*beheads ur war heroes*

*beheads ur war heroes*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VvqNEDvgWhU
youtube.com/watch?v=t5a9vCn_BJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((Goodman)))

nothing personnel, kid

Perhaps it blew off due to strong winds?

That did the Reds during the Spanish Civil war to our cathedrals

A few statues are a small sacrifice if it angers whole generations of young white males to value their heritage and to see the Left for what it is, the death of civilization.

>The lawless attacks on our history must end!
He's defending the statue though.. he might just be /ourkike/

There are more people than you'd expect who don't know the difference between the revolutionary war and the civil war.

They are like Isis

im gonna start drinking at 730 am this saturday i think its saturday is it saturday guys?

Senseless destruction of history

you think any nigger even knows what the revolutionary war is? They probably think they're in the second revolutionary war right now...

I can't wait until Black Lives Matter and Antifa start taking down Martin Luther King statues because he was a white sympathizer.

you should replace the statue head with a nigger head

might need to replace it with a new one every few days especially in the summer

Based toothpaste

good morning. it is 730am on the east coast. if you make a mimosa, people won't judge you for drinking in public at this hour.

Communists are trying to erase your American History.

They would like nothing more then to erase and replace you.

that sounds pretty tasty but no im simply chugging bottom shelf vodka and chasing it with weak sweet tea

What did Crawford do to deserve this? Was he some kind of "evil white supremacist slave owner" or something?

well ive watched sleepy hollow and the headless horseman is a fact of american history

so if anything they made it more historicaly accurate

these people are destroyers

Those were replicas lol

Johnny Depp is a Serb

One of you Ohio faggots should whip up a concrete Pepe head with a nice tricorner hat to replace the old head.

If allowed to carry on they just might do so.

its saturday bro

injuns had it coming. Indians were savage outlaws, criminals, murderous assholes who ambushed farmers in their fields, raped their women, stole their children... horrible stone age people. I'm glad they're all gone.

underrated
This, only gullible fools would believe this stops with Confederate icons and history.

I don't think he a heeb.

Go whine about your fucking nazi monuments being torn down, because nothing will stop us!!

Shove your white heritage up your fucking ass

Is it me or does this seem to revolve around just getting a reaction?

Like the alt right pisses off the salt left simply by existing. I'm sure they're aware that in the game of making people cry, they lose majorly, their entire ideological structure revolves around appealing to emotion after all.

Now they're going after statues because they finally found a way to get the same reaction out of the other side. They found the lemon, and now they're trying to squeeze as much sour juice out of it as they can.

lol keep crying cuck

In the end they will get a bitter taste in their mouth.

But nobody normal cares when you call somebody a cuck online. Normal people do care when statues are defaced.

Why did you make me do this? I just wanted to tax you

Two can play at this game

*thinking*

found the culprit.

The Commies want a Civil War so they can take your Rights

youtube.com/watch?v=VvqNEDvgWhU

Devaluing and defacing statues would only further what they want.

>Two can play at this game
>*thinking*

You're not thinking dumb enough, they're already vandalizing Abe. He's a FUCKING WHITE MALE after all.

He still has to go back but we could make him president for life of Israel to thank him for his good deeds

Now you colonials see our long game with our mindless anteefaa agents.

For King George!

TWO SCOOPS

Let's trick BLM into torching confederate monuments and cemeteries, but are devoted to blacks who served the South

>unironically preffering Britain to the first American republic

Make a Hitler head and put it on there.

Who cares if we behead some old ass confederate statues?

>Revolutionary war hero

Anyone have that pic of them laughing to 911?

>mfw Americans actually thought that leftists would stop at Confedarate statues and are surprised by this
Reminder that the slippery slope is a real thing. You give these people an inch and they'll take a mile.

Revolutionary war has nothing to do with Confederates you moron.

Soon they will tear down George Washington.

good, it's about time yankees start feeling the heat so they wake up and realize the left isn't on their side.

"Where does it Stop?"

youtube.com/watch?v=t5a9vCn_BJw

underrated