Alt Right Propaganda General /ARPG/ - A Message From The Alt Right

Take Back Our Future: A Message From The Alt Right

Our Message:
youtube.com/watch?v=hNT6Kr8c83k

Our Statement:
altright.com/2017/08/11/what-it-means-to-be-alt-right/

Operation Magda:

We have to get this video viral. This video is a visual representation of what the Alt Right wants - a 21st century fascist society free of Jews, multiculturalism, degeneracy, and non-whites. We want strong and stable families, a return of the church to public life, and a re-emphasis on personal responsibility and the pursuit of happiness.

The way we achieve this is through getting our message out. It is why we created this video. What we need now is for every young white man on the planet to see this. We accomplish this goal by having the media report on our video, and statement, and spread it for us - thus creating an added layer of taboo and mystique to the message.

Our plan is simple. We send this video not to every major media outlet and journalist, but to every major anti-White group in the West. We send this to Black Student Group's on college campuses. We send this to major Islamic and Jewish organizations. We send this to major Hispanic community organizations. We send this to every major pro-immigrant NGO across the West. We let them get outraged, and we let their outrage create the story for us.

The recommended steps for spreading the message:

#1. Create email accounts using either Gmail or Yahoo, preferably with names like "Alt Right Steve" or "Alt Right Bob". Please keep it serious, and stay away from names that will draw attention away from the message itself.

accounts.google.com/SignUp?hl=en
login.yahoo.com/account/create?specId=yidReg&altreg=0

#2. Format the emails the following way:

Subject: A Message From The Alt Right

Body: *FIRST* the link to the video - *THEN* a simple copy and paste of our statement from the link found above.

Nothing more, nothing less. Good luck.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Gottfried
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/24/reports-jared-kushners-family-business-switches-crisis-management-amid-federal-scrutiny/
washingtonjewishweek.com/30236/you-should-know-eric-wachter/you_should_know/
youtube.com/watch?v=_xf4urgGANQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
youtube.com/watch?v=hNT6Kr8c83k
youtube.com/watch?v=EqMsqF6aWQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=p5PfXjUOJsU
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fascism minus taxation I hope? Otherwise it's just more Communism of a different flavor.

If you truly believe in great, inspiration leaders, they should have no need to steal from their populace to achieve things.

Some stuff to include in OP
>Low Orbit Meme Canon
a small program which automates the twitter spreading. Google it. 30 day ban for posting link on here
>pic related
works like a charm

Thanks user.

CIA fuck off

this shit is so fucking gay jesus

>le Sup Forums is the alt-right may may
False flag

(((alt right)))
took me literally 2 clicks to get to the kike behind it

no, don't do that, don't play their game, the least you can do is to NOT associate with the "Alt-right" name a literal kike created for you

sause
>Gottfried was born in Brooklyn in 1941, to Jewish parents.

be smarter than them, or be just another pawn in his game

Your post reminded me the facist symbol is a bundle of sticks. Or a faggot. You guys are litteraly faggots.

FUCK TERROR MCAULIFFE

The only subversive kikes in this thread are you faggots.

awoooo....

leave Sup Forums alone, the iconoclastic tendencies will just expose the alt-right to attacks and slander

also this place is filled to the brim with r/the_donald civnat cuckery

Jared Kushners businesses being protected by the ADL from the US Government
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/24/reports-jared-kushners-family-business-switches-crisis-management-amid-federal-scrutiny/
Eric Wachter,"I oversee all aspects of ADL’s programming within the region of Washington, D.C., Maryland, Virginia and North Carolina."
washingtonjewishweek.com/30236/you-should-know-eric-wachter/you_should_know/
they are everywhere and in everything

Thanks user.

You're welcome.
On a side note, do you have the link to the FAQ for fashy aesthetics, used my own techniques but think it might be good to adapt more to the grand scheme

For now absolutely all of our energy is going towards spreading this video we made. We want one million views by the end of the weekend. I can't understate how viral we want this video to go. We want every 14,15,16 year old white kid talking about this at school on Monday and showing their friends. The revolution is here.

Well done

Thanks user.

Is it radical enough to get through to generation zyklon?

Then go to youtube trends, download trending videos, use the first three seconds of that video and cut in the TBoF video, reupload and call it the same as the trending video, maybe add part 2 or *Bonus material*. This will reduce the chance of them being flagged by bystanders on kikebook and twatter

>le Sup Forums isn't alt-right may may

Its our hope. We want them sharing this video with each other in hushed tones during lunch break. We want this video to be what everyone is talking about. We envision this to be similar to young kids secretly listening to Eminem in the 90's, or many of us discovering Sup Forums and Sup Forums in the 2000's. We believe we have created a video perfectly suited for this objective.

Our aim is not to redpill the masses. Our aim is to simply redpill the majority - if not all - young whites. They are our future, not the boomers.

>altrightdotcom
Fuck off CIA niggers

Subversive kike spotted.

> not knowing what NPI is

OP, are you the author of the video?

If not, I recommend we spread this video with the 2dads shit edited out.

youtube.com/watch?v=_xf4urgGANQ

why not both? Or download and reupload, share it multiple times over multiple accounts

I am in communication with those who created it. We intend for the video to be shared as is. There is a reason for our name - homoeroticism was/is a main staple of fascist propaganda, and it keeps our video from being immediately censored and banned. Just trust us. Many people are behind this, and a lot of work has gone into this.

What are your feelings on Richard Spencer, OP?

He should have kept Charlottesville and the Alt Right the way it was intended - a re-branding of neo nazism. He never should have allowed skin heads at the rally. It should have remained a rally for young, classy, good looking, white men.

With that said, Richard has done good work and his statement is perfect (which is why we are utilizing it). We are all working towards the same goal.

Does that video still have the swastikas in it? Would it kill you to edit those out?

>what are proxies and VPNs

Does a son steal bread when he eats lunch from his mothers pantry? We have a society and a civilization. Limited capital controls and redistribution are necessary.

The swastikas aren't the problem. The issue is the neckbeards who usually carry them. We are not losers. The weak will follow the strong horse everytime.

>homoeroticism
Maybe don't call it that. I don't think it means what you think it means.

Charlottesville wasn't Spencer's rally btw. He had no/minimal say in how it was organised and who was invited.

There was one guy with a flag that walked around the outside. One guy.

Thanks for the answer, pham. I can now safely discard your little autistic group as CIA operatives.

>we NEED a permanent horde of retarded shitskins in America, trust me goyim, I'm a white nationalist

My kid 15 and his friends all watch murdoch murdoch.. I'll send this to him and his circle will spread it around

Who is gay jesus and how do you know this user is so fucking him?

>The swastikas aren't the problem. The issue is the neckbeards who usually carry them. We are not losers. The weak will follow the strong horse everytime.
The neckbeards and tiki torches will never stop user.

You're making up shit and you write like the ''Serb'' kike that sits in /ptg/ all day. Not a big fan of Spencer, but he makes a good point. Bringing in 500,000 gooks is just as bad as bringing in 1,000,000 shitskins.

So long as Spencer keeps calling this shit out i'll continue to donate.

>not reading the article
Spencer criticised it because it was too soft. He explicitly says he would rather have low-IQ whites immigrate into the country than high-IQ non-whites.

i give it a week before this video gets taken down if you ever get any traction with the media

> niggers made me FAT! JEWS made me stupid! and Sup Forums just sat back and LET IT HAPPEN! Fucking cucks!

fuck off you subversive kike.

When looking at this and society in general we must remember they are 1-2% of the population. Only when looking at the sheer odds can we understand the level of subversion and nepotism.

>One Jew.. 1:50
>Two Jews in row.. 1:2500
>Three Jews in a row.. 1:125,000
>Four Jews in a row.. 1:6,250,000
>Five Jews in a row.. 1:312,500,000
>Six Jews in a row.. 1:15,625,000,000
>Seven Jews in a row.. 1:781,250,000,000

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

(((alt right)))

no, don't do that, don't play their game, the least you can do is to NOT associate with the "Alt-right" name a literal kike created for you

sause

be smarter than them, or be just another pawn in their game

Thanks user.

You already copypasted this twice. This shit only makes us hate you rats more than we did this morning.

> He explicitly says he would rather have low-IQ whites immigrate into the country

Why? Low-IQ whites vote Democrat, Democrats import shitskins. There's nothing good to be gained from importing low-IQ trash, white or not.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Gottfried
OY VEY, KIKE

He's argued for 50 year end to all immigration, he never said he wanted an influx of low IQ whites he said it would be better than 500,000 high IQ gooks from communist china.

You already know all of this.

This is the problem with a white Ethno state. There needs to be further qualifying factors other than being white - i don't want communists living in my society just because they are white. Fuck them.

There are a few kikes out there that want to destroy their tribe for the betterment of humanity. Not all kikes are evil, most are for sure, but not all.

There is no alt right.
Richard Spencer is controlled opposition pied piper.
All this le fashy vaporwave shit is cringe af. It's literally what the middle-aged CIA fucks running this thing think "the kids" like.
Your daily reminder.

Maybe read the articles you post lol. The Jew guy used it to refer to right-wing politics in general, not just white-identity politics. It was Spencer who first used the term in that context.

>believing chinas high IQ meme
>a country that cheats at literally everything
>china wouldnt totally let everyone know the population is dumb as shit and manipulate all low hanging fruit into not taking an IQ test
>hundreds of videos of chinks dieing in retarded ways

>Our Message:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hNT6Kr8c83k

Wow, gorgeous video, excellent job

>#notallkikes

yeah, right
>be Soros
>fund antifa
>fund altright
oy vey the goyim don't even know useful idiots at it's fullest

getting (((CIA'd))) fucking hard, son

Justice is coming ratboy. You tried this character assasination photoshop shit on Duke and Anglin. Moved to Spencer when he brought up that Jew NKVD head Yagoda famined 6,000,000+ European Christians in the 1930's.

I hope no one is dumb enough to do this

>He's argued for 50 year end to all immigration

That's absolutely impossible and only a complete retard would suggest it. Not even fucking North Korea does this.

>500,000 high IQ gooks from communist china.

You're assuming the Chinks would beat whites coming from Europe, Canada, Australia, South African Republic etc. in a purely merit-based immigration system. Pro-tip: they won't.

If you really consider the white race superior, which is historically demonstrated as true, then they won't need preferential treatment to out-compete the Chinks, niggers etc.

>a 21st century fascist society free of Jews, multiculturalism, degeneracy, and non-whites.

lol, you'll just be slaves to other whites

SIEG HEIL!!!

you know, if you assholes were actually serious about 're-branding' white power to make it more hip and palatable for trendy youth, maybe you should let go of the "I hate kikes" thing. because it appears to simple be pandering to your peers who are still the "old" white power base. Who controls the alt-right? the kekistani youth? or old ex-cons with prison tattoo swastikas?

youtube.com/watch?v=EqMsqF6aWQ0

Here you go guys. Quite an epic speech. Rousing to the spirit. Enjoy

whats the point of

>a return of the church to public life

the vast majority seem to be the biggest cucks on the planet, and most are christian zionists

Thanks user.

(((alt right)))

sause

don't be a dummy,don't get (((CIA'd)))

I never said the Chinese were high IQ you fool. There are 15,000,000 Chinese with english language certs, there are 1,400,000,000 Chinese. 500,000 high IQ gooks would be easy as shit to import, but I agree with Spencer that this is a terrible idea.

I've seen it first hand here in Canada. I'd rather import dirt poor Ukranians than millionaire Chinese.

>Duke
>Anglin
Fuck off.

I think there is a resurgence in anti-Alt-Right shill positing because, at this point in time, Sup Forums has not yet learnt to be Alt-Right. And I think we are going to be in the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Sup Forums is not going to be the libertarian board it once was in the past. The Alt-Right is going to be at the centre of that. It's a huge transformation for Sup Forums to make. They are now going in to Alt-Right mode, and the Alt-Right will be resented because of its leading role.

Again. 15,000,000 Chinese have international ASL certs and there are almost 1.5b Chinese in China. I never said the Chinese are better than Europeans. I said that low IQ white migration is better than high IQ commie gook migration. I'd prefer zero immigration ideally, Spencer also wants zero immigration.

That is voluntary.

Duke and Anglin have woken up millions to the cancer killing us.

fuck off you subversive kike.

Why does Spencer never see jail when all around him are arrested and charged with incitement?
Why does his twitter not get deleted while all his bamboozled followers constantly have to make new ones every week?
Why is he always self-sabotaging and going against pro-white policy shifts?

ITT:
good goyim getting (((CIA'd))) the fuck out because they can't literally tell there is a literal kike right behind their movement

(((alt right)))

sause

>character assasination photoshop shit on Duke and Anglin
Is this photoshopped too?
youtube.com/watch?v=p5PfXjUOJsU

Fuck off with your aut-right shit.

Donating $35 to NPI. Not a big fan of Spencer but only kikes do this shit.

young republicans dont yet know about the 'event horizon' moment when you go so far right that you come back around to the left. It begins with white yuppies crowing about their right to free speech.

>Richard Spencer

He hasn't incited anyone ratboy. Importing 500,000 gooks is worse than 1,000,000 shitskins as a Canadian I can attest to this. The poor ones live huddled in our garbage cities, the chinks buy up our companies/cottages and hate whites.

if that video didn't have the swastika tattoo or roman salute it would actually probably resonate with a ton of people
Too bad you guys are a bunch of rural and suburban retards

>Why does Spencer never see jail when all around him are arrested and charged with incitement?
Who has been charged with incitement?
>Why does his twitter not get deleted while all his bamboozled followers constantly have to make new ones every week?
There are tons of alt-right people whose twitters haven't been banned

>15,000,000 Chinese have international ASL certs

The fuck does that have to do with anything?

>I said that low IQ white migration is better than high IQ commie gook migration

Low IQ immigrants vote for low IQ politicians and policies (see: beaners), low IQ politicians/policies shit up the country for everyone, white or non-white alike. Race doesn't factor into it, unless burgers want to have a 100% white country that's also a Venezuela-tier shithole.

> I'd prefer zero immigration ideally, Spencer also wants zero immigration.

Impossible, no country in the history of mankind, to my knowledge at least, has done this. Even Japan lets a few people through.

You can't explain it all away and you know it. Stay brainless.

Lets get the discussion back to spreading our message.

You're strawmanning him. He said low IQ whites are better than high IQ commie gooks, and that he wants a 50 year end to all immigration. Plenty of countries have brought immigration down to net zero levels. The UK had decades of below net zero immigration. Japan has had it forever.

Not an argument. Thank you for admitting you're full of shit.

Convince me that this is okay. Convince me that Hitler was wrong. Try it. Go ahead.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

>leads gullible fools into cville trap
>escapes unscathed
>not arrested
>not jailed
>not charged

controlled opposition fags are not welcome here

>implying people who want to bring decent aesthetics to the movement are "stormweenies"
You're the paranoid faggot who keep sperging out about people being Jews 24/7

just knowing they are all leftist a week before alt-right was termed tells you everything. the media were all liberals also. wake up goy.

REMEMBER: 80% of the all those who don't like the alt-right are non-white.