When did you quit the caffeine jew?
no tea or coffe for 2 weeks im like a new person

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Os3ZtVTHRjA
youtube.com/watch?v=cZqN1glz4JY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

never tired, no problem rising
no headache

>yes goy, dont drink this cheap, tasty drink that increases physical performance, mental performance, and average livespan with no negative effects when used in moderation (under 4 cups a day)

Started using Kratom instead

it's the only way i can operate on this cut along with lifting 5 x a week and having a full time job

you're supposed to say caffeinated jew.

keep drinking coffee, it helps you open your mind to fight the new world order

>Kratom

Careful. Can mimic a strong opioid.

i want to quit coffee and only drink green tea, but when i get to work its impossible not a have a cup or 5

coffee is for fags and lazy people

>I am a weak person with zero willpower, and thus cannot drink coffee moderately. Furthermore, I feel the need to announce my personal decision to quit coffee to the whole world
I fucking hate squares. You people are cancer.

Can we stop putting Jew next to everything you don't like? Nobody will take us seriously if you use the word beyond its meaning. Just like how fag has become a common insult to anybody.

coffee is as potent as cocaine to me. feels good being able to get my cocaine equivalent for dirt cheap and legally

i work with a guy who's in his 50s who never drinks coffee and the amount of energy he has is incredible. i cant help but think its related to the no coffee. he's got a big belly too

why do homos need coffee though? does it tighten their sphincters or loosen them?

This. Micro dosage cocaine is where it's at

>English teacher doesn't into memes
What a surprise.

i read the other day that regular tea drinkers have a 50% reduced chance of dementia. i drink a lot of coffee. today i had 3 large iced long blacks with three shots of espresso each. im addicted to the caffeine hit but i also read drinking decaffeinated coffee has the same medical benefits as normal coffee.

I want to give it up because it harms my sleep so much but sitting around drinking coffee at lunch of my boring job is too pleasurable

It's a laxative.

I've never found a decaf brand with as much flavour though. If they made decaf coffee that tasted like Taylors I'd make the switch

I've all but quit coffee but I still like my morning tea.

have fun with the opiod withdrawals

>t. Addicted to kratom and has to drink the disgusting leaf powder swill 3-4 times a day to feel normal

pretty much never had caffeine before in my entire life. sure, i eat chocolate but that's about it. caffeine makes me feel groggy. i have enough energy without it.

i started shitting in cups its like 2girl1cup in the mornings

ahhh. gets me going

You think I could ever stop sipping?

Get bent.

>Authoritarian Left

STOP being addicted to stimulants, it's degenerate.

If grass could piss green tea is how that would taste like.

noice
non sippers are delusional

Cawfee? No thanks, I prefer gween tea.
youtube.com/watch?v=Os3ZtVTHRjA

that first sip of the day tho

But what if I'm not addicted and it makes me more productive?

That's what all the addicts say m8

Christ faggot, get some better anime to make references to.

I like caffeine. It keeps me from getting massive headaches

I haven't had any for 4 days

Only fags and women drink tea, men drink coffee

What are your objections to coffee in particular? I find it ok, as it doesn't alter you significantly but it helps you to concentrate, with no real risks involved.

Don't have any objections desu as long as you're not drinking 15 cups every day and need it to function

lol fucking this

its coffee, not meth, quit being a bitch

Coffee is a gateway drug to meth

coffee? you mean grind juice

>i put on blackface on my hands so that i can get a nigger to fuck me . jpg

>he doesn't want peak performance

Nigga I down 2 x monster and 5 x coffee EVERY SINGLE DAY, sometimes with an added redbull.

Where are my sipbois at?

What the fuck, 15 cups? You'd be shaking so much you wouldn't be able to perform basic tasks. I only have a morning cup of coffee or a cup of spite coffee for sleep-shills.

I hear you user, I tried it once.
But I'm a fucking sleepy head, and it took me at least 1 hour more before being full awake.
Never slept that well though.

Coffee is a non-white beverage

>I've never found a decaf brand with as much flavour though

ive literally never tried a decaf coffee. its meant to have the same amount of antioxidants as caffeinated and thats why you still get the health benefits. im on some medications that make me drowsy so i really appreciate the effects of the caffeine otherwise i would switch to decaf.

What's wrong with coffee? I have one cup a day. Doesn't seem too bad. What's the skinny?

The skinny is:

>non-white beverage ( made by shitskins that grind poo into it so you are drinking poop, that's why it is brown)
>degenerate ( you are addicted to a stimulant)
>bad for your circulation
>promoted by the Jew
>can make you gay

Any questions?

stop it fag, you're going to die.

Who gives a shit cunt!! Obviously you haven't got a serious mental intensive work to do during those two weeks.

fuk u nerd

Stick to your tea, you pommy punces are too weak for a real man's coffee....

How can it???? The chemical and responce are very diferent?? Genuine question?

Drinking Longjing tea is spiritual experience. coffee is like heroin, its gets you high when youre not addicted to it yet but for people who drink it regularly it just gives you the energy of a normal person has who doesnt drink coffee

Nigga the Redbull CEO is LITERALLY /ourguy/, we must support him

>be sleepy
>drink a bit of coffee
>feel much better

>be wide awake
>don't drink coffee

That's it, not that hard fellas.

>He doesnt know that Blitzkrieg was fuelled by methamphetamine

wtf I love meth now

I swear to god, EVERYTHING is a jew these days

Nigger just use it in moderation you absolute fucking fool

No :)

Tea nations god tear.

I don't drink coffee because i don't enjoy it as much as I used to.

I'm not giving up tea. It's one of the few pleasures I have left.

Do you have Jews in Greece?

Nope. Had 6 redbulls yesterday since I have to fight my body's sleep schedule as I'm usually not up in the afternoon.

Perhaps if I didn't have to work I wouldn't resort to such things, but that's never going to happen. I don't expect to live more than 4 or five years from now, so any health implications are meaningless.

Nothing like a black filter coffee and a roll up to make you shit well in the morning

That's why I drink a liter of whiskey a day, keeps me from having siezures.

Kratom is pretty weaksauce compared to legit opiates. I have sufficient experience with both.

>degenerate druggy
>leaf
Wow, almost exactly what I expected.

Without the guidance of our Queen Mother, what do you expect the leafs to do?

organic locally grown beans grinded with stone. prepared black, piping hot first thing in the morning. nothing added, slow drip filtered with non bleached fabric.

small minds think in terms of "da caffeine jew, da soy jew, da carb jew". redpilled people think in terms of satisfying daily vitamin, mineral, and macro requirements from natural unprocessed foods

Best bang for your buck, and tastes great IMO.

Americans stop paying the Dunk and Star jews $6 per coffee when you can have 2-3 weeks of coffee for the same price. Also cold coffee takes no time with this stuff

I'm quitting today. Don't know how I'm going to handle to caffeine tomorrow when I've got volume day, have 5x5 front squats and 5x5 push presses at around 90% of 5rm. Shit will take like 2 hours to get done. Going to be a test with no coffee.

>I could quit if I wanted to

Coffee is a shit. But I could never give up tea.
Tea is so ingrained in my culture, it's almost impossible to give it up. It's good form to offer anyone who comes into my house a cup of tea; it's just correct order. It doesn't matter who - a cup of tea is always the correct offering.

Tea is always a good drink. Not that iced abomination that Americans drink. That's a disgrace. I have 4 different types; Yorkshire tea in teabags, Tetley's also in bags for a quick brew, Assam loose leaf, and Darjeeling loose leaf. Tea is very important. When I make a proper pot, I use loose leaf and follow my grandmother's method. (RIP).
Coffee is for French, Americans and Southern European types. Londoners and homosexuals like coffee.
Proper lads drink tea.
Tea is an elixir of wonder.

I wonder if i can actually get away with this.

What's a reputable onine source?

I don't like coffee. The name itself annoys me. I have linked imagery of drinking coffee with boring afternoons and slow paced thinking. Boring.

i only drink tea aswell. not coffee

and i buy yorkshire tea aswell, because its proper strong, have a 2 teabag cup in the morning before work.

nz are big on tea, more tea drinkers there, and australia as well.

Sources?

caffeine is life

Yeah and I did
L2Read krautnigger

Yeah I'm not going to drink sweet tea because some blue haired bitch at Starbucks said your a creep.

>4 days
>quit

Use to drink 700-800 mg of caffeine daily, cut down to one cup of black coffee a day a week ago. Still feeling the withdrawals. How long does this shit last?

>Still feeling the withdrawals. How long does this shit last?

forever
o
r
e
v
e
r

That's fucking nasty. Trust a fucking yank to drink that sort of trash.

ANZACS
Top lads.
youtube.com/watch?v=cZqN1glz4JY

No nicotine or caffeine for 5 years.

If you like weed quit caffeine and only use it when having a bad time on edibles. You get WAY higher off caffeine. Read about it and experimented.

>not just taking a caffeine pill with cold water or tea (sugar less)

>not scho-ka-kola

You can try yourself to get up in pitch black darkness at 6:30 in the morning without some coffee

20 push-ups

I'd like to read more about you getting higher on weed without caffeine, any references?