Ask A Fijian native - ish anything

How much for a blowjob and a 5 minute fuck?

Are there any white people there?

Depends the prettier the more expensive. you can get some dirt cheap like a bj for 20 fjd= 10 USD. High school girls 15 + go for 100 bucks maybe more depending on what they got packing. However you gotta know people...

Nice to see Fiji represented.

What island you live on?
Are you chill with the immigrant groups in your country?
Do you mind us kiwis living there?
Got any Indian friends?

What is the thing you could tell us that would shock us the most about Fiji and generate the most replies?

Oh yeah, but the place can get crowded with white people in the major coastal towns of lautoka and nadi... huge flock of tourists, makes you wonder if your in greece or something at times.

What's with the -ish?

Why is your water so good?

Fiji bottled water sucks

I live on the main Island called Viti levu. (there are only 2 main big ones with around 100 - 200 ish tiny ones) We had problems with the Indian immigrants who came as labourers for the sugar (the whites tried to make us do that but we told em to go fuk themselves). meh white people and other islanders are accepted very easily. Yeah, got some indian friends, but they are indian in race alone...

Are you "people"?

The natives have a strong conservative christian background, WE ARE PROBABLY THE ONLY COUNTRY THAT SUPPORTS ISRAEL AND THE NATIVE POPULACE WILL BE WILLING IF ISRAEL COULD PROVIDE THE LOGISTICS TO DEFEND THE HOLY LAND AND GODS PEOPLE FROM THE HAJI FCKERS AND ANY OTHER HEATHENS. But nowadays we are getting screwed by the commie influence in our government which is being run and infiltrated by the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD.... no biggie

I look like a fijian, and I am from my mothers side. But I am of European Descent, the Family comes from NZ but the line originates with the Normans who came with william the conqueror ...

I'm out of the loop, are you guys getting a new flag or not????

Also hi from NZ. You know you guys are everyone's favourite Pacific nation. Fuck Samoans and Tongans and NiVanuatu and shit

Should I visit Fiji?

Probably the volcanic filters...or the years of cannibalism and witchcraft / devil worshipping that seeps into the ground after a few decades....

time stamp with id/passport

I bathed in that shiit once...wahahhaha but I dont spend money on water...Fuk THAT IS SOOO WHITE... wahhahaa who fkn pays for water...Buy a fkn beer or a coke....jeez... #poor people problems

We used to be 10 feet tall, eat those we conquered, and worship demons who would fight alongside us.... then the missionaries came and well...Im on pol ... so no ...not anymore...

Is your water as good as normies make it out to be? I've never bought one of these, seems like a huge waste of money. Also, what the fucks up with the square bottle? Do you guys have square cup holders?

How has climate change impacted your life? do you believe it is a hoax? are you happy that Kiribati is buying land for their people?

The new flag is not gonna happen soon, this government although seems all good and democratic, shiit isnt good on the local level... We dont want to change the flag because it is percieved as wiping away nation heritage and history... This government I must say is very very "progressive" it is also very influenced by the muslim brotherhood. so maybe after the next election...

No dude I mean do you have connections for
>High school girls 15 + go for 100 bucks maybe more depending on what they got packing. However you gotta know people...

That makes a lot of sense, the volcano stuff.

Honestly, I was a climate change fnatic in high school, shit in fiji is just one leftist bubble in many schools. But hearsay rumours and "skepticsm" spreads like wildfire, I believe in climate change... but whether or not and the actual amount of mans contribution and also whether or not the current scientific community can predict shhiit for whether is what I aint sod on... Just predicting the weather for the next day or week is coin flip at best..why should I take their word on the next decade / century

I've had it (disclosure: not Fijian). It's just water. It doesn't have the same "cool" taste as regular water because it has a different mineral profile. It's also distributed by the Dr Pepper Snapple Group so it's probably 50% fake.

is your media talking about drumpf 24/7?

What happened with whole mahogany plantations thing?

Is actually probably easier to predict long term weather over day to day shit.

Are you an indian or a cannibal?

You have become 100% western or are there prechristian customs and ways to handle things left that turned out to be compatible with modern life and get upheld?

Not at hand, but if you just hit an internet shop and ask some of the gamers there they can give ya current specifics. Only in the capital Im aware of... other places you probably just need to poke around at the yacht docks... girls just come around automatically ...

Stop sending your fucking indians here

We got CaNNcer here and BBComunists.... so yeah... we are as split as the US regarding that... and we got the same groups except our white nationalists are natives and nationalists just minus the white and nazi themes. oh but a bit more religious conservative.

we literally almost ran out...

I know your logic but to get causes and effects and then draw conclusions which impact people, off of "general" weather patterns is why I`m ranting...

Proud converted cannibal

Do you dudes love Hitler?

No not really , apart from beating your kids. Patriotism which also comes from deep loyalty to your village, or clan. Westernisation was great but it is turning us weak and there is a gradual climb of disreguard of old traditions and culture. We also handle witch craft over here. There is a witchcraft unit ish part of the police (unofficially) , in vanua levu.

most of us arent versed in that area of history thanks to our shitty education system (And I loved that shiit in primary school) but the natives mainly wouldnt, we have a strong support for Israel here...

Bula vinaka

> witchcraft unit ish part of the police
wat
Like an exorcism unit to calm people who believe they have been cursed?
>gradual climb
Well, I was curious about what is still left to be disregarded.

> witchcraft unit ish part of the police
wat
Like an exorcism unit to calm people who believe they have been cursed?
>gradual climb
Well, I was curious about what is still left to be disregarded in the first place.

Vinaka vaka levu

glad your about

glad we can all come together here

A colleague of mine's wife is Fijian Indian.
He tells me when his grandkids come visit from Fiji they keep opening the fridge just to stare and the stuff in it because noone has a fridge over there and you can't keep perishables at home. Also they run room to room amazed at the plasterboard because in Fiji most places are just sheetmetal on a frame.
This true?
What is a standard home like?

Like an actual unit that contacts tikina or "keepers" who offer trades to people who curse others to lift those curses (kinda like ransom is). Or they just hunt down "practitioners" like dogs and beat the shit outta them L.A style if they dont comply. Well, there is the Yaqona sessions (drinking rituals during important events) , traditional marriages, witchcraft, the history of old passed down through stories.Chiefdom (titles and stuff that comes with it). And alotta etiquettes.

Does everyone in Fiji think Irish people are drunk potato men?

R A R E

A

R

E

That is in the rural areas and the outer smaller islands. and in some of the villages.

It is true and even harsher in some places, I have experienced it we use firewood and had to keep embers during the night because of lack of matches and flint.

The standard home in fiji has a fridge a toilet a shower a washing machine a tv gas stove. Enough to make it bearable if you are coming from the westerners side. But remember out of major cities and towns...prepare to rough it.

What do you think of this map, are Polynesians and Micronesians different Races. are Melanesians close related to Abbos while Polynesians trace their origin to the Taiwan region? am i correct in this observation

Wahaha amongst the natives and general populace...they are all just white people...wahhaa

*and melanesians..

Thank you Fiji bro.

how do you your people feel about samoans? is it cheap to live out there?

Oh yeah definitely, but fijians have a really weird mix.... even our light skinned and dark skinned extremes still stick out amongst other micronesians and polynesians.

Polynesians are a mix race where the SEA met up with people from South America
The Maori in New Zealand trace their heritage back to South America and right back to Perisa before that

>Picrelated

i think your a drunk potato man

Generally in Fiji fellow pacific islanders are warmly welcomed, because we have warred against them shared the cultures and the gradual build up of respect is still amongst the natives. And well, prices are rising, if you are a tourist you are gonna get ripped off BIG TIME. You gotta be as stingy as a jew, but doing so can land you really really cheap chow (monthly basis) However, I doubt anyone can beat the dollar store or 99 c in the us....

You`d probably hate me, my gramps probably helped suppress the IRA in the SAS ... but meh cheers!

thanks. i wish you and your peoples a safe future out there in the soup

So if I ran around telling people that I'm cursing them would I get arrested, beaten or killed?

Its a proxy you idiot.

Thanks, much appreciated. But the Muslims and the chinese might think otherwise.

CEITA BRASS IKO SEIN KILA AU NA TAMAT A VA VITI EITA BRASS... SEIN KILA NA TAMATA KAI GERMANY QO... Hope that clarifies that... I doubt google can translate that as well ... fiji has 12 + different dialects maybe ranging upto 52 ive heard

No no, especially if you are white. This unit is more like vigilantes in very rural remote village areas . so in cities you are safe as a cucumber. and again only the natives deal with it...

Why?
They're not retarded and they have the internet...

Is it true that Indians cannot own land?

Best water I ever drank was in Morocco. And that place was a shithole. I did a double take when I tasted it. I couldn't believe something so good could come from such a filthy and disgusting place.

In Fiji we have freehold land crown land and native land... Native land can never enter into the hands of government or other races... it belongs to the respective clans it comes under. Crown land belongs to the government where you pay a land lease over a period of time. Freehold means 100% your own and anybody can purchase that, indians chiinese etc...even you... I think Native land makes up 70- 90 % of the land in fiji. (islands included)

Wahahahha by your logic we should instantly die from the Fiji water.

ah yea, seems alright

Hows the touristy stuff there?
Most people seem to holiday in Raro or Nuie, not as many in Fiji

Don't get me wrong, islanders are alright. Just came back from Vanuatu, awesome people. Many churches, even the dogs were friendly. They wear their poverty together with their happiness, on their sleeve. I imagine Fiji is not very different.

Are the Chinese taking over all the local businesses?

yeah, probs the prices.... westernisation, has increased crime and made the people less community oriented (although not in the villages everyones senpai there) We got the muslim brother hood smuggling weapons and drugs etc so theres that... But yeah if you could look past that, nothing should hold you back... Not as many recognisable landmarks so just stick to the beaches, locals, traditional activites and scuba diving for pics and selfies,...lols

How many Mooslams are in Fiji?
I thought you'd all be praying to Jesus and Ganesh, not Allah

is that your mythology, you fought with demons and stuff?

pretty cool

For Now, westernisation is changing the "contentness" and "compassion" generally.

The Chinese are becoming very noticeable, they are almost everywhere except the villages. But a priority I would say would be the muslims. The chinese just come here so they can bunny hop to Aus or NZ. The muslim brotherhood are digging in.

Why is your water over here so expensive?

sorry not with...alongside.. they are known as VUU (pronounced VOOO like a cow goes Mooo) They led each individual clan, and the clans fought man against man, whilst the old gods fought each other.

I drink Fiji water almost all the time because it doesn't have any fluoride in it, Fijian bro. Also, are you guys Melanesian or Polynesian? You guys look Melanesian, but you guys speak a Polynesian language. I'm confused.

Its expensive here as well, unless you work at the company.. I took a shower in them once...wahahha millionaire moments...

probably 1 in 50 - 100 in urban areas but thats just for now. it was recorded that 5 nationals of the country(not natives though) joined isis a while back, probably indian muslims.

>The Wonderful Company LLC, formerly known as Roll Global, is a private corporation based in Los Angeles, California. With revenues of over $4.8 billion

It's American owned, that's why

We are a mix, although the extremes of our like are still distinguishable from the other mela, poly and micro nesians.... we are a melting pot...

That is quite interesting, they say ancient Germans had an event called "Death of the Gods" or something that Jung wrote about, how gods are essentially the collective unconcious of a race, era, what not.

So i guess your "gods" had their own "death".

He also wrote a research paper how WW2 was an awakening of the germanic god Wotan, pretty crazy stuff.

So, based on mythology, how did it all start? Did the gods have physical form and what not?

How many of us Kiwi's have moved in?

Our Gods took the forms of Giant men sometimes when they presented themselves or met with clansmen. However their original form is of animals. Degei was a serpent with 4 diamonds on his head, rokobakanaceva was an octopus, also a shark called dakuwaqa. When the Gods fought each other they usually fought in their original beast form. when amongst men a huge giant(man) form. When the Gods fought each other the followers of the victor gained perks (powers) and stuff like that.

andre?

On 19 July 1972 the Popular Front for the Liberation of the Occupied Arabian Gulf (PFLOAG) attacked the British Army Training Team (BATT) house, which housed the nine SAS soldiers, based just outside the port of Mirbat, Oman. Labalaba, aged 30, was shot dead whilst firing a 25-pounder gun at the attacking guerrilla forces. He displayed notable bravery by continuing to fire the 25 pounder single handed in spite of being seriously wounded when a bullet hit him on the jaw, after his Omani loader was seriously wounded early in the battle. Captain Mike Kealy and fellow troopers Tommy Tobin and Sekonaia Takavesi ran a gauntlet of enemy fire but arrived too late to save Labalaba. Both the troopers were also hit, Takavesi was wounded in the back and Tobin was killed when a round crept through the sand-bagged walls and hit him in the face. Labalaba's actions helped to keep the insurgents pinned down until Strikemaster jets of the SOAF arrived to drive back the attackers while reinforcements from Salalah could be organised. Fellow SAS trooper Roger Cole in his book of the battle, SAS: Operation Storm, paid tribute to Labalaba saying if the guerrilla force had taken the 25-pounder then the SAS would have surely lost the battle.

Labalaba was awarded a posthumous Mention in Dispatches for his actions in the Battle of Mirbat, although some of his former comrades have campaigned for him to be awarded a posthumous Victoria Cross. His body was returned to England and buried in the cemetery at St Martin's Church, Hereford.[1]

In 2012 he was chosen as one of BBC Radio 4's 60 New Elizabethans in celebration of Queen Elizabeth's Diamond Jubilee.[3]

Damn, so cool.

what race were your ancestors, mezoamericans?

Do weird things happen in that part of world like ghost sightings or strange occurences?

Sorry bro dont know who that is... but hey two minds are better than one, plus gettin a bit sleepy.

How's the marijuana down there? And the women, do they typically warm up to foreign white men?

damn
meh im not big on ama to reddit like and not politics. have fun though

Yeah fkn proud of him. probably one of the greatest alamo moments in history. 9 vs 300 and the 9 won... wahahaha sent em jihadis runnin eh?

OSO kuni va diff diff jiko ja... wahhaha you went fkn white on me ok ok ... sure sure your too good to be a fijian now eh? ..wahaha jokes. cheers

So you're saying that the Maori people are Persians? FUCK OFF, YOU WE-WUZZING KIWI FAGGOT.

I read a story about him in a bar in England somewhere with lots (100's?) of different bottles of Scotch. He be the publican he could drink each one - nobody had ever managed it in the past. He had a shot from every bottled., then picked up the solid wooden bar for shits and giggles.

What a legend.

Salut Talaiasi!

*he bet the puclican

Nah they were some group of peoples in the Persian area that got BTFO and fled, landed in South America
Then they got BTFO of South America and fled into the Pacific

Not exactly Kangz

Well there was pita pottery or something like that that could trace us to the Egyptians. however there was a linguist who said our language structure, the dialects that is very similar to the Hebrews or the jews...

Strange occurrences are common place. mainly because of possessions. Atleast and I mean ATLEAST, every native has experienced it first hand or knows someone who has been through an experience. guaranteed