At no point in their life are women fit to be leaders

Sure, they can LARP as leaders, but they will never be effective. A woman from age 13-55 has her emotions literally tied to a cycle of hormones that her body releases that fucks up her judgement. Imagine if we had a 44 year old as President and she was on her period during the Cuban Missile Crisis? We'd all be dead.

Once she hits menopause and doesn't have to deal with hormone spikes, she's just a fucking grandma who is only good for giving grand kids money and baking cookies.

The only time women are even close to an even playing field is pre-puberty. Infact, the most qualified a woman ever be for President will be at peak-intelligence pre-puberty. Yes, the most qualified woman to be President right now is about 12 years old.

This is ignoring the fact that estrogen being women's primary sex hormone already exposes them to be terrible at rational thought.

Yeah a 12 year old girl would be better than Hillary.

You're probably right.

And OP wonders why girls think he is gross.

I only know that women are terrible at making decisions because of the many women I've dated.

You need to date a woman to understand the intricacies of how stupid they are. At first you think "maybe it's just this one". After the next 3 you think "is it me? do I attract retarded women?". Then you tell your buddies about the problem and they tell you "no man, that's how it is for me too".

>dating women and friends
>OP

Pick one

>Burger Amerifat attacking OP for insulting fat people and video games
>Thinks it isn't incredibly obvious how triggered he is that I attacked his precious weeb RPGs and degenerate lifestyle

meow

The fuck are you tarding about. I fuck women. That means I don't watch jap toons and actually have a body worth looking at.

I rustled your jimmies with my accuracy nd now you are making shit up in fit of rage.

The list of why women think you are gross grows longer.

post your body with timestamp

I'll get right on it faggot. Get the lotion ready.

Has there every been a bigger LARPer in the history of LARPing? Anyone who has fucked more than 3 women would immediately agree with my OP. You clearly are an angry virgin.

I didn't think triggering widdle babies would have come so easily. I didn't even try and yet here you are, seething at the thought that women aren't some amazing creatures like you think they are.

larpnarp, the quality of the male leadership in the company I work for doesn't add up to your theory (almost all are shit)

Sure there are measurably qualities that are different, and sure women don't in general have the drive and ambition of men, but the x% that actually are good in leadership positions are a-ok in my book.

Lmao literally going to take a picture of yourself for anonymous Canadians so you can attempt to feel superior to a stranger on the internet.

Here's the kicker: You can feel whatever you'd like. It won't change the objective truth that I AM superior to you in every way. First, I triggered you. Second, I got you flustered. Third, I got you to literally get off your nasty ass and take a picture for a stranger. I own you nigger. And I'm not even attempting to do things I do.

3 women. Do you think that is a significant number. AHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAAHA

Fucking 3.

Jesus being a virgin must be sad.

that seems like a pretty biased and unfair assessment

ignore this leaf, post nudes pls

Fuck off, I would trust a grandmother to lead. Definitely not young women though.

Literally none of that happened.

But you keep trying to fuck a whole 3 women. AHAHAHAHAHAHA

op is correct.
woman are mad...

I think you generalize. Not all men react to hormones equally either. Also many leadership aged men go through middle age crisis, fuck up their personal life and are very vulnerable towards attention from younger women etc. It is ridicuously easy to honey trap a man in his 50s. We are all, women and men, making stupid shit based on our hormones.

Jesus Christ the Amerifats can't even use 3rd grade reading comprehension.

>Anyone who has fucked more than 3 women would immediately agree with my OP.

Implying that by the time you hit 3, you should know how women really are. But you are clearly a preteen who is failing at school and can't even read.

I've fucked more women than you and your Dad combined. Not that you ad anything to that total, it's not expected of 7th graders to have had sex at that age.

I will give you one thing though, you are definitely better than me at being a triggered mess of a human being you dumb nigger.

Pic related it's you.

Lmao @ lack of ability to reas. Cany anyone say LOSER!!!