This board is a PsyOp. Absolute Clockwork Orange Material. It's wonderful to witness

Rotating subjects and posts about archetypal subjects such as racism, Nazis,violence, politics, entertainment and sex (Blacked bullshit stuff and race bating material).

It's so obvious to see what's going on here. This place is an experiment controlled by (((who))) knows (((what))).

Why are you all so easily manipulated Pol?

And why do you still reply to daily manipulative and conditioning threads Pol?

These threads are posted on a daily basis. The same content, the same replies and still on one calls it out. This is fucking retarded. Hence, you might be all retarded if you don't notice it.

Haven't you heard of Pavlov? Does it ring a bell?

Most of you are clever, so why do you still fall for it?

What's your excuse Pol for replying to all of these stupid bait / lame social engineering threads?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-41036631
youtube.com/watch?v=e7qQ6_RV4VQ
salon.com/2017/08/24/antifa-punchwhitewomen-campaign-revealed-as-Sup
archive.is/Uytxv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It used to not be this way, well maybe Sup Forums wasn't at least. I've been coming here out of habit way too long, you're right.

>mfw this post is literally a psy op

only newfags bump slide threads

Sup Forums is a satirical board of peace

welcome to nu/pol/. its not what you think though its mostly millions of dollars worth of shills trying to turn white people into nazi's.

I just larp most of the time here. But I feel sad for the people that don't understand how much that place is now 100% a PsyOp.

It's fucking hilarious. And also comical. If you spend some time here on a 24/24 period you can see how obvious it is.

Bot threads, Psy Op bait bullshit content. Bot filling with bait replies and people following. Seriously...

What a fucking joke it is.

Everyone is calling (((them))) out on it, because they're not doing a very good job of hiding it.

HEY POL! MY GF IS WHITE AND I AM BLACK DO YOU THINK I SHOULD KILL MYSELF?!?!?!

HEY POL!!!!!!!!!!

What do you think about Spics?

(Posts same fucking pic about the same fucing 3 girls that look like Spics).

HEY POL!!!!!!!

DO YOU THINK HITLER WAS RIGHT>?!>!>!

LOL!!!

(post some random Google first page result pic of Holocaust).

Seriously. This is fucking lame.

i dunno man, i sometimes use them to shitpost a bit.
shill threads are mainly a problem for people who don't use the catalog

This board is obviously under government control. Controlled opposition. And still, Sup Forums chinners think that it's a free speech zone..

This whole place is a containment zone, under a government microscope.

Its where I come for the news. Everything is a day or more behind Sup Forums.
But yes, I have a feeling most replies are bots talking to bots. While other bots are trying to redpill shills and vise versa.

>Most of you are clever.
No they are not. The problem is buddy, we have nowhere else to go. That's the problem.

I guess it's better than nothing, but still... This place is public now.

And a shit ton of people are now monitoring it. Journalists, SJW warriors, etc.

Sup Forums is not a secret anymore.

So....

All the fucking stupid retarded master-plans that peple are posting here, are public knowledge.

I mean, when fucking BBC exposes you, the game is over...

Don't bother posting strategies or plans here. Sup Forums it Reddit now.

Still better than TV and papers.

Stop spoiling our fun. Anonite scum.

We like turning hapless juveniles into radical extremists.

It gives us a sense of purpose and being.

If you can't appreciate that, you can kindly fuck off outta here.

this. I get banned or shadow banned everywhere else

>It's so obvious to see what's going on here. This place is an experiment controlled by (((who))) knows (((what))).
Ok let me go watch TV!!!!
>Why are you all so easily manipulated Pol?
Are we as easy to manipulate as the other goy? They goy who watch CNN and eat fastfood twice a day?
>And why do you still reply to daily manipulative and conditioning threads Pol?
It's Sup Forums. You stand out like a sore thumb. Kike.
>These threads are posted on a daily basis. The same content, the same replies and still on one calls it out. This is fucking retarded. Hence, you might be all retarded if you don't notice it.
Everyday there are newfags coming through. Most of them are still in highschool....In 5 years they'll be adults who hate kikes and fags. :^)
>Haven't you heard of Pavlov? Does it ring a bell?
Sure.
>Most of you are clever, so why do you still fall for it?
You answered your own question dipshit.

Checked

I guess my point is that:

Sup Forums needs to go underground now.

Out of the public spotlight.

If Sup Forums is public, the magic is gone. If it goes underground, the magic will stay strong.

Anonymity is key.

Sup Forums has been compromised forever. It's time to find a new underground and secret home.

8 Chan is not the answer.

We need to dig deeper. :)

Sup Forums is now mainstream.

Moot works for Google FFS!!!!!!

Wake the fuck up.

>samefag
Yesssss, good goyim. It's all satire and shitposting.

Sup Forums has always been public.

Spread by word of mouth, it is organic. End of discussion.

We the joooos now retard kike, stay scared
and we do it for the lulz

Journalists, CNN reporters, WSJ reporters, and the FBI is monitoring that place.

It's time to move on, fellow user.

Do you understand what it means?

youtube.com/watch?v=e7qQ6_RV4VQ

Now if you'll excuse me. I know a particular little boy who has access to his parents firearms and is quite upset with the "Jewish" control over America.

Be watching, he's going to make a splash!

Yeah, but now the normies know about this place.

Thanks to Plebbit. They take daily screenshot of your plans and your posts.

Sup Forums is on the same level as Reddit now. Sup Forums is the non politically correct branch of Reddit.

It's over Sup Forums.

Time for plan B.

You are ignoring the most important fact. That shilling here lights up like a beacon , on fire, lit by spotlights, and with huge Las vegas-style arrows pointing at it. Noone is buying it. Why do they answer tho? Mostly for the lols I guess.

and what is this plan B?

Sup Forums is now mentioned periodically on the news.

I see post after post calling for action, "secret" plans, etc...

Wtf... There's no suck thing as a secret plan if you post it on the internet.

Like Trump said: We will not advertise our plans, we will not tell our enemies what we will do next.

It's warfare 101.

All these "plans" on Sup Forums are fucking lame now. Because the entire world is watching.

Antifa “#PunchWhiteWomen” campaign revealed as Sup Forums hoax

salon.com/2017/08/24/antifa-punchwhitewomen-campaign-revealed-as-Sup Forums-hoax/

Salon, WSJ, Washington Compost, New York Times, etc.

The entire mainstream media knows what's going on.

If you want to fight them, you need to go underground now.

Orson Scott Card, man.
Pic Related.

archive.is/Uytxv

This is an information war.

It's getting serious now. Very fucking serious.

Sup Forums is done. It's time to move on. The resistance needs to go undercover. Silent and stealth mode.

It's useless to post anything here. The enemy will use it against you and plan for it.

Why?!?!?

Because it's fucking public. Sup Forums is not a secret anymore.

im relativley new and i can see it, its so boring, it wears you down when you rage out at it and is trying to drive you away, theres only a few things i lurk for on this board, also the astro turfing here is mainly for even newer people to send their heads into a fit of rage so they see only red and cannot focus and also to mess them up and their info disguised as red pills when they are trying to learn, it seems the astro turfers on this board are in greater number then those that challenge them, well thats how it feels, it feels like there is more here then people will admit then you can combine that with true believers who have been psyop-d on certain topics and are like talking to a brick

I can't believe that none of you thought about that before.

That kinda scares me a bit.

Because it makes me think that you are bunch of fucking retards.

I should not even have to post about that... It should be obvious.

You autists need to wake the fuck up.

I'm not hearing a solution. Just divide & conquer shill tactics.

(((Shill)))

This place is compromised. It's a controlled opposition honey pot. I'm sure that 5 years ago that wasn't the case. But it took me a couple of weeks to figure it out, when I was analysing the content and the posts.

I'm just here for the memes

RADICAL SHITPOSTING IS THE VACCINE, it also gives you autism!

Suck my cock

Can confirm, am a bot.

I posted a couple of threads, with extreme racist content, just to test the water. Using the same tactic that they use. I got the same type of robotic answers.

Posting images of Hitlers, jews, etc.

I quickly figured it out. But so may fall for it. It's sad. The racist content on this site is artificially inflated to trigger an emotional response. Rotating subjects.

Clockwork Orange Material.

SO.

FUCKING.

OBVIOUS.

And also very dangerous. It's easy for people to fall for this shit. It's highly manipulative.

you're scaaaaaaaaaaaared the pendulum is swinging further than you thought it would

YOU'RE AN INFOWARRIOR!
YOU'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!!

I'm not fucking kidding people. This place is not an absolute PsyOp.

I don't know who controls it. But thread carefully. And don't fall for it. Be smart and protect your psyche.

>. It's a controlled opposition honey pot
lmao

this place exists for a reason and alot of groups would be angered if it got taken down because they use it, so that will never happen also your just having a sook and throwing out buzz words, you can make any thread topic you want when ever you want and until you have something important to say theres the endless bait threads that fill the void, stop complaining
instead talk about in detail of the groups and their agendas and the topics they shill and the desired effect that they have that you have managed to figure out

OP is just attempting to make a point.

You always see these ill informed threads of someone stating how "WE" must change or do such and such.

Either made to shitpost or to psyop, hard to say.

Maybe we should meme how theres anonymous leader behind Sup Forums, just to see if threads asking about him start popping up.

Demanding him to identify himself to better lead.

How 4 Chan is better off under different leader.

To denouncing him to have a new start.

I work for Ci5 and I've enjoyed washing your brains. If you've been here over two months you are now listed as department assets and you will eventually be switched on and used for assassination work.
Until then, Nigger hate thread anyone?

>And also very dangerous

wew

It's a good kick off point for research. You hear about unusual topics here, and if you're smart, you research it from a number of angles; not just taking to heart what is said about it here. That is how you maintain balance.

just a prank bro

of course the hitler posting and muh jews is totally astro turfed the more you look at them you can tell many are bots especially the ones with the info graphics and some quote about jews in them........

>mfw nazi retard middle schoolers are gonna be rounded up and put into camps like the vermin they are

wow you juden scum are actually scared arent ya?

>rounded up and put into camps

by who? you enormous retard faggot shill

I won't tell you about my personal background. But I can tell you one thing. I have been there. I know what is going on on this board. It's fucking retarded.

I recognize the patterns. The indoctrination.

This is military grade material. Don't fall for it.

Wake the fuck up and create a new underground board. Sup Forums is useless now if you really want to be free.

P2P encrypted network censorship free solutions, etc.

If you are serious about free speech and liberty, this place is a dead end.

I know that some of you (very few), understand how serious it is.

are you me? AHHHHH GET ME OUT OF HERE. WHERE IS THE GOOD, WHOLESOME CONTENT. I DONT WANT TO DIE, GEORGE SOROS. I DONT WANT THIS SHIT, I JUST LIKE TO LEARN.

where do we go where do we go

isn't that the plot of 'the dark knight.'?

Trust me, thousands read your OP and went "duh, I figured that out years ago". We know we're searching an ocean of piss for pearls. And believe me, the pearls are still here, just rarer than times past, and the piss ocean is nastier.

TO ALL THE KIKE SHILLS HERE,

Dying or being "persecuted", isnt what you should be afraid of, and besides, you know you deserve it, you are afraid because you know when people find out exactly how you scammed them, they are going to lynch you

but you being kikes, should know that you are destined to suffer forever, you have no soul, you are damned, the only way for a Jew to redeem himself, is to become Christ, abandoning the kike community and everything about it

There are people who believe that Sup Forums is a psyop
Wake the fuck up, your entire life was psyop

For your information, the post from lV0/MCA5 is a Bot.

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

I posted a reply and instantly he replied that. And what I mean by instantly is, 0.3 seconds after my post.

This is the perfect example to see how compromised that place is.

I am not fucking joking 4chiners.

this place is a kike community! technically speaking

people who don't filter and hide obvious shill threads deserve to be subverted

>Why are you all so easily manipulated Pol?
What made you believe I've been affected by the shill threads?

That's not the point. Sup Forums needs to go underground. On the dark net or beyond.

Anything that is posted here is like posting on the CNN comment section now. This is the reality that most of the people posting here need to be aware of.

This place is now the CNN public comment section.

Sup Forums needs to go underground now. Sup Forums is too public now.

the US government you absolute babboon. If you think the US Military will ever side with white supremacists, you're delusional.

I spam my Spider-Man memes and Ron Paul happening pics to a lot of threads
>mfw I'm contributing to a CIA mega psyop by posting funny pictures of Spider-Man

Cool theory OP but there's only one problem with it.

What?

You are a real asset, thanks for your work.

Try indiachan

>meme an orange reality show star into the oval office
>hurrr durr are you stupid, this is place is psyop, pavlov and stuff

sage

spbp

ur a sook mate there are plenty of forums and shitposting hubs and gaming channels all over the web, that people shitpost in secret on, this place is a massive hub where info gets dumped for all to see and to spread, Sup Forums is great in that sense
lol pretty much, also the shills think that my warped head can be persuaded with all their bullshit day in and day out they are the ones that go nutz here you can tell when the mask slips in thier posts, sometimes its a game to fuck with posters and guess the responses and the topics and things they will say, absolutely no shilling has an effect here,
(and when it does its hilarious when we get some evidence of people taking whats said here irl)
if shills were not posting on mass then we would have to work overtime to make up for them, everything here is bullshit

Sup Forums is the news now. Sup Forums is now fair target as a political entity.

They can shut you down, praise you, fund you, or else.

Sup Forums should be non of that.

Sup Forums is absolute free speech. Absolute chaos.

Sup Forums cannot be ruled.

But it Sup Forums stays public, Sup Forums WILL be shut down.

It will.

So, Sup Forums needs to be decentralized or go underground out of the public view. Sup Forums needs to chill the fuck out and stay out of the public limelight.

If Sup Forums doesn't chill the fuck out, or go underground, Sup Forums, will be shut down.

This is not acceptable.

Do you fucking understand what the fuck I am saying?!??!?!

Sup Forums IS NOW MAINSTREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus fucking Christ you people are retarded (not all of you, but some).

It's a trap for some, and a gateway for others.

Example: through Sup Forums I've amassed a (digital) library of 10,000+ books.

It also forces you to confront some of the harshest and most difficult memes (i.e. ideologies). Some people are possessed or destroyed by them, while others become stronger by understanding how to free themselves from their grip.

And what of yourself? Hasn't it opened your eyes as well? It would have to have done so for you to have made this post.

Np bby

Fuckin what bro

>muh sikrit klub
No, our power is in numbers, and you know it. A small group can be infiltrated and effectively derailed, but a paranoid, misanthropic mass like Sup Forums cannot. Psyops have zero effect here.

Just leave, shill.

LOL MEME DUUU*U*UDE

I did A MEMEMEMEME
'
even thoguh i dont undertstand the meeme

SOOOOO

I take the dumbest hing and do it OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and

I) AM NOW MEME

QWE DID IT
Yaay

>reddit spacing
>doesn't even archive big black cock
If you were from here, you'd know we have places to go even if the azn goyim has to shut this place down.

Get out.

kill yourself kike, no soldier would ever jail his own family

also its WAY WAY MORE LIKELY that the USA becomes full blown nazi, than full blown commies

people will side with nazis if presented with only those 2 choices, tough luck kike

>But it Sup Forums stays public, Sup Forums WILL be shut down.
>It will.

fuck off idiot your becoming annoying, this place will NOT be shut down because of the groups that use this place and their varying agendas it would be a MASSIVE inconvenience for them

listen cunt if you know how to set up a rival site go ahead, but i dont so im happy to mouth off here, going underground the dark web woo000o0oo0oo yeh mate it doesn't get more underground then discussing if traps are in fact gay or just the ugly ones oh... shit maybe that is mainstream?? ...... anzu thread? anzu thread time.

WOW OP, you're right! (((They))) are manipulating me to be a racist, sexist, islamaphobic, homophobic bigot...how was I so unable to see the writing on the wall? Clearly the remedy for this is to join arms with my fellow BASED BLACK DUDES to put an end to hatred.

Create a new channel for sharing information, underground as Sup Forums once was.

If you really want to change the world, this place is not the place that you are looking for. Too late.

It's time for some new blood, and this is not about promoting some new website, I can't point you to it. I am not promoting anything.

Sup Forums is a PsyOp bought and controlled by the very (((people))) you all despise. Find your new home Pol, and don't fucking advertise it on Twitter or Facebook.

Keep it for yourself. We are about to enter a new era. 1984 wasn't supposed to be manual. But it's our new reality now. Act accordingly and protect yourself and your family.

I never thought that I would sound so dramatic writing on a pseudo anonymous board, especially on Sup Forums, which was supposed to be the last bastion of free-speech. But here we are now.

This place could be shut down. But there is too much brain power here, exposed to the world.

All this brain power needs to go underground.

Do not expose your plans to the enemy. Sun Tzu (I made that up).

I can form my own opinions, i'm no gullible teenager that needs e-faggotry.
>See thread more then 3 times.
>Insta hide

LOL!

(((THEM)))!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Delusional dude... Sorry... Dude....

This place is a circus. It's (((tolerated))).

(((They))) will shit it down, very quickly, they don't give a fuck about what you think.

>anzu

What's your point?

His room is a fucking mess

>degenerate tranfags are disgusting
you dont say

Blerg Blerg fucking blerg. Reptilians control the agenda.

You are clearly not following.

>the right uniting becomes a serious problem in the States
>user advocates for everyone to spread out and don't tell where you're going
You're totally not a shill.

I see past all the repeated threads and obviously there are outside parties directing the board topics.

Thank you for providing me with another example of bots.

3lPV8IyH

Reply (and quoting me, I never wrote that):

>the right uniting becomes a serious problem in the States
>user advocates for everyone to spread out and don't tell where you're going
You're totally not a shill.

Wtf is going on here....

Automated reply... To a non existent quote.

Fucking shills.

Sup Forums is COMPROMISED!

>doesn't even how to greentext
lebbitfag pls go, you're embarrassing yourself.

This place is a fucking joke.

Let's expose it.

You guys need to wake up.

From now on, please remeber when you see repetitive threads about racism, hatred, Blacked, Far Right, Alt-Right, Hitler, Etc.

If you see repetition, make a note of it and post about it. We need to expose the Bots. Take Screenshots and post them and create a thread.