Are Russians genetically less empathetic/more sociopathic?

I've seen some real nutty shit from Russians, and the way they approach violence seems to be so much more sociopathic than others. Is there a cultural/genetic basis for this or is it pure speculation?

Other urls found in this thread:

divorceinrussia.com/russian-divorce-statistics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm sure there's plenty of sheltered Russians who pee their pants in the face of violence just like you

Chinese genes

i feel like this is not unique to russians. africans, chinese, japanese, brazilians, and mexicans all could be argued as being more sociopathic in my opinion.

Is he dead,?

They're more emotional. They're not sociopathic. WASPs are the sociopaths.

Billion years of communism will do wonders for the people. Russians living in Finland are mostly violent and noisy drunks.

> Calls someone sheltered
> Uses the word "pee" like a middle class housewife

Mkay faggot

Nah, just more honest. We won't smile to you unless we feel good, that's not crazy, that's actually just normal.

Japanese in the imperial era definitely. Now they are majorly pussified which is karmicly fair enough. Africa I think it depends, I have been around it a lot they are fucking psychos in the Congo and parts of Nigeria but East Africans are largely chill af. Not been south much but Shona seem chill and Zulu seem a bit more likely to want to rape someone to death considering SA is violent af

This makes a shittonne of sense.

i dunno man, at this point more children have been raped by arab grooming gangs in uk than during the entire civil war in congo. i mean, arab grooming gangs, the mere concept of it is bizarre to me. fact that russian serial killer concern you more than a pack of swarthy animals taking queues to violate your sister in every orifice down the street, is profoundly perplexing from my cultural perspective.

Communism. Decades of nihilism, poverty, oppression, and grey as far as the eye can see. Plus it wasn't a great place before that either. You would be a little off too

Oh it's not concerning to me. I am just bored at work and wondered. Besides being sociopathic isn't really a criticism. It's pretty useful when shit needs to get done.

based ruski

THIS
IS
A
SLIDE
THREAD

I don't see the mudslime rapists as having the intelligence to be classed as sociopathic and calculating. They are just lowlife feral scum following base urges.

They are genetically descended from Vikings who successfully survived a mass migration through gookland, what did you expect?

Generations of vodka use. Mystery solved.

It wasn't smart to show emotion during the Soviet era. The precautionary measure became a habit, then it became a cultural characteristic.

Also

I would say that it is due to harder life and history. Hard to be a good guy when you live in shit and drown in it.

>I've seen some real nutty shit from Russians
for example?

Yes. Former USA National Intelligence Director James Clapper has also said Russians tend to be more deceitful and that it's in their very genes. Must have to do with Slav and mongoloid traits.

This

A better way to put it would be "mongoloid" genes I suppose.

Not every sociopath is highly intelligent. They are on the spectrum. You'll have someone like a Wall Street banker or a CEO or a politicisn at the top, and a goat fucking 60 IQ Mahmoud at the bottom. Some cultures are overall more sociopathic than others. I find that compassion, empathy and such are primarily Western values anyway. We have become too civilized for our own good.

Socio/psychopaths being more intelligent is a myth. The majority of them are actually *less* intelligent.

the point is, you seem to imply that british society is culturally/genetically more emphatic than the russian one. but what kind of misguided empathy is that when not even the rape of your daughters move you? anything between 400k and one million children abused by paki grooming gangs on a plain island half the size of my oblast, but no sign of even 100 angry fathers going on a rampage. when the society puts benefits ahead of children safety, you now it's game over.

if you shrug off the suffering of your own most defenseless and weak, then you have no moral high ground to question others' empathy. you're spineless, gutless husk of nation with no hope and future ahead. not a culture, but a savage mob camped out in the ruins of older superior civilization, to culture of which you're oblivious

Stop weeing your big boy undies

Oh please, British pranks are the most rude thing ever. Oh you've got punched by a goat, in the face, then in the crotch, haha, so funny.

Nigger, it never was smart to show fake emotions every breathing second of you life, ever.

How can you burgers live through those hollow and phony social interactions everyday of your life, and not once, question your behavior is beyond me.

>the society puts benefits ahead of children safety, you now it's game over.

Right on Ivan. Bongs are cucks. if shit like that went down in OZ there would be blood.

ITT britbong asks a rhetorical question hoping for bants and russian stories and gets fucking destroyed

>"there will be blood, mate"

>there would be blood
There should be. The problem is your average law abiding playing by the rules good goy Westerner is cucked beyond belief. Makes me wonder if so called "sociopathy" is even a thing. Or just a label they try and slap on you to demonize. All this psychobabble bullshit is mainly just another racket for the Jews. Goy dares to think for himself and outside the box? A psychopath! Goy isn't overly emotional and prefers to rely on logic? Definitely a psycho! How dare you think instead of feeling the feelz! Nothing's wrong with a healthy dose of sociopathy. In the current climate it might be exactly what's needed.

This.
In Eastern Europe you don't grin whole day like an idiot.

Triggered

>not once, question your behavior is beyond me.
We die if we stop doing this, the entire country questions what we are doing everyday, that's why Trump got elected and Hilary won popular vote. That's literally a country divided.

its because Russians are non human trash

Bin that knife laddie

And don't forget to pay your tellie fee so you can read BBC Pidgin

Yeah dude, how has not smiling worked out for you? Is that why you feel like drinking all the time? I know someone who doesn't smile when he doesn't feel like it, he's called autism.

I am like this and have always been, I always get shit for it too. People think I'm autistic but I just don't smile unless I am entertained or happy.

I've never met a Russian that wasn't a horrible subhuman piece of shit.

Lol the salt in this thread.
>Why are you not welcoming your new Muslim overloards and not smiling at them, Mother Russia? Why aren't you more like us? Are you a sociopath? Do you have autism?

>be at the supermarket
>have no reason to smile anyway
>feel comfy
>cute cashier girl smiles back at me, feel good all day

Yeah what horrible mistake it was to smile at strangers. If I was living in russia I wouldn't see any reasons to smile either.

>lol human warmth is stupid
Listen, that's the attitude that creates russian prisons. Nobody forces them to rape eachother and be depressed all the time, it's all just because they don't feel like smiling if there's reason for it. It's the same reason they are all alcoholics.

>a smile from a cashier girl is enough to cause sexual arousal

This is how i know you are a beta Turk

Apart from the flag, I mean

>cute cashier girl smiles back at me, feel good all day
But she only smiles because she is paid to be nice to customers. You really think she'd be smiling otherwise? She is probably depressed and does drugs, then she goes home to her abusive father who beats the shit out of her everyday because he is angry at the state of Germany and sad because he remembers what Bavaria used to be like. Think about that for a second Hans/Mehmet

Smiling is just considered polite here. Its not a fucking marriage proposal like Europeans seem to think nor is it a hollow lie. No need in projecting my shitty day onto strangers.

Who talked about sexual arousal. I didn't sniff her hair like the turks do nor did I lick her face or something. It's just nice to be friendly and get friendly back. I didn't ask her to marry me. It's just a smiling woman.

That's because you have been influenced by the culture of your non-white majority dude. No need for excessive smiles, just polite nods really.

Russians have no concept of politness. I'm serious. They are loud, unhinged, and vulgar. Worse than you as a matter of fact.

There's a reason why Russia is the only country in the world to have prisons for cannibals

That's a new one.

attributable to culture and environmental factors. living in societies characterized by dictatorship and mass poverty, people become quite pragmatic and ruthless. being a limp wristed faggot is a western luxury

>Human warmth of your woman's vagina
fixed

Why is your country so shitty?

Not even trying to be mean, genuinely curious.

>It's just a smiling woman.
Was she hot?

He probably talks about Black Dolphin. There is a bunch of cannibals there but it's not a special prison only for them. Just for the worst scum on the planet.

It's what you get if you're a country of 200 people never smiling.

We've been through shit

and

We had our premium blood erased in jew-controlled bolshevik purge and then our good blood lost to mass migration after the fall of SU

Combine the fact, that we got a ton of trash blood, more than probably anywhere else in developed with the fact that this blood was put through decades of various inhumane tortures. Then you will get the idea what Russians in general are now.

I'd still take raw primal savagery of subhumans in local form, rather than imported. And don't be quick in claiming cultural and racial supremacy, western trends of self-destruction are quickly turning the tables.

There is a huge problem of alcoholism in Russia, every boy, since 11 years, drink vodka. Very few exceptions.
My father fled Russia because of this, every man he met was susceptible and dangerous because of alcohol. He and his sister fled, my father to France, his sister to Italy.

Most of Russian women are very sad. Marriages do not hold long time in RUssia, because of alcohol, they beat their wives and 40% of Russian women are divorced at 27.

After the end of communism, women of RUssia embraced liberty : they dress like princess, take care of themselves, go to university...
But men choose alcohol instead.

the only ting i like about your country is that airport security tv show its absolutely entertaining

>they beat their wives and 40% of Russian women are divorced at 27.
Damn that's a lot

Well its good to know there is someone worse. I live in the South and friendliness is literally part of the culture. People mowing their lawn will wave if you walk or bike by. Its really comfy here to be honest

you can usually tell when it's forced or not. i'd give hans the benefit of the doubt and assume he knows the difference, and is talking about some genuine positive gestures being given and reciprocated

That depends on what you mean by shitty. As a big city dweller with free education and an office job who can afford to shitpost on Sup Forums instead of hunting bears or whatever I am perfectly content with my life. It could be nicer but that's really just asking for gibsmedats. Why people in smaller cities and villages like to eat their own shit? Hell if I know.

She looked a little like this.

And they might be perfect.
Beautiful, top class chef, can play violin and paint, master degree, speak two or three languages...

But it is very hard to find a decent man in Russia, by decent I mean :
- not alcoholic
- do not beat his wife
- do not gamble

This. Fuck immigration from both shitskins AND eastern europe. Eastern Europeans like Poles and Russians really are subhuman scum, no wonder Hitler wanted to exterminate them so badly. Why the fuck can't they function like normal white people?

I have been living in russia (Moscow) and you re lying

reddit is that you?

Honestly I feel as if Russian's are just in general more Direct

They don't do the cuck passive aggressive shit
Nor do they really do the
>Smile despite being fucking dead inside
like most westerners do

Nor do they have that arrogance of fucking Europoors

I guess not having any of these common traits is weird to people not used to it

I like talking to Russians I don' need to do the mental gymnastics of trying to find a persons specific "no-no speech zone"

Bullshit. Uh um russians always drink so they can't live normally. It's 'all french man gay and all french girls are fucking with arabs' tier

You were not living, you were studying, different thing.

ANd Moscow is filled with foreigners, French, ENglish, American and Chinese. It is one of the most expensive city in the world.

It's good to know it's not just me.

I used to work at a police station and all the eastern Europeans I saw being pulled in were about 10x worse than even the niggeriest Sudanese.

Leafs and dingoes can agree on this

Muh Dickins

divorceinrussia.com/russian-divorce-statistics/

What's wrong with being gay ? Friendship between two men is the most noble thing in the world, do not get tricked by the vagina jew.

Should have asked her out user

Unless you go there regularly. Don't shit where you eat

You have some point. Only a man can fully understand other man. Girls are weak as friends. But gays are gross period. You can be friends but don't you dare to think that fucking shity ass is noble.

>Only a man can fully understand other man

Sounds kinda gay, Vasily.

Nah, if I wanted to ask someone out I would just go to a bar. But then I wouldn't have to ask because I'm already out.

Russia is shit, Russians are psychopaths. Don't come here please.

so how's life in Germany?

Come on. Girly shit is unbearable for a true man.

It's not hell, but we're getting there eventually.

>And Moscow is filled with foreigners, French, English, American and Chinese. It is one of the most expensive city in the world.

When I sayed there I just made russian friends and they were normal people, not drunkards.

I barely saw foreigners and they were mostly in touristic places (logically). Never saw one in kitai gorod for example.

This. It's a very common misperception of the different communicational meaning the smile has in Russia. It works both ways btw: just like we seem to you like gloomy fucks who are always depressed and/or angry, people from countries where smile is used just as a sign of politeness and doesn't mean the person is happy or thinks something is fully look to us like cheerful idiots smiling for no reason.

:(

These are such old wives' tales. Not every woman there is a perfect princess. Some of them you would run away screaming from. And not every man is a drunken brute. Far from it.

Wife beating is not a big thing here. Perhaps a bit more than in the West, but still nothing compared to even the same Western societies but some 50 years ago.

yeah, eat it you stuwpeed western hypocrites

I don't think anyone gives a fuck about how much you smile. It's more about the violence, corruption, murder and short life expectancy. It's like a country full of white niggers.

Sure, excessive empathy has its downsides and is in the process of destroying the west, but without any empathy you're not going to be able to create a society worth protecting to begin with.

>Black Dolphin
now that's what a good justice system looks like
Child molesters, murderers don't deserve anything but pure suffering
At least russkies got that right

>enslave half the world
>are Russians less empathetic

yes of course
After so many years of communism only the psychopaths were left

Russia is a second world country (not all of it, but large parts) obviously the poorer the country the less empathy and more violence, whether that has anything to do with Russians genetically beats me, there have been a lot of good Russian scientists even in spite of communism, maybe its all their incompetent politicians

russkies? come on bro, your dad were wearing same hat as mine were

Being a soft, tender person is a moronic luxury that Russians can't be bothered with after everything they've gone through (communism is just the start of it).

On the other side, Russia must be a paradise for the men who are right and traditionnal.

I like you russians when you're not drunk and trying to annex us
no bully pls