Nut shot guy was arrested

Nut shot guy was arrested

Other urls found in this thread:

azfamily.com/story/36213492/man-hit-by-gas-round-in-viral-video-now-faces-aggravated-assault-on-police-charges
abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2014/05/baby-in-coma-after-police-grenade-dropped-in-crib-during-drug-raid/
unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2014/05/baby-in-coma-after-police-grenade-dropped-in-crib-during-drug-raid
reddit.com/r/instant_regret/comments/6vxzg3/man_who_made_the_front_page_being_shot_in_the/dm47uyz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

azfamily.com/story/36213492/man-hit-by-gas-round-in-viral-video-now-faces-aggravated-assault-on-police-charges

PRAISE KEK

HahahahhahahahA

I know this guy. He was a huge bernie supporter.

He has such fear in his face.... oh he is going to get butt raped so hard

>charging felonies over kicking a tear gas canister
>not letting the nut shot be punishment enough
>minor resisting will be quelled with life ruining consequences
>hail the state

he is fucked

Good, fuck faggots like him. He's the same twat who wants to import people interested in murdering you and destroy the white mans future. Legit hope he gets culturally enriched in jail

He was wearing a gas mask but kicked the tear gas back at the police anyway. He should be executed

>riot in the streets
>disobey the police
>threaten the presidents life
>brag about it on reddit
>be surprised when he gets arrested
Now thats what I call white privilege

They should charge him twice for damaging state property too, those canisters aren't cheap.

trips

And then when the state comes knocking at your door over a similarly minor offense, enjoy getting culturally enriched as well in that jungle of all those non-whites.

Besides, this bullshit just lets him play the victim.

read the article, he didn't just kick a canister, one of the assault charges is due to him throwing a canister at the police. Considering he has second degree burns on his hand due to picking up said canister it's pretty damning

How does mom's basement feel, filthy lefty?

buttmad antifa detected

Oh no, not a canister of tear gas. How will they ever survive? It's not like they have riot shields to deflect that shit. How nice of a throw could it have been while it was searing the flesh off his hand? And do you think that pussy can actually throw like a man?

I'm not saying this guy isn't a total faggot, but we don't need A.) him playing victim, B.) to spend tax dollars putting him up in jail C.) tolerate the State getting this butt hurt over hardly anything at all.

KEK

PRAISE HIM! WE ARE BLESSED!

Hail the state is right.
Fuck the libcuck.
They should be put to death.

>cries about the (((State))) creating pussies
>condemns a guy sperging out and acting like a pussy
>letting the State win this hard

He's a sheep. He could be our sheep. Now he's (((their))) sheep forever.

Maybe activate those almonds a bit instead of instinctually cumming your pants over a lib getting his shit packed in.

This tbqh. You guys forget this will set precedents.

that picture is irony incarnate

The same state that enacted affirmative action and condemns the far Right? You idiots realize that Trump is the only one on your side? He had to fight tooth and nail to get the travel ban into effect. The State you hail is a fucking mess. Trump isn't overlord yet.

JUST

This guy is a Bernie supporter protesting Trump.
I hope his life is ruined

Haha. I wonder if his cellmates will take pity on him after seeing that video. Getting shot in the sack with a gas round has gotta be worth some rep in jail.

lol

FUCK

If they can dish it out then they can take it back.

I dont know who this guy is, what is fag views are, if he was our guy or theirs, but what I do know is the police are a bunch of pussies using these kinds of weapons.

abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2014/05/baby-in-coma-after-police-grenade-dropped-in-crib-during-drug-raid/

Let's archive it
unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2014/05/baby-in-coma-after-police-grenade-dropped-in-crib-during-drug-raid

MY

They should just use real bullets on these faggot protesters

Another nut shot should be enough punishment for him.

Sup Forums should be renamed to /vs/

Thats typically used for click bait bullshit, dropping a flashbang into a crib with an infant is real news

Its not that hard to respect the police. If you're out to fuck with them, don't go crying "police state" when you get fucked. Its pretty fucking simple.
Wanting to save a penny or him behaving like a victim isn't enough to allow nigger behavior to go unpunished. Anyone who thinks he is a victim is a lost cause for civilized society anyway, and if you think him getting shot in the nuts is "punishment enough", you should neck yourself.

Typically used for websites that participate in click-bait style tactics for generating views, also for websites which we do wish to benefit from our viewing of articles.

You can't make this shit up!

Respecting the police isn't the same as agreeing with everything they do. He shouldn't have kicked or thrown the tear gas, but responding with felony charges (or urging the DA to press charges) is excessive.

And of course his nigger behavior shouldn't be unpunished, which is why he got shot in the nuts with a tear gas grenade. Which is why he should be fined.

Felony charges? You should like a shill for (((mass incarceration))).

>you should neck yourself

>tfw the nutshot didn't actually hit his 2 eggs and sausage

feels bad man

>We talked to an attorney on Wednesday night who said the protester seen on video would likely not face any legal trouble for kicking the tear gas back at police since it would be tough to prove he tried to hurt an officer. In the interview, Cobin said he didn't intend to hurt anyone.

feels even more bad man

Looks like a fucking faggot. Hope he gets raped in prison.

>If they can dish it out then they can take it back

That's not exactly how 'law and order' works...

Why do these cuck look the same? They're all fat with neckbeards and with receding hairlines.

> full neckbeard
> gasmask

Retard

On behalf of the USA I apologize for this dumb niggers inability to brain correctly. I will pray that he gets shot in the dick as soon as possible.

>m.facebook
For fuck sakes, at least try to hide your fucking redditness. Fuck off.

It's always been illegal to riot and assault cops

>if you don't want to murder every riot police officer you're virtue signaling

SHIT

Praise!

>wearing a 4 year old t-shirt to a public event where you will be seen and photographed
>matching your shorts with your shit shoes
>needing a backpack

jesus christ, they demand respect and to be heard but don't even respect themselves

Can talk about how he works for GoDaddy and they've yet to disavow him?

I don't think you understand. We pay them to dish it out. That's their job. It keeps you brainwashed bourgeois minions in check.

>Besides, this bullshit just lets him play the victim.
Do you know what else will let him play the victim?
When he gets murdered by the Aryan Brotherhood in prison, which I hope he will.

name?

NORTHERN EUROPE THREAD!

Police did him a favor, he will not father retarded children like himself ever again.

Trump must pardon him!

more proof god loves us more

>Wear mask
>Out yourself

Liberal logic

Oh noooo are you upset theyre gonna gulag your comrade?

ITT: Establishment shill sociopaths

>durr felony charges over dumb shit

you guys are being over reactive assholes and that's some dumb leftist shit. if he is willing to take another shot to the dick on livestream we should let him go. life is punishment enough

Here's the full article. Interesting that he works at GoDaddy considering recent goings on there.

> if he is willing to take another shot to the dick on livestream we should let him go
>willingly take a shot to the dick.
>willingly
wtf are you on about?

lmao the faggot made a reddit thread for karma

why can't millennials go without praise for everything they do?

physically and politically grotesque

another cuck bites the dust

now he can have some real man training, behind bars

In a "basic income" society, e-fame becomes your new currency.

The new question is, how will SJW try to impose equality of outcome in e-fame?

And

>If they can dish it out then they can take it back.
They didn't "take it back," he just kicked a gas can in their general direction.

user posts one of infinite incidents of worthless piece of trash cops, in this incident bursting someone's house and grenades everywhere including in a babies crib and blasting the baby to near death, and these three shills respond with the most shill faggot posts ever.

>That's not exactly how 'law and order' works...
Yes, over half the shit cops do is not how law and order works.

>We pay them to dish it out. That's their job.
No we dont and no it's not, you faggot shill. (((You))) might.

>(((We))) pay (((police))) to dish it out.
Is that more like it?

>riot in the middle of the street
>continue to riot even though the police have now told you that if you stay, you will be charged, and attacked
>police attack you
>attack them back
>for some reason, you are arrested

yeah dude, fuck laws and shit

>yeah dude, fuck laws and shit

Let me guess, you just became a cop?

>for some reason, you are arrested
No one is criticizing him being arrested.

I'll be honest he looks kinda cute

7/10 would share a cell with

>According to Phonesavanh, authorities reassured her that everything was fine, "'He's okay, he's just fine, there's nothing wrong with him,'" she recalled through tears.
>"They lied to me. They kept telling me my son was okay," she said.

>Habersham County Sheriff Joey Terrell told ABC News, "It felt like somebody just hit me in the gut with a sledgehammer when I heard. I got the call at about 2:25 a.m. and I just didn't sleep no more the rest of the night."
>implying

>"no more"
Wow. Looks like that IQ cap is going well. Police brimming with dumb low lives and worthless thugs.

>"That's pretty much how the rest of the guys on our team felt… it brings tears quite regularly these days, and I'm not ashamed to admit it," Terrell said.
>muh tears
>motherfucking implying

He's seriously trying to pretend like he or any of his cops give a damn, and like they have legit feelings of human compassion. Holy shit.

>his mug
>screams internally
>"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IT HURTS!!!!!!"

And supposedly someone from where he works said that when police came to his place of employ, the guy tried to hide in a conference room.

reddit.com/r/instant_regret/comments/6vxzg3/man_who_made_the_front_page_being_shot_in_the/dm47uyz/

TIL in America, greatest country on earth, land of freedom. Cops can throw teargas at you... if you kick it back in their direction it counts as multiple forms of assault

DA FUQ!?!?!

You dumb prick

Circumstance aside, the law is the law. He'll get a court date where he has the opportunity to present his side and hope a jury will side with him.

Just because it might not have been a good throw is like saying "I pulled a gun on a cop but I'm a really bad shot so it shouldn't count."

You, sir, are a fag.

The nut shot *WAS* evening up.
He will be thrown in jail for attention whoring after the fact.
If you feel so bad about his lot, buy him some 'soap on a rope' if that would make you feel better.

Why do so many people on this site claim to know him?
Youre like the third dude.
Is all of Godaddy's staff on here?

>Just because it might not have been a good throw is like saying "I pulled a gun on a cop but I'm a really bad shot so it shouldn't count."

That's a nice analogy. The prosecutor should use it in his closing argument