Let's be honest, a white trash antifascist whore do more damage than 100 jews...

Let's be honest, a white trash antifascist whore do more damage than 100 jews. A jew can't work if he can't find someone willing to do the dirty work for him.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

I would work that, front to back.

there are just as many if not more retards in the city.

>A jew can't work

Unless he has an uncle in Hollywood.

>Let's be honest, a white trash antifascist whore do more damage than 100 jews.
They only become white trash antifascist whores because of 100 jews, your argument is irrelevant.

Hollywood wouldn't exist if it wasn't for white liberal whores doing progressive and propaganda movies for them

did she get her ass whipped? or? how do you get purple bags like that?

Look at her lips
probably spent the night doing meth and sucking drugdealer's cock

They're not the cause but a symptom. I agree though...it can sway the weak. The remedy is getting /fit/ or /chad/tier though and then the tables are turned since you're less inclined to fall for their bullshit after having gone through a few relationships.

no booly

>/fit/
That won't stop them from getting 1 million refugees one year, 2 million next, allowing the complete destruction of society just because they believe in the jewish lies of racism and white privilege. A fucking jewish lie is destroying the world. The lie is a parasite and white traitor brains are the host destroying the body

looks like make-up.. you can see she had some on her hands and then touched her nose

>

wo... so cute...

She literaly Looks like a Contergan-Child.
How the fuck does anyone find her "cute" ?

this

White women age like milk

>City people all voted for Hillary.
And.....she lost. HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAAA
city faggots BTFO. How will you ever recover?

>there are *niggers in the city.
ftfy

Those shifty Jews...
Shifty's

lol

what do you mean by more damage?

Why does this 4K resolution photo want to make me buttfuck Ann Frank's dead anushole.

Get back into that closet, Anne.

those soulless eyes and kike nose

HAHAHAHAH DEAR GOD WHY

Without resources and backing, Antifa is harmless.

ewwww

fuck, ive been trying to get this answered for a few months now. What movie is this from????? , i want to see it.

pretty sure it was a scene from the series The Strain

Where the fuck has this crazy Jewess been? She's so mental it's kinda hot desu senpai.

Thanks desu. I will look for the whole episode.

Just like only white people voted for brexit right?