youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/McMasters-Sovereignty-over-Temple-Mount-complex-is-a-policy-decision-490923
azcentral.com/story/news/politics/fact-check/2014/07/21/az-fact-check-jones-claim-crime-arpaio-partly-true/12952799/
politico.com/story/2016/11/george-soros-joe-arpaio-arizona-230724
unvis.it/politico.com/story/2016/11/george-soros-joe-arpaio-arizona-230724
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1 post by this ID

MAGA

[G]iven recent events, it is clear to me that forces that do not support the MAGA promise are – for now – ascendant within the White House,” As a result, the best and most effective way I can support you, Mr. President, is from outside the People’s House.

Regrettably, outside of yourself, the individuals who most embodied and represented the policies that will ‘Make America Great Again,’ have been internally countered, systematically removed, or undermined in recent months. This was made patently obvious as I read the text of your speech on Afghanistan this week…

The fact that those who drafted and approved the speech removed any mention of Radical Islam or radical Islamic terrorism proves that a crucial element of your presidential campaign has been lost

Just as worrying, when discussing our future actions in the region, the speech listed operational objectives without ever defining the strategic victory conditions we are fighting for. This omission should seriously disturb any national security professional, and any American who is unsatisfied with the last 16 years of disastrous policy decisions which have led to thousands of Americans killed and trillions of taxpayer dollars spent in ways that have not brought security or victory.

Your presidency will prove to be one of the most significant events in modern American politics. November the 8th was the result of decades during which the political and media elites felt that they knew better than the people who elect them into office. They do not, and the MAGA platform allowed their voices to be heard. Millions of people believe in, and have chosen, you and your vision of Making America Great Again. They will help eventually rebalance this temporary reality.

>UPDATE: In response to this story, the White House issued a statement that said, “Sebastian Gorka did not resign, but I can confirm he no longer works at the White House.”

Nth for twitter meltdowns

>the White House issued a statement that said, “Sebastian Gorka did not resign, but I can confirm he no longer works at the White House.”

someone explain this meme to me

He either works in somewhere else than the WH or he has been fired

load your launchers, /ptg/

FUCK OFF DRUM SKINS

>1 post by this ID

Thy will be done.

> ICE plans to outsource data collection on 500,000 people a month [1]

> The new system would help ICE track targets, described as “priority criminal aliens,” by funneling data from at least 17 sources into one system, according to a request published on a federal contracting website in early August. The “continuous monitoring and alert system” described in ICE’s request would combine real-time information on jail bookings and FBI numbers with other records that a person generates in everyday life, including car registrations, credit history and wire transfers.
17 sources, that likely will cross voting registration records and driver licenses top kek. Illegals are completely fucked if anyone slightly competent is in charge of it.

TRUMP, IF YOU ARE LISTEN: I would do it for free.

> The system apparently would expand on and formalize a little-publicized data collection program that ICE began a year ago. Under President Donald Trump, the agency says it now requires a more robust tool for collecting data on its targets.
Thanks Obama kek. Actually, ICE must not have told Obama that or he would have it killed like he killed the "terrorist list" and had it destroyed

The only reason I can think of for getting rid of Gorka is that he was too involved in the media and a controversial figure. Seems like Gen. Kelly wants to control who is the face of the White House and it's messaging, like a more traditional White House.

The people around Trump can change but Trump will never change. Charlottesville proves that Trump would never cuck on his beliefs. The entire media and establishment hated Trump for this and he still won't budge.

Trump has now been president for 15% of 1 term.

Will firing Miller be another MAGA victory? Seems to me that /ptg/ considers removal of Bannon and Gorka great things.

bannon out
gorka out

ivanka stays
jared stays

wtf, I love the presidency now!

>Seems to me that /ptg/
Again with this shit Malta? This thread gets at very least 100 different people every 300 posts.

/ptg/ is just a trump personality cult

He's not going to fire his own child. He's not Reagan

HILLARY
FUCKING
CLINTON
WON

Did you enjoy how he said 'ANTIFA' at the rally and mocked?
I giggled.

>he's not reagan

let's hope so!

pretty fucking shitty, the only victory trumpshits can enjoy is a one handed to them by the same guy who wants to get a grand jury on trump, how ironic is that?

I enjoyed saying him about the govt shut down to build the wall

also I will enjoy his halfassed backtrack on that statement in january when the GOP cockblocks him in an epic fashion

> An - tee - fahr
How do you guys pronounce it? Here it is "An-tea-fah"

Radical centrists will destroy the world, once they get around to it

but is fa like fascist or fah like fohscist?

You know how Sup Forums and associated trolls always loved to mock liberals oblivious to the writing on the wall, olbivious to the unraveling situation? Like the famous
>bernie can still win guys!
line? Well /ptg/ is turning into the exact same group of people denying the reality even more, believing in false statements and suspending disbelief to till they drop. Fucking sad!

How many more weeks of this autistic leftist screeches due to the pardon?

>inb4 portugal says soap opera

Ant-ee-/fa/

>yfw I used to pronounce in my mind unironically like University

He pronounced it as Ann-teefah as a reason

If you say it like Anti-fa, that just reinforces they are against fascists. Dumb commie language game
Trump is pretty smart

madam

>It's yet another "Malta spergs out for 30 posts" episode

Spread this shit far and wide. The Dems will not condemn this behavior and the media will never hold them accountable.

Make them suffer in the midterms. Let the normies know.

Well, it keeps the thread bumped

>Give liberals their fire
>Be surprised that they still hate you

>two punches for Hillary
>the ISIS guy explodes
>changes to black hand before punchinjg obama
Hearty kek.

Just say anti like normal and add fa to the end. You pronounce the fa as you would normally whaen saying fascist or fascism.

Americans with English as their mother tongue who pronounce it as an-TI-fa should be quartered by horses on the market square.

The free bumps are nice

wait he got pardoned?

>You pronounce the fa as you would normally
There is this difference in how "a" is pronounced around the world it's not even funny. See: potayto / potahto

The problem with you faggots is you only think in terms of elections, not the people allowed to vote in them, which drags you ever-leftward as parasitic subhumans replace the founding population of the United States.

whoops

they can be useful when they're apathetic

Goodbye and good riddance Mr Gorka! And to all traitors brandishing swastikas, Confederate battle flags, anti-Semitic banners and "MAGA" hats:

We beat you in 1865.

We beat you in 1945.

We beat you in 1969.

We beat you in 2008.

It will be a pleasure to defeat you once and for all. For AMERICA will always be BETTER than the traitors, racists, and fascists. Your stooge in chief has outed himself and AMERICA is answering.

>wait he got pardoned?
Hell yeah

So where the fuck is the security? This is exactly what ISIS does

M A G A

Yep. Earlier today. The lefty rage was unbelievable.

Yep.
The generated salt was tremendous. Some people on reddit were even saying Trump caused the hurricane in order to cover up the pardon. I wish I saved some of the screencaps

I see Diego Rodriguez has some confusion about what rule of law actually means.

didn't he lose the election for the same sheriff seat anyways? sad person, who got famous because he peddled the
>obama is a kenyan
crap

One Vote also 'slammed' Obama's transgendered soldier law, and then 'slammed' Trump for repealing it.

and you are the best of goyim, Fluffy.

Hillary peddled the Kenyan shit tho, it only became a FOX talking point in 2009.

That's weird, the last guy I voted for has been actively deporting illegals and cracking down on the illegal voter base of the Democrats.

I know, my Antverpian dialect has three different "a" sounds that are not used in standard Dutch.

I don't get why English speaking people would suddenly start pronouncing "anti" wrong just because you abbreviate the next word or don't know what the abbreviation means.

>when you're a neet on a tropical island so instead of going out and talking to girls at the beach you spend all day shitposting

Means nothing. You elected an ordoliberal antiracist controlled by Jews.

>who got famous because he peddled the "obama is a kenyan" crap
Actually, he got famous for being tough on crime

> he forego having a county jail and built a tent city in the middle of 100 degrees Arizona desert to house the county prisoners
> he made them wear pink uniforms and do hard labour
> he made routine checkpoints to catch illegals and actually caught them, criminal status or not

Wait so a letter actually gets sent? I thought it was just something the president says and boom your pardoned

>b-b-b-b-but Hillary
doesn't work buddy...

>goyim
>says the guy who sends Israel 40 000 000 000 hard earned tax dollars anualy
you crazy american and your wicked sense of humour, I swear

The English language is not standardized and isn't even the official language of the USA. I can say whatever the fuck I want, however I want.

Propose an alternative, you faggot. If you can't, neck yourself immediately.

(((Mark's sister)))

Did it actually decrease crime?

well, he lost the election, means that people werent satisfied with his ineffective flashy aproach

>controlled by jews
>when israel wants McMaster to leave

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/McMasters-Sovereignty-over-Temple-Mount-complex-is-a-policy-decision-490923

HMMMMM

Oh, that's nice.

>reactionary politics
Isn't that a communist term?

she's correct though, objectively

yeah this one strikes me as a deep, deep lefty.

>when your brother is trying to connect with white people so he can possibly run and win the presidency and you start shitposting about how white people are evil and need to die

ha

Israel hated Obama, while Trump praises Israel any time he has the chance, really makes you think, also McMaster is a Obama holdover, really makes you think

Pretty sure Zuckercuck's sister already got btfo'd by Roosh v

>Trump goes on stage and declares that 'my good friends from Sup Forums' are going to be harvesting the immigrant data from now on
>Literally the start of the worlds first autism powered information gathering system
It'd be like if Big Brother was powered by spergs.

>139103124
>when a shitposter responds to you hoping you'll respond back

Always better to have these sorts of things in writing.

>Did it actually decrease crime?
AZCentral, much like other "Fact Checkers", give the raw data and then the "analysis" [1]. I'll let the raw data, the facts speak for themselves

> So, azcentral Fact Check looked at all crime for the past 20 years, focusing most heavily on the most recent decade worth of data available. During that time (2002-12), the population under Arpaio's jurisdiction jumped 46.5 percent.
> The data show that the rate of property crime, per 100,000 people, decreased by about 57.5 percent from 2002 to 2012.
> The data also show that when looking at both property and violent crime combined, the overall crime rate dropped from 2002 to 2012.

[1] azcentral.com/story/news/politics/fact-check/2014/07/21/az-fact-check-jones-claim-crime-arpaio-partly-true/12952799/

You need to stop your obsession with losing, Fluffy.

Will the Bolseviks try to take over cities in October?
Are you guys ready? Started lifting and getting a gun?

Seriously, you're addiction to being BTFO is unhealthy

ok

>complaining about the electoral college AFTER losing
Lmao sore loser

>well, he lost the election, means that people werent satisfied with his ineffective flashy aproach

Pay no attention to the fact Soros spent 2 million dollars in a sheriff election to ensure Arpaio wouldn't get reelected.

> Soros spends $2 million to defeat Arpaio
> The Soros-funded PAC, Maricopa Strong, will file campaign finance documents Friday showing Soros’ multimillion dollar investment against Arpaio, along with $500,000 from Texas energy billionaires Laura and John Arnold and $250,000 from Laurene Powell Jobs (widow of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs). The group had previously reported a $300,000 donation from Soros, one of the Democratic Party’s biggest donors.

Pay close attention to this trio. Soros is well known but Jobs widow is likely taking over his "philanthropy" when he croaks. She just bought "The Atlantic" (newspaper), bailing them out from certain bankruptcy

politico.com/story/2016/11/george-soros-joe-arpaio-arizona-230724

am I?

I'm going to eat dinner with the family and CNN will be on. Wish me luck,

Please archive those
unvis.it/politico.com/story/2016/11/george-soros-joe-arpaio-arizona-230724