Offended by a burger

Today I was offended by a burger. He called poles white. Poles aren't white they're slavic !!! We aren't decadent as the white people.We don't want anything to do with your degenarate "values". Kindly fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogenes.blogspot.fi/2017/05/european-blond-hair-may-have-originated.html
eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why are croats and slovenes considered southern european?

Sweet, tell me what you think of this, Wojtek

I could understand that as you were kinda exposed to Italian culture. But Moldavia all about pleasure? kek

Southern Europeans definitely aren't as fair skinned as that picture.

i guess

Just take a look how betamax those west/northwest cucks look. L O L

>Southern Europe
>All of Balkan Slavs and some Central European countries, too
Literally who makes this autistic maps

France not pleasure, balkans not east? Wtf

nobody is white

Well aren't you ? You have tons of cultural influence from Italy. You drink wine. Have a warm climate.Had Tito rather than stalinist policies (thats a different kind of communism) Plus you have Balkan genetics rather than slavic. You look mediteranean. By the way you have a beautiful country (GOT fan) :)

Americans with their "white" are cringey as fuck

not true
we share most of our genes with hungarians and the most common haplogroup is r1a i believe

That's the reason why Dalmatia and Istria are Italian clay, people mistake their culture for a Slavic one

Only Americans and Australians are vaguely white. The mutts can fuck off with their colour definitions.

They're romanian and more Balkan than Eastern. And have a romance language

Also
>South of France not Southern Europe

A burger made that shit. Or the guy LARPing as a polski

When a burger calls you white, that means you're actually a nigger.

What a salty Pole that one. He kinda said the truth. More or less. Life is about the survival of your values,traditions etc.

if u're gonna consider hungary eastern, then croatia and slovenia are as well

Wtf you reply to me for, Wlad?

Balkans are more South than East. Not only geographically, but culturally/ethnically.

Romania claims to be in with Latin Europe.
Most of the others were dominated by Muslim conquests and are just muslim rape babies now (similar to Spain/Portugal)

Not to mention they usually got drawn into early European empires like Greece and then Rome. Making them more Southern.

That's a generalization nasty brit! And I'm a pole

My sweet precious child. If you're offended by that, this is not the board for you.

>this is a real person, actually holding these opinions

He was trying to compliment you, instead you bragged about being a nigger.

I agree. I am tired of being called white. Someone might think I have something in common with those degenerate cucks in the west.

Slavs are low

Greece can pass for South, rest is east slavs. Romania only has Roman history not many similarities except language today. You can't seriously group Serbia, Bosnia Bulgaria and Croatia with South over East

nice proxy

The Nazis and commies robbed you of most of those though.

Because you're in the south of Europe, dumbo

okay
why is moldavia considered southern europe then
you daft cunt

That guy get's it! Actually like a year middle school students in Wroclaw made posters saying something like "West isn't cool" (Zachod mnie nie kreci)

why don't you answer me?

Also Finns are blue and Balkans red

Because they are Romanian actually

Yeah why don't you answer the first thing I sent?

Why on earth would Northwest Europe be blonder when they are just farmerized Corded Wares?

eurogenes.blogspot.fi/2017/05/european-blond-hair-may-have-originated.html

What do you want me to say?

You are retarded

slavic polski bros are welcome in the USA
we have BBQs and beer for you brothers

i was very greatful to see your countries pride at the trump rally

protect your culture and heritage at all costs

at least we don't have nigger diseases

Look at the first thing I sent. Near the top.
That's the_donald. They have a fetish with Poland, and this image (all taken from a single thread) shows it. How does that make you feel?

*West doesn't spin me

South-East should be its own region. When I see Poles talking about life or politics or especially when I watch videos from Poland I can tell that it's Eastern Europe. Yugos are just not the same.

We wuz slavs n shiiiieet :DDD

My dear friend. Hungary is part of the Visegrad 4. Actually Hungarians came from the east (Ural). They speak a finno-Ugric language like Finland or Estonia. Most of them are actually magyarized slavs. Croatians and slovenes with all due respect are more Southern. You were part of the Yugoslavia. This map isn't exact. It's more about a broad idea. You're cuisine has seafood and fish which isn't exactly an eastern thing

>But Moldavia all about pleasure?
They are a bunch of lazy drunken shitheads. They drink wine from kindergarten.

>mediterranean
More like dinaric

I don't know I don't care. Polish girls aren't that hot. My country is quite conservative. If someone doesn't like it in here he can leave

Majorty of croats are I2a, only slovenians are R1a majority south slavs
eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml

I think you're a bit stupid, Wojtek.

It's just the north, not west or east

sage, OP is a kike faggot