Nazi symbols

scare most people off from joining the cause of protecting white races existence and heritage. If you weren't retarded you would replace symbols related to historical national elitism with symbols of universal values. Before nazis adapted swastika the reverse of it was such a symbol (right now it is not) so... even Hitler was smarter than you guys and he started a war to make germany great, killed himself and made germs cucks of the world.
You ok with that Sup Forums?

The universal value we can ride on is protection of cultural heritage and ethnicity, it's what left loves to do with other ethnic groups so it would hypocritical if they wouldn't do it for individual white ethnic groups and cultures.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-LxMnDfj99Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's design a new symbol for the white race, polackbro. What do you have in mind?

>the movement
>muh concern
>muh branding
>muh degree
>muh complete misunderstanding of the united states and how it perceives things.
>stop doing what youre doing
>alt-right

Nope. You are wrong. Combine Nazi symbols with symbolism normies are programmed to like and you win. Cut the Nazi symbols and you are a lefty who fears his ideology is about to die

enlighten me how I'm wrong about this

>Pole
>Worshiping nazis
>Pole
You are literally shame of your country. Despicable.

Btw, polish bastard. If you are not a content creator, your opinion is worthless. Hail cats, Hail victory

I think a movement based on European identity should have European symbolism maybe SPQR because Rome united Europe

why not just go the BUF route?
symbolism is important if you ask me

>post against nazi symbols
>>Worshiping nazis

Very nice user, roman or ancient greek symbols are the way to go

I kinda like greek neo fascism symbol, it kinda similar to swastika so its cool and elegant and nazitards might get behind it because of it and it looks like ancient greek patern so its relevant to euro culture

Uy morons...
If everybody, niggers, libertards, everybody started to use swastika for anything and everything it would get un-banned because it would loose its "evil symbolism" - that needs to be primary goal.

Whats the point in that though?

OK, enjoy rage of the world and mockery then...

Nazism is the reason that Whites are allowing themselves to be genocided today. Without (((White guilt))), Whites would be proud of themselves.

Every White nationalist is called a Nazi to defame them. Does anyone in their right mind think it's a good idea to adopt said label of defamation?

This person understands

Do you realize the people against you have zero intention of playing "fair"? They will happily call any symbol you make evil and racist. Might as well go with the classics.

Only point is the swastika is a derivative of the crossed sun/black sun(not the meme occult one), which you should be using instead. Or hybridize them.

ffs...
point is to take away the "special status",
there is NOT a single other symbol in the world....
not the cross, not some "sign of the devil"... nothing in this wolrd is considered "EVIL" and tabu.... only swastika.
First step is to brake indoctrination, and in our western world - make swastika be same like it is in China or India.... a regular thing.

Once it becomes something regular... anybody can clame it, but it will always keep its original history meaning, and only then will we be able to resurect it as our symbol without making whole world our enemies

After we have "de-nazify swastika" event, and everybody can use swastika for whatever they want.... OMFG factor will be gone and you will be able to use it as you wish...

It should resemble an uncircumsised benis.
>Americans btfo

I get it now user but shouldn't we try to make us harder to smear by appealing to the same values that left is appealing to but they forget about because of rage bigotry? Wouldn't that hurt their asses if we became the "good guys" instead of staying as a counter-culture

youtube.com/watch?v=-LxMnDfj99Q

>They will happily call any symbol you make evil and racist.

I think whole right movement was retarded from the start.
As soon as Transgenders and Niggers started to play retarded, I would push there shit in. How?

If we all claimed on mass that we are not "White male"s but play dumb and tell them we are non-sexual trans-species persons... Larp harder than they larp - beat them in retarded opression olympics but if you claim KEKISTAN it is not real and you loose. But nobody took opportunity to claim multy-sexualisam whatever - and win opreesion olympics and than prosecute BLM and antifa as NAZIS.... turn their sick ideology on its head - use it against them.... the Cartman Toilet strategy.
But that is just me.... I get what I want, and you get Maced and cursed by whole world...

When Swastika and Nazis gets De-Tabooed, it can be resurected. Untill than, Larping it is suicide.

This.

The founding fathers established an ethnostate where only whites were allowed to be citizens that lasted 10x longer than Hitler's Germany.

In the US you should be using the 13 star US flag as a symbol of returning to the original principles of the founding fathers.

But Nazi and white nationalism aren't the same thing. That is purely a left-wing narrative that you are repeating when you imply that they are.

if the right is too dumb to win this struggle by holding on to muh-hitler-swastikas they don't deserve to survive. it's the law of nature. the strong survive, the weak perish.

1) Take Gay Flag
2) Put pink strap on your head
3) Claim gender Fluidity
4) March on BLM and call them NAZIS
5) Beat the shit out of them
6) Claim Niggers are opressing gender fluidity and that they are nazis
7) Niggers brain burns out and they turn violent
8) Everybody calls Niggers Gay-Hating Nazis
9) End of niggers
10) Total Win, take down gay flag and put up whatever you want.

this is something I can get behind. roman symbolism is pretty neat.

yes, they will. but normies don't necessarily believe in everything the left cries about. while normies will be triggered by a swastika they don't buy the nazi frog meme. to them it's just a cartoon frog and the left are crazy.

Posting Original HD image not this '140x250' garbage. Fucking Poles man

This. It's very aesthetic. I found these patterns on my deck of cards while I was playing with the lads.

This is now a Fashy wallpaper thread post your best wallpapes.

oy vey im not a nazi! the democrats are!

Not an argument.

literally no one is going to care if you say you dont like nazis, you are completely wasting your time. most pathetic thing ive seen on Sup Forums

Any movement that isn't explicitly right wing is doomed to failure through leftist infiltration
Fuck pandering to the left and playing by their rulebook

I didn't even say I don't like Nazis. I just like others more. I respect George Washington more.

The thing I don't like is when retards enthusiastically propagate left-wing lies.

Appeasing your enemies is not a good strategy.

Saged; you fucking (((concern troll)))

I like this this flag.

Winds up baby boomers and LGBTards

Grüße, Österreicher.

To be honest, why not use the crucifix ?
It stands for christianity, everyone (even people who are bluepilled) like this symbol, so why the fuck not

I've read about alternative symbols like the mathematical not equal sign.
there are symbols or there.
search for them.

Not a bad idea. It should be different somehow tho

The point is to let people know we are unapologetic. If you are pro-white, they will call you a Nazi anyway. Everyone knows what a swastika means.

Because this is a thread about, and I quote the OP, "joining the cause of protecting white races existence and heritage".

use the sonnenrad, or schwarzsonne

ancient germanic, european symbol

Try starting a right wing movement
You'll be spending the majority of your time defending that you're not fascists
Happens every time

>saying you're a nazi just saves time

Symbols and leadership are a thing of the past. All we need is a common goal that is not being tarnished by fools who cling to things they cannot undo.

>they will call you a Nazi anyway

This is the most retarded argument and I see it all the time. First of all most people in the alt-right don't identify as Nazis so you're asking people to let the opposition lie about them.

Second of all, if people see the media call people Nazis and they don't see any symbols of Nazis or any other reason to believe they are actually nazis, that will make the media look stupid and the people they're talking about better. If they can actually see the swastikas that will send the message that the media is telling the truth (even though they're not).

any europid standing up for their people,culture or heritage is a fucking nazi these days.

i've just decided to skip the stupid debates and just punch them in the face, i've had enough dealing with retards, especially weak hipster faggots with entitlement syndrome. their face is just asking for it.

like Identitarian movement - labeled as nazi already. might as well go with a proper symbol