Can we Meme Chad Nationalism into fruition?

Seriously believe this is the best way to win the culture war. We are the propagandists of the future we can make this work.

like this?

We have to lift and slay it into existence user. Chad nationalism necessitates leaving this place.

Chads don't have social media.
Lesser chads (larping chads) you see might but the real ones don't have time for social media. It's gay and retarded.

The only chad I know doesn't even know how to use a smartphone but he loves America and women call him on his nokia. He trump posts IRL and would be banned from facebook/twitter in a day

This is one of the most retarded ideas ever.

Please stop LARPing and come join us in the real world.

There's a lot of serious issues that need fixing.

dude wtf why do you guys wanna add competition in the chad market cmon. Just let leftist betas be leftist betas.

>Sup Forums
>chads

>Sup Forums
>chads

Chads are already nationalist. They just only run in their own social circles, where everyone loves them anyways.
You don't see them interacting with lefty losers or even most brands of normie, who we need to convert.

maybe we should consider a rebranding, 4chad?

>cuckservatives "solution": jerking off about tac rate being a bit higher than what it should
>democunt "solution": we need more niggers in positions of power and transexuals in our military
>Alt-right actually knows the CORE of the ills of society and is attempting to fix it before shit really gets bad

>vaporwave
i don't get this stupid meme

fucking non-normalfag get out

Musically and stylr aesthetic trying to dethrone degenerate nigger rap from the maintstream.

Yes, your numbers suggest Kek is willing but we can't use Nazi Icons. The blonde haired muscular Chad is enough, living a clean life free of degeneracy.

R u a Chad doe?

You have to go back to /fit/ faggot

>chad memes
Chads don't meme brothers.

The music sucks though.

>Musically and stylr aesthetic trying to dethrone degenerate nigger rap from the maintstream.

not the point of vaporwave at all

Latsbrah's got you covered, brother. He uses the handle "The Golden One" on YT.

Chad nationalism is basically doing what our dads told us to do when we were kids. The kids of the Sup Forums age are moving up from gangly teenagers to dads themselves.

Learn how to use your hands
Cook your own food
Lift heavy things
Be able to do practical mathematics
Be a provider
Enjoy the fruits of your labour
Pass it on

I suggest everyone watches Dick Proenneke's Alone in the Wilderness.

Are Sup Forums just a bunch of Chad groupies what happened to the beta uprising.

Breddy guud

Beta uprising is a fucked up mutation of the Chad meme, I mean they have to leave their room to buy a firearm and also learn how to handle one, which is pretty Chad, but the end result is beta as fuck

with pics like that? sure go ask /lgbt/

No one gives a fuck, faggot. Anyone cna apply what they want to it.

Why's he dressed like a nigger though?

RELEVANT THREAD:

Racism does nothing but divide us.

We are all one blood.

Shit with the door open and wink at your bros as you squeeze out a thunder log.
Then you will know what it feels like to be chad

But I would still have gyno afterward :/