Christ-tards....meet Barraiya

Hello christfags. Allow me to introduce you to Barraiya, one of the many Australian Aboriginal gods. Barraiya is said to have created the first vagina with a spear so that Eingana could give birth.

Make sure that you understand that the way you, the christfag, see Barraiya, as being absurd and mythical, is exactly the same way that atheists see YOUR favourite god.

Your fellow religiotards have been searching for evidence of the christian god's existence for over 2,000 years. It is the most exhaustive search in the history of our species. And the grand total of evidence gathered from this monumental search........is exactly the same amount as that gathered for Barraiya.

Zero.

How does that make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/world/cardinal-george-pell-finds-hundreds-of-millions-of-euros-tucked-away-in-vatican-accounts-20141204-120k3f.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shit thread

Ass-blasted religiotard.

I'm a little surprised that you're not talking about hats, m8.

He is risen.

your dumb speech belongs in a seventh year RE class. Literally a question for a 12 year old.

Your immediate resort to name-calling, while dodging the point raised is telling. If your god made any sense at all, you would not be forced to embarrass yourself in this way.

If only you had a shred of evidence, we would stop laughing at you.

Your religion is a scam
Your priest is a liar
Your god does not exist
And you have been scammed

Atheist fucktrad

Jesus loves you, OP, don't be angry with Him. He knows what is best for you.

You have revealed much about your intellect, and your level of education, by the fact that you saved, and re-posted that grotesquely ignorant image.

yeah, that christianity really was the worst Thing ever
literaly shaking over here just thinking about it

The story of jesus was plagiarised from the story of horus. Your baby jesus is just as fake as your little god.

I'm sorry, but Zeitgeist is loaded with false statements. And don't be angry at God because your grandma died or something. Grow up, man.

Shilling for a child-rape cult, and not even having the excuse of coming from a third-world country with poor education. You must be plenty dumb, Klaus.

>And don't be angry at God

Clearly you are fond of this line for some reason. If you were a little brighter you would make the fairly obvious realisation that people are not angered by things that don't exist.

>the fairly obvious realisation that people are not angered by things that don't exist.
Exactly, so it's obvious that you actually do believe in God. You're just being angsty and pretending that He doesn't exist. That won't solve your personal problems, though, you need to face reality if you want to move on in life.

Which god do I believe in? Barraiya or your favourite god? Or one of the 10,000 others?

The one you made an angry thread about.

Christ Jesus, who rose from the dead on the third day.

You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make him drink

Sins of some do not erase the flood of good the church has done

You are so angry and bitter at an organization that has done infinitely more than you ever will.

Are you an impiricist or would you accept reason in place of hard evidence?

If you're going to say that hard evidence is required, then I'm going to assume you don't believe in anything you haven't personally verified for yourself based on impirical evidence. So all philosophy and metaphysics are invalid, and unless you've examined the evidence for yourself, so is any science you claim true. That would mean you know virtually nothing beyond shitposting on Sup Forums and your opinion would have to be discarded. If I'm wrong on any of those points, I'm gonna need you to prove it with hard evidence.

The aussie is now all tough ranting, but in his moment of dying he will have second doubts and will ask god for forgiveness because the unknown or afterlife seems more palpable at that point. I hear hell is not a fun place to be.

Saged.

Makes me feel like adblock

Which god will I ask for forgiveness?

I mentioned two gods in my thread. Which one have you convinced yourself that I believe in?

Also, if your little god made any sense at all, the threat of hell would not be necessary. Surely that very obvious point is clear even to a religiotard? Or am I over-estimating your IQ?

It is ignorant and superstitious to believe that God made everything out of nothing.

It is rational and scientific to believe that **we don't fucking know so lets not jump to premature conclusions**.

It is ignorant and superstitious to believe that God **exists**

It is rational and scientific to believe that matter **follows the laws of physics as we currently understand them**

God **isn't an effect or a cause because he doesn't exist**

The origin of matter **is something we don't fucking know so lets not jump to premature conclusions**

If God made everything, then who made God?
Matter **didn't make anything, rather, everything is matter by definition**

Betrayed by his own digits. topkeks.

Throwing a few coins to the plebs is part of the scam, matey. If the church truly was all about charity, they would not have amassed vast fortunes. They would have given it to the poor. When pic related took over the finances in the vatican, he found "hundreds of millions of Euros tucked away in various accounts."

baka.com.au/world/cardinal-george-pell-finds-hundreds-of-millions-of-euros-tucked-away-in-vatican-accounts-20141204-120k3f.html

It's all about the cash. If you are too stupid to see that, then you are exactly the sort of person the church wants in their pews each sunday.

do you get course credits for this or something?

I do not, but I appreciate you thinking that I deserve it.

What he's asking is what's the point of this thread. Did you come here to get fresh opinions on religion and atheism or did you come here to be confrontational/stroke ego by confirming your belief that everyone who is religious is retarded, without exclusion; and tell your circle of friends about how not one could raise a good argument?

>basic reading comprehension
Yeah, i don't think you deserve them, i was just wondering what made you come to Sup Forums and post such try hard bait. I thought it must be one or more of:
1) money (alphabet/JIDF)
2) credits (liberal coursework)
3) ego