Why are you a bunch of racists?

Why are you a bunch of racists?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/24/ai-robots-sexist-racist-experts-warn/
youtube.com/watch?v=RnRkCemeV7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because race exists

And so?
Is that an excuse to treat innocent people like shit?

Nope

>implying you are innocent
>implying there are innocent people
grow up roach
islam is murderous sect
christianity have dark past and shady present
small nations are racist to defend itself from external threats
big nations do not give a fuck about small nations and use force
kikes steal
niggers nig
war is peace
lie is truth
ignorance is strength

So?
Why are you (assuming you are) racist then?

becuase I recognise patterns.

I am not, Turkish friend.

>implying i am a muslim
>implying everyone magically behaves exactly according to the stereotypes you have in your mind

Because it hurts you

I do too.
I just don't hold it personally against anyone. There is a small, but an important difference.

That's nice to hear.

What do you mean, exactly?

I dont know then, maybe im not, maybe I am, I have Muslim mates, Paki lads and Poo in loo's, I get my hair cut at Turk barber, im not a racist, but when I see boatloads of nigger men coming to the Europe i dont think YAY, what a bonanza of new mates we have to look forward to,

I think oh shit, this is an invasion, but our liberal politicians wont do shit.

If it was up to me, I would nuke the entire ME (not Turkey though)

I agree with what you are saying. Europe needs to make immigration much stricter.
I am more concerned about individuals. Like an hardworking and integrated Paki getting a bad name thanks to misbehaving Pakis and racism.
People who commit crimes are horrible, no matter their race, and they should be punished accordingly.
However, innocent and honest people from the same race as the criminals shouldn't be treated like shit just because they are from the same race.

I know it is impossible to make sure everyone who's let into the country is innocent. But I believe with certain regulations, intensive background checking and a general drop in the immigration numbers can help minimize that problem.

Also you can nuke this corrupt shithole.
I don't really like it either.

because you a disgusting t*rk.

because IM A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Well, that does not explain much.

You don't have to be racist tho.

because your people spread cancer wherever they go. you should consider killing yourself, t*rk

Eh, I do agree that Turkish diaspora is among the worst, if not the worst.
I just don't get why you are so angry with me.

i only hate kikes, niggers, muslims, asian tourists, criminal foreigners, the fatties, the feminists, the LGBT, NEETS, communists, merkel and banks.
hope i didn't forgot somebody

>US
>White
>Male

Hmmm /pol is not one ideology, you idiots really don't get it do you, it's just a place where free speech exists.
yeah I know you hate freedom in any guise but given free speech people will say stuff that you don't like
What do?

nope, just a bunch of different races

>Why are you a bunch of racists?

Because i've interacted with foreigners.

anani sikeyim yeter lan kamal :DD

Well, I don't hate free speech for starters.
I was also not censoring anyone here the last time I checked.
And yes, Sup Forums is not a single ideology, this thread was aimed at the anons who were racist. That's all.

Well, does your experience speak for all foreigners tho?

Because logic is racist

Damn, missed the quads by two.

I don't know about that.

How to tell if you're racist

>Do you want your kids to look like you?
>Do you want to surround yourself with people that look like you?
>Would you rather live in your family home or in a common room shared with strangers?

orospu çoçuğu, bıkmadın mı?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/24/ai-robots-sexist-racist-experts-warn/

I don't think holding the first and the third beliefs is racist.

So you're going to fix people who's opinions you disagree with?
What a worthy aim, when you're done fixing people's wrong think what's next?

Most AI's are programmed to do whats efficient, not necessarily whats moral, or even whats good for us.
They usually have an arbitrary sense of an objective, and try to find ways to accomplish it, usually ignoring the consequences of the method they used to achieve given task.
I don't think an AI being racist means that we should be racist too.

I am not "fixing" anybody's opinion.
I am just stating mine, much like they do.
What I am saying is by no means objective, they are just my beliefs and ideals. I am not trying to brainwash anybody. My opinion is there, either take it or leave it. Simple as that.

The world is made of 2 kinds of people

1) racists

2) liars

Which one are you? Being a liar is far worse than being a racist. When you lie once about a fundamental belief that you have about people, you lie about fucking everything. Not a single shitty word out of your shitskin mouth can ever be believed after that. It's easier just to shoot you than to figure out what to do with your lying nigger ass.

Now if you were a racist, and admitted that you hate non-Turks, then at least people would know where you stand. You might not get immediately shot so long as you stuck to your own and didn't go places where you weren't wanted and try to fucking colonize them and murder non-Turks. Then we might not put a bullet in your ratfaced turk forehead.

>When you lie once about a fundamental belief that you have about people, you lie about fucking everything.
I don't see it as a fundemental belief.

>Now if you were a racist, and admitted that you hate non-Turks,
But I am not, and I don't hate non-Turks.

but we're animals

I don't get how your answer relates to all this.

1. The races substantially differ in important traits. Including intelligence and propensity for crime, especially violent crime. Nobody's disputing the existence of IQ differences, only the cause and even then barely and poorly. Its existence is fact, so is its magnitude significant? 85 IQ is equivalent to an average 12-year old, 70 to the average 8-year old. Considering most of one continent falls around the latter its magnitude is of extreme significance. Given that genetic expression of polygenic traits tend to be more or less normally distributed within a group, that average IQ of 70 makes genius less frequent by a factor of some 31 000. So far more significant on a group than an individual level, groups being what policy concerns.

2. I like my people. I'd like for us to survive and to flourish. This makes the importation a ruling caste by way of selective immigration a questionable strategy.

3. The presence of foreigners is a detriment. Between the actual(and probably genetic) inferiority and their hostility the foreigners currently present are a detriment not only to our people but also our state. There is no justification for their presence. As such they should be evicted or otherwise physically removed.

4. Aesthetic and ethical appeal. They're ugly. Inside and outside they are repulsive. I would like to never see one again.

hitler wanted to genocide Eli Wallach. SAD

Whites are superior.

Btw I'm not racist some of my family's best slaves were black

we should give in to our instincts and be racist.

You win post of the month, user.

Here's another question.

Why do shitheads think it is wrong to be racist?

Because the world wants to get rid of me.

So I let it call me racist,... for now, until I start butchering the untermensch again by the millions :D

In hell everyone is black. Imagine it... yuck

Cry more

I'm no collectivist I just can't talk about the things I want without being called a racist.

Stop slandering us, filthy roach.

nobody here treats individual cunts they know badly because of their race. like above brit user said, i got a bunch of brown mates too.

but we can make a generalisation about a group where a group exists, and such generalisations make life easy.

so nobody is racist to individuals they know, but when we are dealing with an issue like immigration, which is a collective issue, we must judge the collective.

aka. i know some cool indians, but i don't want india coming to my country.

i don't know any cool niggers tho desu

>implying everyone magically behaves exactly according to the stereotypes you have in your mind
How was the stereotype created? Because most do in fact act like the stereotype.
Turkroaches must DIE.

We're people. Does that frighten you?

I'm not racist, I just don't like Jews or the racial extremists on the left.

it's not debatable that some races are superior to others, it's a fact. we simply accept reality. reality is racist, by your definition. leftists/libshits live in a cult of reality denial and we don't. that's all.

youtube.com/watch?v=RnRkCemeV7k

because everyone is racist, its natural instinct, and ultimately it should be embraced. That's what fascism is ultimately about: embracing natural truths instead of trying to mitigate them.