Gorka RESIGNS due to deep state take-over

First Bannon, now Gorka. And they both say anti-MAGA forces have won the white house.

“Given recent events, it is clear to me that forces that do not support the MAGA promise are – for now – ascendant within the White House,” Gorka wrote in a letter addressed to the president. “As a result, the best and most effective way I can support you, Mr. President, is from outside the People’s House.”

Sources within the administration close to Dr. Gorka claim he became disillusioned because Trump’s key policy platform of fighting radical Islamic terrorism was repeatedly undermined when his national security adviser, H.R. McMaster, fired key individuals from the National Security Council who were loyal to that platform.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/25/sebastian-gorka-resigns-from-trump-administration/

Other urls found in this thread:

mcmasterleaks.com
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/08/06/mcmaster-worked-think-tank-backed-soros-funded-group-helped-obama-sell-iran-nuclear-deal/
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/McMasters-Sovereignty-over-Temple-Mount-complex-is-a-policy-decision-490923
youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/revealed-mcmaster-deeply-hostile-israel-banned-netanyahu-accompanying-potus-western-wall/
dailywire.com/news/19335/senior-west-wing-official-says-mcmaster-called-hank-berrien
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good. Impeach!

Gorka is a zionist

Fuck israel

No, thats Kushner you faggot

mcmaster needs to go

No McMaster needs to stay

Kushner is an Orthodox Jew that doesn't support the state of Israel.

Pretty racist.

kys

Look at this deep state kike shill that literally went off script, posted 5 replies in 5 minutes, and defends McMaster, Kushner and all the other rats against Bannon and Gorka.

Also:
>Thinking Sup Forums will support McMaster and Kushner if you pretend they are anti-kike

Deep state? Im literally sitting in my bedroom smoking some weed watching this narrative fail over and over and over.

You guys are pathetic. lmao this is how far the kikes have fallen? YOU HAD CONTROL BUT NOT FOR LONG. fucking kikes. kys

;good job boys, i can't tell who's kiking who

>You literally think that Soros-funded globalist McMaster and the orthodox democrat jew Kushner are anti-kike agenda? Lmao.

Whatevers bad for Israel is good for me,

It's easy. Bannon and Gorka are anti-Soros and anti-globalist.

McMaster literally worked for Soros for many years.

mcmasterleaks.com

Literally don't give a fuck about the globalist meme if the Rothschild plaything called israel exists.

cernovichleaks.com/

>McMaster literally worked for Soros for many years.
then why is he apparently openly against israel in the press? smokescreen?

kys

how the fuck are you posting so fast

The media and the left hates Bannon and Gorka. They call them nazis.

The media and the left loves McMaster. They say he is their man on the inside.

You must be paid.

This is literally (((Breitbart))) doing damage control. I just want to watch the kikes be super pissed so ending israel will be great.

what's your problem with Breitbart?

>deep state takeover
>mcmaster opposes sucking jew dick

hmmmm

I would literally drop Trump right this second if liberals promised not to gloat.

Zionist shill outlet just like Drudge and every other media outlet.

really makes u think doesnt it

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/08/06/mcmaster-worked-think-tank-backed-soros-funded-group-helped-obama-sell-iran-nuclear-deal/

A lot of democrats are anti-Israel. That doesn't make them pro-white.

HAHA I cant believe you losers took the time to revenge-create such a website about a twitter-nobody. Things must be rough.

Just fuck my shit up

Cernovich is bannons bitch. He made mcmasterleaks.com

Because autistic faggots suck bannon's dick and pretend that Bannon is the only reason Trump ran on the campaign policies he did and are basically crypto-libtards in their assumption that Trump is a drooling idiot without someone to point him in a particular direction and bannon himself apparently believes this and sucks his own cock all day long while his sycophants are trying to suck it for him

This will be a surprise to nobody.

Cernovich disavowed trump 2 weeks before bannon left. but bannon left 2 weeks before it was announced so it makes sense.

mcmaster fired the right people

this is a double play

gorka the deep state agent is resigning saying the MAGA people are not MAGA, making it feel like trump is losing when he is winning

Bill Kristol, the #NeverTrump neo-con kike called McMaster "the most promising sign of the Trump administration"

I dont care. I read his book, fuck the kikes.

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/McMasters-Sovereignty-over-Temple-Mount-complex-is-a-policy-decision-490923

they are pro zionists and pro jews which are globalists

globalism is destroying libya syria irak

If you don't see that this is the face of a paid shill, you are blind.

im just bored af and wanna troll u guys. its too easy,

nope I still support Trump

Why do you hate Israel? You are either lefty or palestinian goatfucker. It's good that jews have a state, there are less of them in our countries. Plus that they are based after so much years with goatfuckers like you around them.

You guys got a bulgaria VPN server. good to take note of

What is his pin?

hehe xd you are the ultimate le troll face good job fedora nigger now kys

1452547d chess

he didnt resign.

miller next.

wasn't he fired the moment kelly gave him a looking-over and saw he's a random charlatan who barfs up old talking points with a fancy accent in order to land cable news spots to shill his regurgitative books?

even if you agree w/ his talking points he's still an incurious joke of a human being lol

>hurr durr I was only pretending to be retarded

reverse 12d chesse in a vacuum

SHE
FUCKING
WON
DRUM
SKINS

Sadly this looks like Trump has been compromised. Expanding troops in Afghanistan?

The way Trump is described, it sounds as though he is very controlled by who he surrounds himself by. Without Gorka or Bannon and probably Miller soon, he'll just be George Bush from now on

Kikes worship demons.

Kushner is a globalist Jew. They are the real problem.
In case you are completely blind, they are warring against nationalist Jews.
The UN is against Israel, Soros is against Israel.
Soros funds pro Palastine and Iran groups.
An effort has been made by the globalist Jews to take out Netenyahu. And take away power from Trump.
The same globalist Jews took out Bannon and Gorka. McMaster who worked at a Soros think tank. Those guys all know which side they are on.

Congrats to all the retards who don't get it, and who are aligned with the globalists Jews. The same Jews who control the media, the education system, and politics. Just because they think they are suppose to hate Israel, because there are a large group of globalist Jews who have power.

Kushner is an Orthodox jew who doesn't support Israel.

kys.

Bannon gone. Gorka gone. Flynn never got there. This is fucked.

And McMaster and Kushner STAY? We're so fucked. I don't even know what I VOTED for anymore. Where is the "Maga"?

All Trump does is "jobs jobs jobs" and suck the military dick every day.

If globalism means the end of Israel. so be it.

That's exactly what I just said.

MAGA is America First Not israel you subversive kike.

Globalism means control of the world by globalist Jews.
You can't be that stupid.

wtf?????

Antifa, BLM and Mohamadist dislike Isreal too...hmmm. What's going on here?

WTF!
Now there are no anti-globalists left in WH.

Well that's the thing, we get rid of the banks we get rid of the globalists. Kys.

>They only control the banks.

No wall. No indictments of any of the fucking Dems. War pushed in Afghanistan. War pushed in Venezuela.

Wtf is this shit?

Listen. Trump is the chaos candidate. israel is squirming since obviously this is the best narrative they can muster with shitty kushner memes and shitty ivanka memes.

Pathetic. You Zionist kikes used to be better at psy ops. cmon

What the fuck is the deep state? An entity as nebulous as the illuminati? A boogeyman for rural and suburban retards?

Hitler was right.

youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs

Look. If he bails on building the wall he should be impeached by his own supporters!

McMaster has taken control of the White House. Soros puppet is now practically in power and has eliminated all of the nationalists from the White House.
You have to be completely blind to not see what is going on.

i think i don't get it
can you break it down in even more bullet points?
not even being sarcastic
what else don't i know?

>What the fuck is the deep state
It's people in government that are not elected. Like CIA, FBI, NSA etc..

Soros Puppet. bro kys. McMaster meme will never work

>WTF!
>Now there are no anti-globalists left in WH.
I know right?

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/revealed-mcmaster-deeply-hostile-israel-banned-netanyahu-accompanying-potus-western-wall/

McMaster literally hates Israel. I couldn't support him more.

What's next ? Kellyanne Conway gets kicked in the face by Trump? Stephen Miller has Trump shit on his head on live TV?

Gorka was one of the best. How the fuck?

is it a bad thing that we could potentially have a foreign country no longer completely owning our congress?

>job creation isn't making american great again

I sincerely hope your post is bait you fucking NEET faggot

dailywire.com/news/19335/senior-west-wing-official-says-mcmaster-called-hank-berrien

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

McMaster worked a Soros think tank.
McMaster got into the White House
McMaster fired and pushed out all of the Nationalists
All of a sudden Trump takes changes his promises and his foreign policy will be to take up the globalist agenda in the Middle East.

At the same time Neteyahu who has a border wall is under attack by globalists.
Globalists stand against Nationalists and are taking over.

McMaster literally supports Soros, Obama, Clinton, Susan Rice, and he hates Trump.

If you are for McMaster, you are against the Trump-agenda.

Miller will go next. They've already started the process.

>bulgars bitch about the deep state
>"omg how dare you be glad that mcmaster tells israel to fuck off"

HMMMMM

my point is, if all Trump has is " muh jobs" and "look at muh byootiful military"....we're fucked

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Good

The globalist jews would still be in power.

>nationalists
>bannon and gorka love israel and suck israeli dick all day long
>nationalists

>“Given recent events, it is clear to me that forces that do not support the MAGA promise are – for now – ascendant within the White House,” Gorka wrote in a letter addressed to the president. “As a result, the best and most effective way I can support you, Mr. President, is from outside the People’s House.”

how does this logic make sense? leaving the president stranded and surrounded by globalists is the best way to support him?