GERMANY YES!

German supermarket empties shelves of foreign-made goods to make a point about racism

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/edeka-german-supermarket-empty-shelves-racism-diversity-largest-chain-a7908551.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WvghC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let's archive that
archive.is/WvghC

>because importing and trading goods is equivelant to taking in hundreds of thousands of illiterate extremists that only want to leech off of you and want your destruction

wow really made me think...

Fucking German gutmenschen are so obnoxious.

I remember they used to do this in communist Romania, you couldn't find anything of the shelves and you needed to stay in the early mornings for rations, eggs, meat and milk.

Meanwhile the shops in our country are full of German products.
How does that work ?

>what is autarky

Almonds at 100% activation
EU jew shell game

People stopped going to church to be told how to think, so now the store has to be the church.

Secularism, my ass.

This doesn't make sense at all.
What's the correlation between international business and racism?

Indeed they are. While they are raving about diversity, little nigger shits try to steal wallets from grannys shopping in exactly the same supermarket.
t. my aunt told little nigger shit to fuck off while he was trying to steal her shit in supermarket

>German supermarket empties shelves of white made goods to make a point about racism.

ftfy

YOU MADE THIS THREAD YESTERDAY FUCK OFF

>Edeka

Too expensive. Seriously why shop there?

The only things Ausländer do is kebab and hookah.
The only worthy poeple are mostly the eastern ones like polacks. Kurds can be ok too.
But the ones the supermarket refers to are poorly integrated turks which contribute nothing to milk and plant products.

i wasn't here yesterday burger

I don't see the fucking point,
you can import goods without importing niggers.

Germans are so fucking stupid they should be gassed with kikes.

Really just shows that Germans don't look after their own.
If you did that in an Australian supermarket you'd still have 80% of the store intact.

Even here in the UK probably 50% of our produce is local, and except bacon, probably 90% of the meat and cheese

This.

Leftists all across the world applaud how deep this is.

It makes me support the Breivik solution even more.