phone?

Sugar is addictive also and has killed way more people with related health conditions than cannabis ever has and we give it to children as a reward....

Boo hoo...I'm so weak willed I need govt thugs to protect me from my choices. It's so bad I want everyone else to be watched and jailed too... Fuck you...

Cannabis is about as addictive as alcohol, you might be confusing addiction and dependence.

>Sup Forums is addictive (political)
People say Sup Forums is not addictive. I have even said this here recently. But that's only half the story, and partially a lie. Today I am here to warn off anyone who might just be starting to lurk moar or post on Sup Forums more often.

Sup Forums is an anonymous imageboard. Is it less addictive than ebaumsworld? Definitely... But don't kid yourself. The addiction is real. Mental, physical, it doesn't matter. The compulsion is there. The phrase "you will never leave Sup Forums" is not satire, believe it or not.

Not saying it's worse than reddit or 9gag, but you shouldn't treat it lightly either.

Should it be legal? Sure... But mod the hell out of it. There should be a five post max for non goyim (I do support free speech not unrestricted kikery) and if you get caught shilling to kids you should get the same punishment as posting CP (felony?)

This place really helped me see clear through the fact that Sup Forums is (moderated) addictive. I feel better when I'm posting and can ignore pain, but it also causes insane short term desensitizing (while not filtering) and degenerate shitposting (with more than minimal larping) anyway just thought everyone should know this about this dual edgy "magic" board of peace.

I will say that for certain things it is irreplaceable, but sperging should be avoided or kept to an absolute minimum. Also get Sup Forums platinum or diamond. shitposting too much kills your brain.

Good thing I'm not epileptic. Are you supposed to see 45• angle lines in this or is my brain just Scrambled?

If you're that personally addicted try using it as a reward system. Go hit the gym, smash out that /fit/ take a hit and smash on some high proteins?

Addictive? Sure. For me it keeps the emotions at bay thankfully. If I quit for a few weeks I'll find myself randomly crying in the shower.

Lmao how can you be addicted to weed hahaha like just don't buy any nigga hahaha just delete your dealer's number lmao

True, but is this the best way? I used to be on Adderall for 10 years when I was a kid. Then I "switched" over to Cannabis. But I've been thinking about switching to CBD

If you have access, it's worth a try. I've never tried either of those. Just a few grams of good weed lasts me a few months. It really does take the emotional edge off and I don't see myself quitting altogether any time soon. Maybe some day.

The ritual of smoking weed in a pattern is highly addictive, not so much the drug itself. For instance if you smoke to help get to sleep every night, it becomes incredibly hard to break that habit, etc.

>spent june and july smoking weed
>haven't smoked since and don't feel compelled to at all
yeah really addicting, nigger
I get bored of everything eventually so unless it creates a physical dependency it's not addictive, especially to me

This tbqh

When u quit smoking weed... nothing happens. U have a little trouble sleeping for a few days and thats literally it. Pretty much a non issue

Get some self control you weak fuck.

When people say cannabis isn't addictive they mean it's not physically addictive, which is true. Cannabis will not cause withdrawals.

The desire to take the drug and feeling bored and restless without it is due to psychological addiction. Psychological addiction can occur with anything you find pleasurable; drugs, the internet, sports, etc. can fall into that.

My take through anecdotal evidence on dude weed TLDRed.
I've met/known/know hundreds of daily smokers who simply cannot function or cope without dude weed.
Anyone in their school years high school through college who smoke dude weed all day errday have no REAL goals and quite simply won't have the drive to go through with them.
Also learning process while high is extremely inhibited due to short term memory loss.
That song but I got high isn't trying to be funny whatsoever. It's reality.
You can't count on a dude weed for anything of importance.
Dudeweed slows down reaction time and thought process.
Go try to co op Dark Souls 2-3 with a dudeweed.
Colorado and friends are doing nothing but milking the cash cow at the expense of dudeweeds.
The court systems there love it because DUIs are through the fucking roof.That's 1000s of dollars per person. Some of them up in the 10k range.
Fines + court cost + attorney + probation. All goes into the states coffers as well.
They're creating busywork for each other so everyone wins.
Someone gets high and rear ends someone?
Ohhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooo.
Looks like we get to cash in on this one through criminal court.
Then afterwards again with the inevitable lawsuit via court cost.
I've had this much told directly to me by a district attorney.

+1

anything done in abundance is "addictive"

Started smoking dabs for help going to sleep in like December 2016 smoked all the way till may 2017. Haven't smoked at all since then. Experienced no side effects. I am going to pick it back up soon though since I miss laughing my ass off watching tv shows hella high or coming up with wild ideas.

>physical withdrawals are nonexistent
When will this BS meme die?
Mental problems are most often rooted in the physical. Your brain, the centre of your mental life, is only half the answer. Your entire nervous system, running through your whole body, is also integral to how you think and feel.
That's why 99% of depression/anxiety disorders get fixed up within a year or two if you train yourself to eat properly, sleep enough, sober up, and get a job or even any regular scheduled activities. The latter especially is proven in staving off dementia and the effects of alzheimer's etc in the elderly. The less active you are, the more susceptible to degenerative mental disorders, at any age. People with healthy physical habits rarely if ever get early onset dementia. People who drink, smoke, eat sugar and watch TV all day can easily get it in middle age.
Pot fucks with your nervous system. The effects are 100% physical, as is the addiction.

Anything that makes you happy in this world is addictive mate
T. See flag